• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Big time solution to missing. no more absesses! GAME CHANGING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackguy

Greenlighter
Hello all, my friend figured out something fantastic for those who use iv things n stuff. my buddy, he is just terrible with his needle. I will get to the point. it sucks when you miss right? theres poison in your muscle and it hurts like hell. now youre gunna have a lump, that could turn into something really nasty! well he figured out the solution. he thought to himself.... if there was only a way to exract that poison from his muscle. perhaps there wouldn't be so much damage..............eureka!!!!!

th

A snake bite kit!!
same thing as a snake bite in so many ways!!

when you miss, just pull this baby out. pull the plunger back, put the end up to where you pierced the skin, and push down. this thing will suck out all or most of that garbage!!!! you can actually see it collect!!!! This is a total game changer!! I looked it up and apparently, not a soul has thought of this. you're welcome blulight! you guys heard it first... they sell these at big 5 or anywhere that sells camping stuff. you wont be disappointed. please tell me about how awesome this is!!! I wanted to share it with the world in the hope that I might save all of you some suffering... god knows we all have enough.

It's been established that attempting to extract venom either by suction of the mouth or this "snake bite kit" is a fool's errand. I could be wrong, but I've heard that sucking out venom as an antidote to poisoning is basically an old wive's tale.

it might reduce damage a little bit, but it's certainly not a game changer where you can just miss without consequence!

Hes been using this method for months. Hes on his 2nd sucker. He is terible with that needle. Used to have extremely messed up arms. Now he doesnt. It changed his game. No more long sleeves. Please try it. Youll be amazed how much less damage. If any there is.

I can't see this helping at all. It's not poison it's water with a Opioid or whatever in it that you miss with and ends up in your tissue surrounding the vein. Your friend would be far better off micron filtering it properly so that if he does miss he has much less chance of getting a abscess. It would also do him some good to perfect his IV technique. My veins sucked even before i started IVing but with the 30 gauge short tips i barely even miss at all and due to not reusing syringes when i can avoid it along with proper filtering of the solution i have never had any major complications in the 6 years or so i have been IVing. I have missed a few shots of Morphine, Dilaudid and Coke but so far no abscess. Remember to always swab the injection site with a alcohol pad as well.

So far the worst IV complication i have had is cotton fever which i got from using water that was not sterile and had something in it that didn't agree with me. I only got that twice but it was in 1 shitty fucking day

you guys know nothing. all youre doing is talking smack about something that you have no clue about. I say poison because that's, about, what it feels like when you miss. I know it doesn't act like freaking snake venom! forget about it being for snake bites ok?
I am not proposing this and asking you guys if you think it works!
I am telling you that it works! This tool has meant the difference for me between a huge lump on my arm for a month or a red spot for an hour.

This could save lives! Im a busy guy , but I wanted to share this with the world because I think anyone who shoots, should have 1.
Every single person that I have shown this 2, now has one of these (including a user friend that is a r.n.). they all swear by it! don't just dismiss this dammit! you can actually see the black come out of where the needle just was! be open minded and really think about it.

this thing works by pulling a heavy vacuum around what would be a snake bite. this vacuum (in theory) pulls out the venom. think about it! it works. go buy one for 5 bucks. you wont regret it!

As someone in the medical field, this "kit" is a crock.

Sepsis is real. You can't remove it from any snakebite kit.

The best cure is not to inject, but if you do, the very best way to rid your body of infection is good medical care, period.

you guys apparently still aren't getting it! you use this immediately after you miss to pull out as much as possible of whatever you shot in. this minimizes the the amount of foreign matter that is left in your muscle. you don't use this when your wound has already been infected.

. using this snakebit kit has saved me an unknown amount of pain, discomfort, and embarrassment. I don't have a single bump on either of my arms right now and it is all thanks to this method of extracting the stuff from the wound before it has a chance to become a problem. you guys are all so freaking negative. I use this method and have for 6 months. my girlfriend uses this method. everyone I have shown this method now employs it with much thanks for figuring it out.

I didn't come on here to be a cool guy and brag or talk about how much stuff I do. I came on here to do something good for the world. I swear to you that this method, while not being 100% effective, can at least reduce the chances of infection and swelling by a very significant amount. Please don't just dismiss this as another idiot talking out of his butt. the second you realize you missed.pul out your needle and put this venom sucker right onto the same spot your needle was. youll see blood as well as your miss come pouring out. soon as the black finishes coming out. youre done.

maybe this thread should be moved to the harm reduction forum....

Hey I get what your trying to do and I can appreciate it... I see how it could maybe work idk... but what I do know about missing is, well don't you like feel the sting immediately and like stop pushing the plunger and try again and actually get the vein and not miss? In my experience that works pretty damn good... why would you keep going when you feel that burn and know your missing? I mean unless cops are rolling up in the next parking space or your mother is banging on the bathroom door...

you guys know nothing. all youre doing is talking smack about something that you have no clue about. I say poison because that's, about, what it feels like when you miss. I know it doesn't act like freaking snake venom! forget about it being for snake bites ok?
I am not proposing this and asking you guys if you think it works!
I am telling you that it works! This tool has meant the difference for me between a huge lump on my arm for a month or a red spot for an hour.

