• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big and Dandy 5-MeO-DALT scraps

About the guy who said he has a feeling 4-Ho-DPT would be toxic I believe is completely unfounded. Chemistry is absed on a lot more than "gut feelings" and I can see absolutely no reason why 4-Ho-DPT would be any more toxic than any other 4-hydroxylated trypatamines, which is to say it would be quite non-toxic.

About 5-methoxylated tryptamines being toxic, some seem to be to a higher degree than 4-hydroxylated ones, however some seem to feel and perhaps be quite in relation to the non-toxicity of 4-hydroxylated tryptamines such as this, 5-MeO-DALT and 5-MeO-MiPT.

zophen, I'd rather 10 immature people were allowed unfettered access to psychedelic drugs than one mature person be denied this valuable experience.

Maturity and immaturity both seem pretty relative to me! Who the heck defines those? The 'mature' I guess! 8)

zophen said:
unrestricted access to some people can be negative ~ especially the youngsters amongst us

parents' point of view. pretty normal I guess, when one feels protective towards young impressionable souls. perhaps only a relatively young non-parent can oppose this point of view...

While I am against all banning of anything, there's things like guns... ah, don't get me started on that one.

And while I advocate +/- unrestricted access to all drugs, I guess some conditions ought to be met: to be of age, and to pass some sort of test where maturity + knowledge are checked. You know, like you have to take a test and/or be of a certain age to drink liquor, to smoke, to drive a car... er, yeah, I know, you don't have to take any "What sort of drunk are you?" - test before they let you buy liquor... maybe they should ;)

I can honestly say, with hindsight, that I am glad I did not discover these drugs as a teenager or when I was barely 18. Don't think I would have been ready. That's just me but I'm sure there's others like me.

fastandbulbous said:
I did try it orally at about 25mg (as I said, I'm sensitive to tryptamines) but it was just as uninteresting. Funny considering N,N-diallyltryptamine did more than that when smoked (like DPTs little brother)

Sorry to go off-topic but do you have any notes on DALT? I would love to hear more about the nature of DPT's little saturated bro. You found 25mg smoked to be active?

the rc is for sale on no vendor talk

Please do not post any references to any vendors. This is an informal warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the rules before posting again. You are in violation of your user agreement by posting sources.