• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the 4-FA is definitely one of my favorite substances, kinda wish I just opted for more of it instead of the peevee. Is that stuff really not worth the time or is there some usefulness to it? From the sounds of it, doesn't seem too much different from wayy too much caffeine (sorry to get off topic =p)

Also I kinda wanna try molly for the first time in the next month or two, and I'm wondering if this will interact or detract from it in anyway? Like should I abstain from it a month or two weeks prior or anything? I plan on preloading a few days prior with 5htp, but thats really the only thing I'm adding to what I already take: multivitamin, always overdose with Vitamin C when I take any stimulant otherwise I just rely off whats in the multi, take B-complex, and plenty of fish oil, and now piracetam/oxiracetam but I dont know if this counts as a preload/postload.

Last edited:
The only time peev can be useful for studying is when used in very low doses (2-3mg range assuming you have good product). Even then it's questionable. If you do more than that (10mg+ for recreational doses), the initial euphoric push eventually shifts to a paranoid ride down fiend lane. If you manage not to redose, you're left with Parkinson esque shakes, no appetite, increased heart rate and other uncomfortable side effects.

It's euphoria is short lived and leaves the user wanting more. It keeps you up for hours after your last ingestion and can delude the end user into incessant redosing even when it doesn't make any sense. Tolerance builds immediately (you'll be taking 50mg doses in no time). That said, peev does shine through on the rare occasion. Just be careful mate.

Amphetamine intake of any sort (d-amp, 4-fa, etc...) within 1.5-2 weeks will most certainly detract from an experience with MDMA. To avoid cross tolerance you will definitely want to take a break. How long is up to you (I'd say two just to be safe), but the more time in between the better.

Okay, so I had my first trial with 4-fmp and wanted to share.

I took all in all 85 mg (dunno how reliable my cheap wheight is so make it 90-95).

T+00:00First I took 1/4 of the "pile" of powder. I insufflated it despite the horrorstories. After 3 minutes I feel more clearheaded, a bit like a low dose of amphetamine.

T+00:15 1/4 extra is ingested orally mixed into lemonsoda and dry martini. I soon feel a little tickly on my arms and head, not unlike amphetamine. There is some very (very) faint hint of methyloneish feeling going on in the background. If I do anything I forget it though.

T+ 00:45 The rest is taken. It soon builds up. I would say it feels like as if methylone and amphetamine had a child, and only the best of both were passed on. Very mild methylonish experience, but with the clearness of amphetamine. I am connected to my emotions, yet in controll. I could see this working out great at a party or with some friends. Sex is awesome, but not as overwhelming as on methylone.

The effects are steady like this - sometimes a bit stronger, sometimes a bit weaker - but overall i'm loving it (more than I love McDonald's). I can eat a little.
I have a few drinks and write some schoolwork on Plato. My assignment is improved by the presence of the stimulant, and at the same time it feels great. Peaking and orgasmic euphoria. A weird mix of "doing your job" and "rolling" at the same time.

T+4:30 The effects are subsiding. From now on and untill T+ 10:00 I am slowly coming down. No ill effects. This is surely a chemical to keep in the arsenal.

Conclusions:

I love it. It is not as powerfull as MDMA or methylone, yet it has some of those chemicals qualities. It is deeper, more versatile than plain amphetamine, but still it has the clearness and some of the bodile sensations (like tickly hair etc.). All in all it feel (feels, not is) less harmfull than both amphetamine, methylone and MDMA. I think insomnia could be an issue though, as I took it after waking up at around 12, and now, almost 10 hours later am barely back at baseline. Probably wont sleep until midnight or maybe in the morning.

Mind you, it is very potent stuff. I think that going over the dose I tried now (max 90 mg) would increase the negative effects. I don't think I will ever go above 120 mg. I have only tried it once, but I think that snorting a little and ingesting the rest orally might help potentiate a bit. Snorting is a bitch, though, and I have to admit it made my soul cry like a baby.

Edit: I think it is wrong to compare this substance to anything (in order to evaluate it). Granted, it has very clear similarities, but I think that this is where its quality lies. It has some of the best trades of other substances, but it simply lacks most of the bad ones. Of course you could drive the roll into heartattack-land, but I for once did not feel like redosing. If this chemical came first, amphetamine would be called a bad, lightversion of 4-fmp, and MDMA would be called an overwhelming copy that leaves you brainfisted the next weeks. Right now I am sitting with a wonderfull feeling inside me. I think I finally found a chemical that fits my weak soul. This one will never leave me yelling at my own stupidity for taking drugs - or at least I hope so.

Take care!

:)

Last edited:
^ Above, sounds like you took quite a low dose. Others report much more intense effects at slightly higher doses.

