• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best way to taper using oramorph and pregablin..

Broken_Soul

Bluelighter
Evening guys.
As in my first thread currently relapsed after 17 years clean I cannot continue to use. I only had an emergency double heart bypass in February this year.
Currently smoking both H and crack daily but I've just picked up a 300ml bottle of 10mg/5ml oramorph and a box of 56 x 300mg Pre gablins. I know a few people who've used Pre Gablin to wean off and said it was pretty easy. Any advice on dosages etc starting in the morning fresh day fresh start and break free from this nightmare once again. Thanks for any advice or help...

Since its only 600mg of morphine i'd do maybe a 6 day taper till its gone maybe something like 200mg, 150mg, 100mg, 75mg, 50mg, 25mg spread evenly on day 1-6. Then 300mg-900mg of pregabalin as needed (saving more of it for the later days). Could jump on kratom for a bit once you're out of the morphine.

Note that these morphine doses might not be enough if you are using fentanyl-containing heroin but it should help.

Hi negrogesic, Thanks for you're advice mate. I'm kinda blind when it comes to dosages as when I last did a cold turkey it was my last stay at hmp and the only meds I received was one 30mg DHC around 6pm daily for 7 days, bad bad withdrals they was back in 2004!

I've been smoking 0.7-1g daily along with around half a gram of crack for about 3 months now and I can't continue to live a secretive life. And after 17 years clean with the odd coke/benzo binge I can't accept that I'm back here.

The gear (I live in the UK) is heroin #3 and deffo no fent analogues as I have to smoke alot to feel it and have only once had a decent nod in this time. I was prescribed fentanyl patches 2018-2020 on 25mcg and that shit hits hard like a train and lasts for hours and hours leaving you a complete mess!!!

I will start with the taper tomorrow using you're guide and see how I feel, the doses seem generous so I should be OK!

Would 300mg morning, afternoon evening be okay with the pregablin anybody?
900mg a day
Thanks all 😉

As for the kratom I've no experience of this only what I've read here. Anybody got any links for useful info this as it's sounds interesting. Isit available to order online as I've never saw it for sale on the street, forgive me I've been out of this game many years 🤔😂

As for the kratom I've no experience of this only what I've read here. Anybody got any links for useful info this as it's sounds interesting. Isit available to order online as I've never saw it for sale on the street, forgive me I've been out of this game many years 🤔😂
I think Kratom is illegal in the UK unfortunately. I have read where people got it through customs okay though. There are a myriad of online vendors and if you do enough research ( or a UK resident pops in ) you might be able to get some.

We Americans are fortunate that in most states it is still legal. I used it to come off pharmaceutical opioids . Good luck man. Hang in there.