Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big and Dandy 5-MeO-DALT scraps

jonah_222

Bluelighter
it's a new one from the shulgins.
from the new book.

s'posed to be neat, and weird.

New book? :D:D:D Its not released yet is it? Tell me more pleaseeeeeee

liteage, the 5-meo-n,n-dalt is not in the simple plant isoquinolines. it's going to be in his new book (which will probably be in the _ihkal format) that won't be released for probably another year or two.

Anomie, do you have any idea what the effects of this are?

I don't think that he will, and I personally think that it would be a bad idea if he did.

If he wants to post a source of information, thats fine. But no drug sources.

Oh wow the new book is already out.

Uh, no it's not-- and if you're talking about The Simple Plant Isoquinolines, that came out in 2002. Look back at kinetic's post.

To stay on topic: I sincerely hope that the many gibberish-spewing nimrods that often frequent these forums (you know, those mentally incapable of exercising caution, good judgement or even their fingers to use a fucking search engine) never, ever, ever get their drug-addled, grubby hands on 5-MeO-dalt. The last thing anyone needs is to have it go the way of 5-MeO-DiPT or (soon, no doubt) 2C-I. Wishful thinking, I know.

X. Torris

Stupid babies need the MOST attention!

The last thing this world needs is limited availability of psychedelic drugs.

Excelent...Did you get this from shulgin himself from his new book? Do you happen to have any other chemicals with effects listed anywhere?

...yeah, 'cause I's itching to get fucked up in a way that no one's heard of, yo! Hell yeah, beeeatch!

edit:
The last thing this world needs is limited availability of psychedelic drugs.

Who said anything about limited availability? (Not that there's any shortage of psychedelics now.) I advocate limited access; voluntary restraint to be practiced by those who would pimp this new one as the Next Big Thing.

X. Torris

Last edited:
I've asked this question a few times, but got no replies...

Does anyone know when Dr. Shulgin's new book is coming out?

It looks like it's going to be similar to PiHKAL and TiHKAL. Shulgin mentioned this new book on the ASK Shulgin site, stating that Methylone was covered in it among other things.

Does anyone know when it's coming out, or how to get more information on it? I don't even know what it's going to be called.

Thank you Anomie :)

Edit: Is this somehow getting a reputation for being the 'next big thing' ? I've heard this chemical discussed very little with not a single report as of yet.

Maybe it's the next 4-MEA / PMEA ;)

Last edited:
"I would wager a ten
dollar bet that the acetate ester of this material, 4-AcO-DALT
would be in the brain within minutes of swallowing the pill."

Amazing.

Any one have the write-up on that?

^^^

Just what I was thinking.

Better yet, anyone need any volunteers for human trials!?! ;)

By the way, I'm not happy about YET ANOTHER damn 5-methoxy being released! There is a general pattern with 5-Methoxy chems... They all suck. Some are dangerous. Some are deadly. And the doses of most of them are FAR too low to be considered "smart".

Especially with a lot of the idiots that frequent bluelight who think that eyeballing 5mg is just as accurate as a scale. -.-

^^^^^^^^^^

I'd agree, except when it comes to 5-MeO-DMT. That's best psychedelic there is. Although I realize not everyone feels that way.