This chemical is now available to me so I shall be ordering some very soon! :)

^ Above, sounds like you took quite a low dose. Others report much more intense effects at slightly higher doses.

This chemical is now available to me so I shall be ordering some very soon! :)

What, seriously? I thought it was intense enough - not overwhelming, but still. How about negative aspects? Do they increase much or is it the same? I mean, how much strain does it put on heart and vascoularsystem?

Right now I'm still feeling pretty hot. My bodytemperature is probably 39 degrees celsius, but my heartrate is fearly stable, so there is absolutely no anxiety. There are still some trace-stimulation, but I will probably be able to sleep in 1-2 hours.

Another gram came in this week. I wanna go for insuffulation, so how should I adjust my dosages?

Also I think redosing more than 2 hours after doesn't do anything for the euphoria, but does definitely prolong the stimulation so from now on I think it'd be better to just bomb a larger dose, like 50-70mg and then throw in 30-40mg within 2 hours for it to be anything worthwhile.

I actually had kind of a shitty comedown from it on Saturday but I blame this weeks drug usage on it, not the 4-FA:

Starting on Tuesday with 5mg, 10 on Wednesday and Thursday and 13mg on Friday of 2C-E. This I have to note was the most effective and productive nootropic study aid regimen I have ever used, I literally went from retard in organic chemistry on monday to fucking raping my exam Friday morning, it went wayy better than expected, like I was blown away at how useful this shit is to study and understand concepts(trivial to this thread but eh what the hell might as well write it down somewhere). Then later that friday I dosed about 110mg of 4-FA with no ill effects and then Saturday I took 50mg, then another 100 an hour later and by nighttime I felt like shit. And yet another thing I just realized, I didn't eat anything between Friday noon and Saturday evening soo, hell, we have a lot of factors here don't we?

Tomorrow I don't think I'll play around with 4-FA, but definitely will this week, with full rest and food ofcourse =]

BTW, is snorting it even worth it or should I just stick to oral dosing? I'm wondering primarily for efficiency because this stuff seems to go fast for me =p

Plugging is your best bet; fast onset and slightly increased bioavailability (ime). 4-FA is extremely painful when insufflated.

It really is superb... Like meph, much cleaner, happy mood, no fiending + mixing a bomb or two of m1 blows you away.

Watch out on this combo! Some people have reacted in a very strong way to this combo. Did 80mg of 4-fmp/50mg of methylone and my gf did 50/50mg. I had a mild experience (due to tolerance to 4-fmp) but my girlfriend had major heartissues from 5 minutes after dropping the methylone throughout the entire night + tremor and cramping of the thighs and also confusion. She is overall healthy and reacts fairly normal to both methylone and 4-fmp on their own, though butylone fucks her up.

We first dropped 4-fmp and ca. 2-3 hours later we did the methylone, if it is of any use to know this.

Just wanted to let you all know, combos on these chems are pretty hard to "predict". But for most it seems good.

Plugging is your best bet; fast onset and slightly increased bioavailability (ime). 4-FA is extremely painful when insufflated.

Actually I only feel pain on the first insufflation. Try insufflating first like 5mg, let the pain settle and then do very small lines. It wont be healthy for the nose but I find that the pain is litterally gone. Also mixing routes of administration lets a very little amount stretch a long time with nice euphoria:

40mg plugged at T+00:00
10mg insufflated T+00:20
20mg oral T+00:40

I had the euphoria and empathy going strong (compared to what little amount I took) for about 4 hours, then it slowly subsided into pleasent mild stimulation with great bodile sensations for another 5 hours before softly landing. Sleep wasn't hard to achieve.

Tried a similar low dose for 2 days but effects really diminished. Will break 1 week and try a slightly higher dose (50plugged 10 insuf.+30 oral).
Felt that I could easily have redosed on the first trial without any complications.

i met some weird guy who was on this stuff on saturday night at a dnb event. he looked off his face, trippin balls. he told me he had done nearly a gram to himself. he looked like the cross between a homeless guy and a hippy. he then got his little finger out, which had this massive nail that looked like it hadnt been cut for months, stuck it into the bag and tried to give me some. i declined

Can anyone comment on the hyperthermia characteristics of this compared to MDMA?

A friend of mine is planning to have some for a gig but he had some pretty exciting heatstroke and couldn't be in the thick of the crowd after ~200mg of mdma (his first time). According to wikipedia this causes less heatstroke and he says that means he'll be fine, but won't listen when I point out that wikipedia is neither cited on this, nor is it in comparison to amphetamine or MDMA.

Would this be suitable for an intense gig at a lower dose (80-100mg, no tolerance)?
Does it give a good confidence with the energy?

From what I've read here it seems like it would be ideal for those occasions when you'd like to trade a little empathy for some more stimulation.

