• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Big combination to try to potentiate alcohol along with gaining other pleasant effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mracid

Bluelighter
I am one of those who get drunk only with big amounts but do not tolerate hangover and have a sensible stomach.

So my goal is to stick to 2-3 beers. BUT I have a bunch of other drugs, plants and dietary supplements to add.

I also have an insanely high tolerance to sedatives of any kind even tho I weigh 105lbs and am 5''5. (this tolerance might be due to past use of sedatives but never in abuse and never daily uses, might be genetic too)

Here's my plan,

I took 2mg clonazepam and 100ug clonidine this morning at 9:30

15:30; Took 275mg pregabalin 2-3 hours before drinking (since it takes time to kick in) along with 10mg oxy and 2mg Hydro (those opiates are more to have a little buzz before drinking) along with 1/2 of a B100 complex (to promote acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, I plan to take the other half tomorrow morning).

17:00 or 17:30; Take 60 to 90mg oxazepam along with 4mg hydromorphone with 1g methocarbamol/400mg ibuprofen. Adding to this B12 vitamin again for reduced hangover purposes and add Noopept and Glycine since I read It could reduce mental fogg and hangover along with increasing the effect of alcohol, will also add L-Theanine. I will be downing this with a concentrated tea of Camomile/Melissa officinalis 1.5-2g each to potentiate any GABA PAM effect. I won't take choline supplement because last time it increased my nausea even if it potentiated the effect.

At this moment I should be having a correct sedated and comfortable bodyhigh.
I'll wait 20-30mins to absorb most of what I took. Then start drinking at regular speed, mabe a beer every 30-45mins while eating. I will stop drinking as soon as I feel satisfied but will not exceed 3 beers. And before bed 100ug clonidine.
Don't worry with Respiratory depression I have already exceeded this kind of dosage and never even got a single problem. And now that I am on dexedrine 5mg/day I should have even lower chances of problems on this side.

Tomorrow morning I will take noopept, Centrophenoxine, 1/2 B100 along with specific B12, L-Lysine, Calcium/Magnesium, 1/2 5-HTP sustained release of 200mg, some L-Theanine, some Glycine, 2mg clonazepam and 500mg methocarbamol/200ibuprofen (if I have a tension headache), I will also drink camomile/melissa officinalis tea if I get slight nausea. And at last I'll take my 5mg dexedrine. (Sad that I dont have cysteine supplement as I know it would help activate acetaldehyde dehydrogenase since it's a building block of CoA)

My goal is to have a good afternoon and evening with the lowest possible hangover or stomach discomfort and if possible no hangover at all. (yeah I am the kind of person that has a hangover if he exceed 3 drinks in an evening). I know my buzz will be only partially alcohol but from what I know of everything I listed up there, at least 3/4rd of what I plan on taking before drinking are interacting synergically with alcohol so it is still an alcohol buzz but modified with specific binding profile correlation synergism which should not be too different than alcohol itself (except for opiates, I just love mixing alcohol with them) and the rest is just to prevent hangover.

I will let you know if my plan has worked and will appreciate every outside opinion on my plan but keep in mind that respiratory depression is the last of my problems, IDK what is wrong with me but I get natural tolerance to every sedatives, have intense muscle tension and have insane chronic insomnia, altho since I started clonidine my insomnia is lowered a bit.

My method is based on increasing alcohol related receptor activation or deactivation while increasing the effectiveness of acetaldehyde dehydrogenase to reduce the chances of hangover, along with supplements to reduce directly the effects of hangover. (Thought it would be a good idea to explain the core of my method without specifying substances since the substance I'll use are only a description of my limited ressources)

Thanks for reading and possibly commenting.

I've taken everything and am at my 2nd beer and I barely feel sedated, BUT I got a great bodyhigh. Like I said my body is abnormally overactive. Looks like I got some problem with cell hyperpolarization and noradrenaline negative feedback loop, making me naturally tolerant to respiratory and cardiac reduction drugs. Kind of a curse but it keeps me alive whatever I take, I once took 650mg DXM along with 128mg clorpheniramine and 60mg 4-HO-MET added to the equivalent of 10mg of xanax and the only thing that happened was that I controlled the reality I was living. Sure I kept myself connected to the objects in the room not to fall but it was like a lucid dream awake. So a curse because I need alot to get sedated or relaxed but a plus because I can experiance with High dosages and live interesting stuff.

And the post was mostly about sharing experiance rather than trying to get information. Trying to start a neurochemistry debate about how this combination of drugs can interact together.

Do not combine Alcohol with Benzos, Hydromorphone and Pregabalin and Clonidine! Thats like a deathwish. Don't be a fool.
If you dont want a hangover, dont drink. Smoke some weed or so but that combo is indeed highly dangerous.

Do not combine Alcohol with Benzos, Hydromorphone and Pregabalin and Clonidine! Thats like a deathwish. Don't be a fool.
If you dont want a hangover, dont drink. Smoke some weed or so but that combo is indeed highly dangerous.

Agreed. I know you posted how you took all of those drugs, and alcohol together but do you have anyone who can watch over to make sure that you're safe? You really should stop mixing downers and alcohol. If you must combine a drug with alcohol just smoke herb.

I'll close this thread for now
The combo is not safe and no one should do it
You could post a trip report in the Trip reports section

PM me if you want me to re-open the thread or have a question

Three beers gives you a hangover where it's necessary to go through these extremes? Hardly seems worth drinking at all.

Thread open for Mracid. This is a pretty heavy and dangerous combo by the way. We'll see what gets posted up.

Last edited:
Hi all I just want to clarify that I would never do such thing without having my last 3 years of my life spent on studying pharmacology, neurology and plain biology. I know also that combining sedative drugs require to lower dosage from every drugs when you add one. The dosage I mentioned were far too high for some1 that never used them. My best advice is do not make combinations without theoritical knowledge, and when you do the best is to try 2 drugs combinations of those you want to use, to get familiar with combinations, then mabe 3 drugs then mabe 4 then mabe 5 but KEEP IN MIND TO LOWER EVERY DRUGS DOSAGE WHEN YOU ADD ONE. Reason? simple to stay alive! Sedatives are synergic when taken together.

Also, I have a really strong stimulant system that overloads me and give me muscle tensions and nerve pain, so to me sedatives are affecting me alot less than most people, I once took 128mg chlorpheniramine (just to mention normal dosage is 2mg) and didnt even have delirious hallucinations in fact I didnt really feel anything else than muscle relaxation. So keep in mind that drugs affect people differently.

To resume Do not use combination without theoretical and experimental knowledge of every drug you are using and work your way up the number of drugs combined. All the drugs I used in the combination, I was familiar with all of them and used them in lower number of drugs combo often before trying this big combo. Combinations of sedatives are dangerous and must be take seriously and carefully, aslo they are not euphoric just relaxing and peaceful so if you seek for fun drugs sedatives arent the way to go. I suggest magic mushrooms for euphoria.

So do not copy what I did as it is a specific condition that kept me alive; my overloaded system.

Stay alive and keep your life in line and before trying anything get familiar and inform yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.