• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Better amphetamine or stimulant .

Drumminstoned20

Bluelighter
I have been on adderall way too long . I don't get anything from it . I'll plug 60mg and sniff 120 mg and simply feel normal besides I write and talk but the social pleasure and euphoria left long ago . I've been searching for the most pleasurable med next to adderall and desoxyn is not an option . I have panic attacks if I snort as little as 20mg xr Ritalin so would Dexedrine be a good one? Idk but I don't care about mental it just want a stimulant stronger than adderall that'll make my body feel euphoric . And please don't say desoxyn .

No I'm sorry. The only thing that might help is taking a long break from stims and when you come back they might work better but it's just never gonna be the same. Like with me adderall... I stopped taking it for years and the "good" feeling came back, but its so fleeting . Nothing like what it what. That's what happens when you age and get a tolerance .

And I know my post was a fucking bummer but i'd rather keep it real with you than have you running around chasing highs that don't exist and just turning yourself into a sleepless comedown machine. Adderall is an amphetamine combo , so, if you're looking for some isolated RX amphetamine to do the trick , you're setting yourself up for major disappointment .

You should come off amphetamines for a long while, to see if you really need them, and to lower your tolerance.

ritalin gives you the most intense fucking body rush ever but it makes you feel like shit after, more so than coke.

The reason it doesn't work is because you fried your brain. Takes time with zero stimulants to recover and get the effects back. Take a month off and then 20mg will probably work again. Dexedrine has less body effects than Adderall, I prefer Vyvanse to either, but none of these will work if you are taking them daily. Only way to get an effect is to take breaks.

Yeah, I would take a break… some distance in-between using them if you can. The crash is horrible but worth it. I had to travel once and was forced to quit, as I couldn't find any stimulants abroad, but it got me off that drug. I don't know if I could have otherwise. I'm not on Strattera now, but was and it replaced stimulants somewhat for me temporarily with a few other scripts. Sometimes docs will prescribe similar structural drugs that are non addictive, or work with epinephrine.

My first psychiatrist said, "We are going to make a cocktail for you with similar properties like amphetamines but not amphetamines. "
His medicine worked for a few years then it wasn't covered with my new provider, but ... kept me clean, and took away the horrible depression from amphs.

Good luck! :)

lol @ Desoxyn

2-FMA is pretty fun, even for people who have been taking other amps for a while. But that will get just as boring if you overuse it. Why not give yourself a small med break so your tolerance can fall? Even ADHD sufferers are told by their doctors to do this occasionally.

I think he means because it is one of the hardest drugs to get prescribed. Most doctors will freak if you even ask about it lol

And to the OP, I had the same experience and the only thing that helps is a minimum 1 month long break and then only using it occasionaly. Tolerance builds up fast and once the magic is gone, you need a break. Hate to sound negative but you will likely not feel the same rush/energy/euphoria that you felt the first times on it, regardless if you switch to dex or vyvanse. That's been my experience at least

Yes . My doctor pretty much let's me have whatever I want to try Slo g as it's not too risky . I couldn't even get her to talk to me about desoxyn . Ide have a better chance getting morphine 100s for a hangnail