• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best way to take Morphine sulfate oral solution 100mg per 5 ml

mo_shmo

Greenlighter
can I IV this?? I do about a g of black evey other day and any time I get morphine in the hospital, it last less than 5 mins. Im always constipated so putting it up my butt doesn't seem like the best idea either. I'm trying to get high , not just well. I'd go pick up but I'm broke and this is all I have at home

I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to IV. Unless it specifically says not to you’re fine. Have fun, be safe!

Most of the 100mg /5mL oral liquid MS also contain sodium benzoate, carmoisine, disodium edetate & hydrochloric acid; which are preservatives, chelating agent, a dye and an acid. At the very least you might consider filtering it properly with a syringe filter. Something 0.22um sized and hydrophilic or a sterifilt, as that will filter out particulates, as well as bacteria seeing as oral drug standards are far lower than parenteral ones. You'll also find that with hefty doses the histamine reaction can be punishing.
So by syringe filter you mean,,? Cotton?

@kush407smoke Not to disturb you but I've noticed you post on a couple of threads that are quite old recently. This post for example is from April & the other one I saw was from July & one from some time in 2018; I believe.

I just figured I'd give you a heads up. So you don't waste you're time posting in old threads. :)

I'm guessing the mods can just close this now as unless it's been pruned this question has been answered before. Plus it was answered again by Jekyl Anhydride in the quote by the OP. I'm guessing this thread is done & could be closed based on the OP.

Again no disrespect intended or anything like that! I'm autistic (Asperger's) & am not always the best at communication skills so figured I should be clear. I just wanted to make sure you didn't waste your time on old threads. (y) 😁