• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way to gain the effects of MST (Morphine) (ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE)

Okay first of all I just had to remove prices from multiple comments. No price discussion is allowed on OD. You can speak about things roughly like "oxy is expensive" or "morphine would cost me a few hundred dollars if I had to pay for my script" but you can't say "X drug is X amount of currency."

Second, OP, why are you treating MST like it's an OP oxy? With time release morphine you can just crush the pill up to make it IR. If you intend to plug it, use a much lower dose than normal because oral morphine has a 20% or so BA while plugged morphine is closer to 100%.

Do you smoke weed op? :D gotta smoke the reefer with good old three mill potion

Okay first of all I just had to remove prices from multiple comments. No price discussion is allowed on OD. You can speak about things roughly like "oxy is expensive" or "morphine would cost me a few hundred dollars if I had to pay for my script" but you can't say "X drug is X amount of currency."

Second, OP, why are you treating MST like it's an OP oxy? With time release morphine you can just crush the pill up to make it IR. If you intend to plug it, use a much lower dose than normal because oral morphine has a 20% or so BA while plugged morphine is closer to 100%.
Mst is still time released if crushed.
When I plugged I wouldn't rattle for ages compared to zomorph.
If you out mst in water it gels up and takes around three hours to fully dissolve.
Which makes sense as morphine lasts. Seven hours at most instant. Extended morphine peaks at 150minuyes compared to instant which peaks at sixty.
Plugging doesn't last as long as oral.
Morphine goes very well with low dose alcohol I read reports online that it does break morphines time release.
I take my zomorph orally even if crushed and dissolved but I usually take twenty mg plugged as I get four ten mg instant
Always a strong high but I don't get no more than three hours compared to oral where I get six atleast

I use to plug sixty mg twice a day with mscontin or 120mg but I didn't notice I was rattling and that's reason undid fuck all.
After abusing methadone and Oxy I need morphine throughout the day but sixty mg extended does not work I still rattle.