This could save lives! Im a busy guy , but I wanted to share this with the world because I think anyone who shoots, should have 1.
Every single person that I have shown this 2, now has one of these (including a user friend that is a r.n.). they all swear by it! don't just dismiss this dammit! you can actually see the black come out of where the needle just was! be open minded and really think about it.

this thing works by pulling a heavy vacuum around what would be a snake bite. this vacuum (in theory) pulls out the venom. think about it! it works. go buy one for 5 bucks. you wont regret it!

Why the fuck are you calling Heroin a poison instead of a drug? As for a missed shot i have missed with Morphine and although it itches like fuck from the histamine reaction it hardly hurts like say getting bit by a snake would. How many ML's of Liquid are you injecting to have a lump on your arm for a month. Jesus christ i have missed over half a ML and the longest i ever had a lump for was a few hours. A heat pack gets the blood flowing to the area and thus helps the drug absorb faster. And of course you are the only one here that knows it all aren't ya 8) . Why would black come out of where the needle just was? Are you some type of alien or something? :D . Now dark blood coming out would certainly make sense.

Of course your a busy guy and all so you probably haven't the time to research real harm reduction techniques :\ . This just sounds like your trying to shell out some bullshit product that sounds like it would do more harm then good. You would be far better off learning how to reduce the chance of missing a shot or atleast reduce the chance of missing very much of your shot. I always use heat first on the injection site to get the localized swelling from the missed shot down then i put Polysporin on it. Also some Ibuprofen and possibly Diphenhydramine or Promethazine would help as well. I have never taken Heroin for various reasons but i have shot my fair share of Dilaudid and morphine and a anti-histamine can come in handy for a missed shot of Morphine because it will itch like hell.

the heroin is black you dingbat. I forget that a lot of you don't have to deal with tar. not all dealers are nice enough to cut there shit with caffeine or manitol. some of these guys cut this shit with all sorts of fucked up shit. my most recent interesting shit I found was cut with some type of chili salt powder.....I mean wtf? I watched the salt crystals reform under a microscope. so yeah, when you miss the shit might as well be poison. don't be petty. when you miss even a tiny bit with the crap I use. it can really mess u up. I know some of you understand and even if I got just one of u to try it, then I have succeeded because I know that person will tell and show others.

so what you think I bought stock in a publicly traded snake kit company? trying to boost their sales by marketing it to the most lucrative sector of all in the economy... the heroin addict community? wow man, your a hater. if it means you stop kicking puppies, by all means poop on my ideas. don't worry man they'll all pay for what they did to you! youll show them your a big man with a keyboard, cutting all the bitches with your cunning. im in ahh

yes a hot compress is helpful to get the blood flowing and their is a lot you can do to help your veins swell up so its easier to hit, but you don't always have time for that. nor can I go to work with an electric heat pad strapped to my arm.

I would say all those suggestions are definitely helpful and the best way is to not miss at all, but its gunna happen and yes it hurts, it hurts more than you can imagine. its a bit more than an "itch"

I still think I would just accept the fact I missed and do traditional methods for reducing swelling and the chance of infection. I dont think trying to suck the missed shot up from the surrounding tissue to be worth the additional stress of introducing a vacuum into the tissue to try to suck it up it just seems damaging to the area.

I am not saying that the devise works or doesnt all I am saying is if you use proper technique coupled with the traditional procedures for a miss I dont see it being a needed investment but that is just my opinion based on my experience.

these things are like 10$. sure its better if you don't miss at all. I can understand your point about added stress, but I've been doing this for 6 months. I used to be terrible at hitting. you can watch all the youtube videos you want, read all the how-tos you want to, but hitting a vein consistently and properly takes a lot of practice. no matter how good you are(or think you are) missing just happens. I would still recommend following all proper procedures outlined by by any physician, but id include this method. try to have an open mind. I have nothing to gain by feeding you guys bs. I have a friend that is an rn. he is excellent at hitting, but over time he has run out of veins to hit and that has increased his chances of missing. he uses this method and swears by it. just try it. no harm can come from it. ive done the field testing for you, it freaking works!

But wait there's more..!

Call NOW and we'll double your order - that's right, TWO for the price of ONE (just pay separate shipping & processing)

I respect you for trying to share what you believe is an effective harm reduction method.
It's not one I have ever heard of or seen used, I would think they would be made available to addicts along with the regular IV supplies through public health services if they were extremely useful, but more power to you if it works for you!

so what you think I bought stock in a publicly traded snake kit company? trying to boost their sales by marketing it to the most lucrative sector of all in the economy... the heroin addict community?

got my laugh for the day.

I'd love to just see a ghoul junkie pull out a snake bite kit at a shooting gallery. I'm sure some laughter would ensue.

id rather spend the money to buy another shot of dope that I wouldnt miss than on this snake oil piece of shit contraption

i dont understand how you guys miss. i can understand missing my nth shot of cocaine cause im fuckered and shakey and vasoconstricted.. but those first few are like butter

then again maybe its because i ravked up awhat would taje a year or two with heroin of shooting experience in two months :eek:

I shot up in the back of a public bus moving across a construction zone

felt pretty good about that one but it was also like 1am so I had the entire back to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.