P.S. please can we change the title to 4-FA, this thread took me ages to find.

i didnt recognize so much hyperthermia, it's a good substance for the body, it's nice really nice, but you have to try by yourself, hard to explain, anyway i still prefer mephedrone..

I like the idea of the longer duration of this, although the lack of information about does unsettle me a little.

Well, maybe this is to late but will answer anyways:

I did feel hot the first and second time I tried it. I have done it 3 times since then, two times at quiet parties at around 100mg+20mg redoses. Didn't feel any complications and I am a very, very weak person when it comes to stimulants. I am a bit afraid that the mildness does not reflect the drugs objective harmfullness because it feels safer than anything I have tried so far. Actually I have outfased alcohole and other drugs from my arsenal and know 4-fa has taken their spot. Then it is all about limiting my use, I guess, but stopping is out of the question since 4-fa is the only drug that hasn't given me any complications mentally or physically.

My guess would be that 80mg is safe, even on an intense gig. But if it is a first time on it try with less, like say, 50-70mg. Better safe than sorry.

It is too late for me to get it in time for said gig, but that is a very good report to hear. Thankyou.

I've ordered some of this.

Just wondering, does anyone have any experiences with using it as an (ADHD) study-aid? Currently using ritalin, but I was thinking I might give this a try at 20-30mg doses. Only going to use it for a few days max.

I tried it a few times at 20-30 mg, as a study aid.
Was definitely helping me to focus for longer than the usual 30 minutes.
However, my appreciation of music was also markedly increased, as was the feeling of thirstyness.
Perhaps a dose of 10-15 mg would already be enough to help you focus during study.
I suggest you start with 10 mg and up your dose with 5 mg on consecutive days, until you reach the desired level.
If that takes you past 40 mg, better give up on the 4-FMP imho.

You should keep in mind that amphetamines interfere with your memory though.
It is a kind of conditional learning; what you learn while on amphetamines is best remembered when on amphetamines again.
But for finishing essays or other projects, it is definitely word a try. :)

I tried it a few times at 20-30 mg, as a study aid.
Was definitely helping me to focus for longer than the usual 30 minutes.
However, my appreciation of music was also markedly increased, as was the feeling of thirstyness.
Perhaps a dose of 10-15 mg would already be enough to help you focus during study.
I suggest you start with 10 mg and up your dose with 5 mg on consecutive days, until you reach the desired level.
If that takes you past 40 mg, better give up on the 4-FMP imho.

You should keep in mind that amphetamines interfere with your memory though.
It is a kind of conditional learning; what you learn while on amphetamines is best remembered when on amphetamines again.
But for finishing essays or other projects, it is definitely word a try. :)

Thanks, I think I'll start with 10mg instead of 20 than. :)

And yeah I'm aware of conditional learning, but without ritalin studying is very inefficient for me, I can't concentrate for shit. I'll be reading something, lose focus and my mind starts wandering. I'll then stand up from my desk, walking towards the door and suddenly realise that 'Oh shit I was studying'. Or I'm trying to read something but I constantly get distracting thoughts: 'Let me just check facebook for 2 minutes', 'I'm thirsty/hrungy, let's check the fridge', 'I wonder where I left [Object X], let me see if I can find it', .. Even if I ignore to act on those impulses (which is hard because they're so frequent), they're still interfering. I can't imagine the diminished memory due to effects of conditional learning weighing up against the increase in attention span stimulants give me. I can still take a small dose when taking my exams so I'm in the same 'condition' so to speak :)

Can anyone comment on the hyperthermia characteristics of this compared to MDMA?
Would this be suitable for an intense gig at a lower dose (80-100mg, no tolerance)?
Does it give a good confidence with the energy?
Hyperthermia in comparison with MDMA is virtually non-existent.
I must say I am not really into the higher doses of 4-FMP (140 mg max), but I expect blood pressure/heart rate issues to become apparent much sooner than possible hyperthermia.

The dosage of 80-100 mg looks perfect to me for a first try.
Not really sure what you mean with 'intense gig' though...you mean like very crowded?
Don't think it should be problematic, 4-FMP gives lot of empathy and euphoria, so you'll merge nicely with the crowd.
It also gives good confidence with the energy, as you put it.
Not as much as MDMA might give you, but you'll be easily in the 'let's call my parents and tell 'em I am high and I love them' mood. ;)

Depending on the duration of your gig, you might consider taking a supplement for the final hours.
Effects of 80-100 mg of 4-FMP will probably wear off after about 6 hours, the euphoric rush might last a max of 4 hours.
You could either supplement with 40-50 mg of 4-FMP, about 80 mg of MDMA or 100-120 mg of methylone, whichever you have available.
Personaly, supplementing with MDMA gives me the best experiences.
That MDMA magic really adds a little something to the speedy after-space of 4-FMP. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.