• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best way to take Lorazepam....???

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Ok so please somone just help out with this, iam so confused. I have 1mg lorazepam that are sub lingual ( the pills are tiny, specifically for sub lingual) So should i take em sub lingual or is swallowing with water still going to work. Or can i snort them. I am looking for a strongest high i can get so which is the best way ?

you can swallow them but sublingual is much better; it hits harder and faster, snorting may work but is unnecessary

Do not snort them-BA is low for this ROA (being insufflation). They are great orally-swallow (High BA): I just chew them up. Works very very well Snorting them is wasteful.

Snorting does not work, don't waste them this way. Eat them, dissolve them sublingually, or plug them.

Lorazepam is perfect oral or sublingual.

Snorting benzos is a complete and total waste of time....recreationally or medically speaking.

I would suggest sublingual admin. Onset is faster than oral, effects can be felt within 10 minutes.

Snorting benzos is a complete and total waste of time....recreationally or medically speaking.

This is totally true. Ive always taken every benzo sublingual (except for diazepam, I took that oral). With sublingual, whatever does not get absorbed under the tongue will be absorbed still in the stomach, as if you just too. Percentage of the pill orally. Sniffing benzo's, and shooting benzo's is stupid. With sniffing the BA lowers, and IV benzos really don't provide much benefit (with a few exceptions, I've heard IV midazolam and temazepam are pret enjoyable), and most are not even water soluble enough to get more than 1/20th into a syringe using only water.

Ok thanks for the answers everyone. I just got one more question might seem kinda dumb but ive alwways wondered this....does sub-lingual administration HAVE to be directly under the tongue and must stay there only, or can you just throw the pill in your mouth and move it around everywhere till it disolves?

The vein under your tongue is the best part of your mouth to absorb a drug with because it goes straight to the heart.

Ok thanks for the answers everyone. I just got one more question might seem kinda dumb but ive alwways wondered this....does sub-lingual administration HAVE to be directly under the tongue and must stay there only, or can you just throw the pill in your mouth and move it around everywhere till it disolves?

For best results put directly under tongue.

The pill is tiny and will stay in place as it will stick to the tissue and gently dissolve. I usually dose two at a time, putting them as far back under my tongue as possible and swallow regularly trying my best to prevent any saliva from touching the underside of my tongue. The tongue should remain immobile so talking is out of the question for the 5-7 minutes until the drug is absorbed

SL- under your tounge has a lot of capillaries, thin skin so it goes right to the bloodstream. Swallow them and it will have to go through the whole process to get to your small intestine.

The best way to take 99% of all benzodiazepines is via the sublingual ROA.

For anything thats sublingual, take it sublingually... Thats why its made that way, so it doesn't have to be abused.

...And you can snort benzos. I use to snort k-pins simply for the taste, that cool minty taste they have.

I was writing something like that when I saw your post. I read that the BA is quite similar, if not lower. Psychologically it may induce you to think
it´s stronger, but it really isn´t.

I swear I got a faster onset when I snorted the benzos, just a fraction.

Siq, it would've been quiker maybe coz it drips down to the stomach, maybe a small amount of it was absorbed by the good old nostrils ;)

you can snort some benzos, some are water soluble.

But yeah 95% have the highest oral bio-availability,

So best off chewing them up and have a swig of whiskey hehe

If you have the pill form of Lorazepam, there is only 2 ways to take it.

ORAL
or
SNORT

Oral's BA- about 95%
Snorting's BA- 65%-70%

Oral is obviously the way to go with the higher BA. It will last longer, and relax you more.

Snorting it, will give you a slight rush, (Don't expect anything special), but will last a shorter time.

I always go orally with Benzo's.