• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids better for pain, subs or kratom?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I've been clean and trying to abstain, but its at the point where if i don't take opiates to be able to work i will fail at my job and end up homeless and probably become a heroin dealer to treat my pain.

Anyways I have subs and kratom on hand (have no dependency and havn't taken opiates in a month)....WHICH IS A BETTER PAINKILLER? (spine/back pain)

Since i live in a 3rd world country that doesn't give healthcare and even though i've paid thousands in taxes per month my whole adult life, I have no insurance and can't get any for 2 weeks since i just moved. thus If i want to keep my job and not by in agony I have to commit felonies by taking subs...or kratom. Both of which wil bar me from every being treated by a pain doctor since injecting junkies ppl keep ODing on chinese fent. Which means the only way i can long term manage my pain is to die ODing on chinese fent heroin.

dont get me wrong, i've had spine surgery, bought a 3K dollar chair and spend thousands on other back care....but all that and I don't deserve percocets because junkies OD on fent....so until I can get some fent/heroin of my own to manage my pain....which will do a better job subs or kratom?

kratom, sub becomes useless for pain after a few days for me. i get to where i need to wait 12 hours to feel any relief from my sub dose (and even then its minimal) so if you are in bad pain after 7 hrs there is nothing you can do and if you give in and try taking more sub not only do you not feel it but then you to wait at least another 12 hours. kratom you can take more of when it wears off.

Kratom actually seems to work particularly well for my back pain I've been slowly reducing the amount of Kratom I take. I think it's definitely one of those drugs where less is more. I can usually maintain on the same dose for weeks to months before feeling like I need to increase my dose. From what I've seen in reports, it seems like Kratom is a much more effective pain reliever in people that don't have a lot of experience abusing Rx opioids. It's definitely not as euphoric, but for me, Kratom has been an amazing pain reliever.

That said, my pain isn't severe on a daily basis which also helps me keep tolerance down by avoiding taking it when I don't really need it.

i get pretty constipated on kratom so i don't see how taking it or any opioid regularly will be healthy. (i'm not saying not to do it but i am just quite astonished as to how people do it because i legit can't shit while on it..)

who knows, i mean i may take a high dose (or at least used to) i take 5-6grams once a week..

once i take it, the whole day i can't shit..

it is great for pain too IME.