• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Big Cock But no Women

I'm packing serious equipment. I'm just about 8 inches.

Question: Do girls get turned on by big cocks? I'm like John Holmes' son here but I'm not getting any play. My huge schlong is going to waste. Any tips? Is my dick just too big for you women?
It turns me on i cant speak for other girls though...but if i slept with you id fall in love

Heard this Eminem freestyle verse: "They call me Boogie Night, a stalker who walks awkward, stick figure, with a dick bigger than Mark Whalberg." If you haven't watched Boogie Nights you won't get this Eminem rap. Holds true to me. Except about the part of being a stalker ... otherwise it's on point.

Alisha, what's your ideal cock size?

Heard this Eminem freestyle verse: "They call me Boogie Night, a stalker who walks awkward, stick figure, with a dick bigger than Mark Whalberg." If you haven't watched Boogie Nights you won't get this Eminem rap. Holds true to me. Except about the part of being a stalker ... otherwise it's on point.

Alisha, what's your ideal cock size?
7-10 inches for me

Some do, some don't? I thinks it's hard to generalize about such a preference.
I would most women would be turned-off by a smaller cock ... say one less than five inches? But if you're in the double digits like my man John Holmes girls would also be turned off. What's your preference, tubgirl?

I'm packing serious equipment. I'm just about 8 inches.

Question: Do girls get turned on by big cocks? I'm like John Holmes' son here but I'm not getting any play. My huge schlong is going to waste. Any tips? Is my dick just too big for you women?

Serious equipment? 8 inches is about the length of my fuckin foreskin.

Oh, you probably don't know what a foreskin is do you...? ;)

I would most women would be turned-off by a smaller cock ... say one less than five inches? But if you're in the double digits like my man John Holmes girls would also be turned off.
I've heard some of my girl friends say they like it big, and some say that it's "impractical" or uncomfortable - hence me saying it's hard to generalize.
But I wouldn't think women that lusts for small penises are the majority either.
What's your preference, tubgirl?
Seeing as I'm a straight guy, my own dick is my preferred size. 😄 (a lot of ppl mistake me for a girl)

Damn… And you still can’t get laid?!? This worlds backwards as fuck huh. Your dick is in the 7in range (aka “just about 8in”), so is mine, get over yourself lol. Now if you threw a 10+in cock onto the table we may have room for discussion.

Just one more post that proves the women ain’t wrong to avoid you.

-GC