• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Biege Amsterdams - 2cb ?

in light of some recent experimentation with Bermudas (2cb) i will conclude that theres no way these amsterdams are 2cb lol

2cb on the other hand.. O M F G thats some fuking intense shit! :D

Until the maker fronts up with a list of the ingredents or there is a proper analysis on a "statistically significant" amount, then all one can do is speculate........however, the amount of discussion may act as a warning and help inform people as to their choices.

How bout it being just a nice strong pill:) Most who have tried these have enjoyed..

Have seen the reaction you have talked about...How old is your test kit? and where is it stored?

"Most who have tried these have enjoyed.." Have seen a few bab things with these and suspect PMA, or some thing along these lines. have been using for some time and have a pretty good knowledge of what different chemicals do to my body. These didn't play the game like your mild/strong MDMA pill, no euphoria, major halucinations, rapid body temp increase(was burning up on a cold morning under a fan going flat out), uncontrolable muscle spasms, etc. And the messyest come down i've ever had, single night single pill experience... Would like to know really what is in these nasty's. Any one else with similar experiance's?

The pills in those pics look white... the ones that were seen by friends were more beige in colour... and had a few brown specs:\ They all enjoyed them from what i saw:) Id take it easy in throwing the word pma around without being sure..

Everything i have read on this thread has currently lead to MDxA been present in these pills.

These particular pills gave me classic MDxA effects including the dreaded MDxA comedown!

There really is no comedown with 2cb at all so wouldn't have thought it would have been that. When i test a pill that goes black with green/yellow outline usually means speed present aswell as MDMA.

Not nesacarily there are many more factors as to why a reagent produces that type of colour change.

i saw some one sitting there after a hard night on a chair with no one sitting next to him(from what we could see). saying an old lady wanted to give him an apple pie so that he could open a stand and sell them... he said he wouldnt do it because he wasnt going to open a stand just to sell 1 apple pie... Now thats fucked up! Never seen MDA pull that out of some one before.

also lasted for ages, even off just one pill. prob 7-8 hours after his first was still messy, but continued to drop. MDA does not last that long, neither does MDMA. some thing sus in these

Green around the testing solution after it has sat there for a while means NOTHING.

Oxidation of the resulting product (a colour change actually means new chemicals have been formed in the solution) by the oxygen in the air causes the green ring around the reagent.

It is NOT 2-CB or any other psychoactive.

A straight PMA pill will not turn the reagent purple-black as per an MDXX pill.

If the Simons tester is not old, was applied properly (buffer last) the Amsterdam CANNOT be MDMA; end of story - chemistry does not lie.

Robadope on the other hand is a bit more of a mystery - i certainly have never seen a successful reaction. Although others would have. Then again I may never have tested a primary amine as they are rare compared with the common secondarys - Meth, MDMA, ketamine.

"These didn't play the game like your mild/strong MDMA pill, no euphoria, major halucinations, rapid body temp increase(was burning up on a cold morning under a fan going flat out), uncontrolable muscle spasms, etc. And the messyest come down i've ever had, single night single pill experience..."

This pill has me very confused. It has friends (and me) who usually take 2 pills to even feel anything bouncing around for hours. When I took 2 last week, I was on a "mdma like" high for 4-5 hours then had my 6 or so hours of tripping. Another DJ friend popped one today and he was stuffed for about 5 hours and usually takes 2-3 when he does do them.

So, in review, weird test results, massively long peaks, trippy after effects although this seems to vary person to person. Over to the chemistry majors to tell us what is going on.

My guess is MDA to be honest - a purple-black marquis (provided it is not an attempt to fake it with safrole) reaction is a big indication. The classic purple-black reaction is not easily imitated but again experience dictates who may or may not be fooled.

No reaction to Simons which is always a clear brialliant blue. Robadope did not react as it should but there is a possibility that you did not test enough - the instructions require 1/8 of a pill!! Who knows.

I might add that there is virtually NO illicit drug in the world that does NOT contain an amine group bar GHB and many would say that is not technically a "drug". For them BOTH to not react should indicate that one of the tests was not done properly or one of the reagents is not working.

Im guessing MDA.

Off Topic Sat morning rant

I'm pretty sure I know what Robadope is; well the reaction colour is similarly described. If I'm correct - and it's all presumptuous guesswork at this stage - it also explains why it may not work sometimes. The reagent - not something you'd mix yourself- is often reported in literature as being made up as required for a primary amine test, so if it's the same mixture, it may require a stabilizing agent in order to preserve it's quality. Australian climate may also affect shelf life.

There are some great fluorescent reactants and other colour tests for amines, but they're mostly either highly toxic e.g. risk from cyanide poisoning, or very expensive substances. The very best are proprietary compounds, also expensive but even more unfortunate is that their use is generally restricted to research only. I daresay one could buy the rights to market some of them, but it probably wouldn't be economically worthwhile. I'm currently compiling a list of those out of patent, and there does appears to be a few good contenders.

Most of these compounds are developed for environmental, forensic or biological markers; amines being a group targeted on amino acids. Some cancers also produce unique amines as byproducts, so there's lots of work done in certain areas to identify amines. Of course little if any work is ever done in testing these against different recreational drugs, so it's not as if there isn't much research still to do. I just wish someone was actually doing it :(

(provided it is not an attempt to fake it with safrole)

im not sure but i think the chemical stench they had is safrole from wat im told :p they left the bag powdery even though the pills are verrryyy well pressed :\ fuks me all i know is we downed em again last night and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im still a bit out of it.. and its been 14 hrs since i dropped ;)

I popped one of these under my tounge last night, and my conclusions is definitely mdma. It was actually an excellent roll. I was happy to do anything, to dance, chat, sit, stand. Whatever I wanted to do, I enjoyed doing it. There were some eye wobbles, but nothing overwhelming. Took me a while to get to sleep, and I had some very vivid closed-eye visuals, but I get these a lot when I havent slept for ages. Feel fine today, just a little tired.
But yeah as far as I can judge, these felt to me like a good clean hit of mdma. Wasnt able to test unfortunately, so these are just my personal conclusions. Definitely the best pill Ive had in the last few months though.

I took these last weekend. Dropped one about 11 around 12:30 just started feeling very hot/exahusted was bouncing at a rave we were throwing. The pill gave me no mdma effects just kept me hot sweaty active very happy. Took another at 3am and was hit by these amazing MDMA waves almost instantly eye wiggles whatever. Suddenly I can barely remember the rest of the night.

Was lying in the chillout room with my boyfriend and Id pahse out and it was full of people talking to me and then phase in again and it was just us again.

Tripped so badly I saw so many strange things that night.

Went to be 7:30 am woke up at 1pm and was still rushing.

Personally I believe these pills combine a light dosage of 2cb and a large dose of MDMA due to the fact when I had two pills the tripping intensified twofold which is common for 2cb dosages to vary greatly.

Plus if the MDMA is so strong it would be difficult to see the 2cb testing side.

Very bad MDMA comedown as well.

No way it was MDMA/MDA it lasted way to long.

Have you even had pure 2cb to compare against? I think not because then you would know that 2cb only lasts 4-8 hours so thinks makes it impossible to still be rushing on 2cb 10 hours after you have dropped your last, Everytime someone has a trippy pill the first thing they say is that it is 2cb. I have been taking pills for 10 years and only seen 2cb once in pill form, every other time it has been powder. Why is someone going to put a more expensive drug in a tablet mixed with mdma doesnt seem likely to me.

In ways these sound similar to the red mitsi'z:

contents: ~100-150mg MDMA + HEAPS of Caffeine