• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best Way to Take Benzos for Best Effects?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
I obtained 6 (.5mg) (3mg) Of Klonopin. I have no Tolerance to benzos at all, only have done them about 2 maybe 3 times, this being the highest dose i have done. I heard that chewing them intensifies or triggers the effects faster, any truth to this?
What effects would 3 mg of Klonopin do for someone with no tolerance to benzos? what dosage of Valium would this be compared to...?

Last edited:
chewing them up might give you a faster onset, but that's about it... 2.5mg of Klonopin on somebody with no benzo tolerance would be a good dose to work with. 2.5mg klonopin is equal to about 25mg Valium.

Klonopin doesn't pack the hard punch that Xanax does but I don't think I would even start with that mg. You could try 1mg and go from there to see how it effects you personally.

I'd start with 1mg sublingual and go from there. Don't expect anything crazy as the effects from clonazepam on its own is subtle

Sublingual works for most, but it may wear off quicker in the end. As this is a harm reduction thread, start low.

If you want to enjoy your high and be safe, I would take 1mg to 1.5mg, then let them kick in while you roll some weed, the weed may intensify the kpins to a level yoreally looking for, while avoiding the respiratory depression from a higher dose of benzos. Be sure to not be around someone who you can't nod out in front of tho, make sure a friends is your companion.

As for enjoyment, I've always found chewing them to intensify the onset, but kpins don't really hit you like Xanax does. It's not a rush , your just all of a sudden high. It always safer and more enjoyable to space them out and analyze how you feel.

As another safety note, don't drink. You will already be walking a bit loopy and if you drink, You will black out, act like a complete fool and maybe vomit. Please do not drive either. It's dangerous.

All and all enjoy yourself and most importantly be safe.:D

Sublingual is best IMO.

Chewing is also sort of going in a sublingual or buccal direction but IMO you might as well do it normally sublingually rather than swallowing a part quite quickly.

Yup...Sublingual...8 mg Etizest...in 8 minutes I feel like a billionaire. I agree with Solipsis 100%. But I cant sublingual Xanax...Hell no

Funny, I don't mind the taste of alprazolam at all, kind of alright actually in that soft creamy way I associate with the relaxing effect - and I have had pure alpra powder in the past as well as 1 mg tablets. I was surprised that people are bothered by any bitterness.

A solution of benzo powder in alcohol also makes it come up pretty readily by the way - that's how I used to do it.