• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way to gain the effects of MST (Morphine) (ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE)

i think there might be a difference in each morphine brand now that i'm reading this, kadian always (crushed er) lasts no less than 6 hours giving me the pain relief that i need
It does work (turning ER to IR) to crush them and dissolve overnight in cola or water.
But the effects don’t last very long. Instead of 12 hours of relief you will get 4 hours.
It will also raise your tolerance so keep that in mind.
I think it does take some of the effects away. It works for a blast of pain relief if you are really suffering.

Read the Morphine Mega Thread.

Thank you like now ive just done it whilst in immense pain and its gone now.

Edit - the brand i am using are NAAP

Ok guys ive crushed another 80mg what is the best and most effective way to do this now please ? I need an answer, quote confused here conflicting answers

I don't want to plug I did for years it's not worth it in duration and the bioavsbility varies and constipation comes into play.
I notice sublingual morphine is decent you get twenty two percent for definite where oral is between ten and thirty and it bypasses first pass metabolism

Ok im getting a syringe with the no needle bit obviously now i am going to pour the crushed poweder into water ? And then i what just plug it up my ass, like how ?

Please guys i am in a hell of a lot of pain and this is my only medication and some less strong opiates that i dont take often. I dont want to OD, i have had a lot already but im not doing it correct, please help me on the best way to dissolve the time release as quick as possible so i can take it asap

can someone help me find the megathreads on morphine and plugging. please.

Thank you in advance,

Crushing medication can actually be extremely dangerous if you haven't aquired enough of a tolerance, if you do this for a first time, i suggest taking a quarter or half of the pill and not using the entire pill, because you can always take the rest in an hour or two once you know how a lower dose works and is fine

and this will Definitely increase tolerance drastically if you only use them via Extended release, please do not take a whole pill if you don't know how you'll react to it, this is a good way to end up in the ER or worse, and if you do overdose and end up in the ER, say bye to those meds.

pain meds are a privilege these days, don't be stupid with them

I have a high tolerance level to opiates.

It does work (turning ER to IR) to crush them and dissolve overnight in cola or water.
But the effects don’t last very long. Instead of 12 hours of relief you will get 4 hours.
It will also raise your tolerance so keep that in mind.
I think it does take some of the effects away. It works for a blast of pain relief if you are really suffering.

Read the Morphine Mega Thread.

Can you link me to it, i cant seem to find it.

Uh have you thought about looking into plugging? I dunno if it's a gel matrix like oxynorm had to prevent snorting it may not plug well. I've heard about the cola thing but tbh I dunno if it works personally. I moved away from pills years ago when oxy went up to a dollar a mg on the street in the US
Didn't even cost that here in australia. [no price discussion] for an 80mg tablet.
Half that if there new formulation.
Not much oxy now that jurnesta(hydromorphone) is around instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even cost that here in australia. [no price discussion] for an 80mg tablet.
Half that if there new formulation.
Not much oxy now that jurnesta(hydromorphone) is around instead.
hydro is almost the same,i get optimal effects combining the two, but again, i'm tolerant as in i've been on 500mg/day for the last few years

Wow I pay [no price discussion] for 80mg Oxy only cos last gets them free from nhs

Wow I pay [no price discussion] for 80mg Oxy only cos last gets them free from nhs
YEEBOII gotta love having meds covered am i right?! if i had to pay for my meds, it'd cost about $400-500 / month

Can you link me to it, i cant seem to find it.

It is really best not to fuck around with it. You are going to suffer majorly later on. It could kill you also.
I will see if I can link you to the Morphine Mega thread but basically it doesn’t say anything other than what we have told you.

Different people find different ways work for them. Some crush and dissolve in coke overnight and then drink that In the mornings. Some crush and dump it into a syringe with a little water and stick it up your bum about 1-2 inches. Some crush and let it sit overnight in the water and then put that in the syringe and stick it up their bum.

like Hezman said though about plugging-it is really hit or miss and sometimes can just be a waste if you are not cleaned out enough.
Your poo will just absorb it.

The best way is crush and swallow. Just chew it up and swallow. That way it still lasts 12 hours but does release a bit more to get major pain under control if it is out of control. Best to just stay on top of the pain and take as prescribed. Honestly.

For me, I have found that letting it dissolve under my tongue will make me fall asleep when I am in great need.

I know this may be absolutely no help but I've always found that strong indica cannabis strains and especially concentrates like hash oil/shatter to potentiate the pain relief/ euphoria of opiods significantly.

here is a link to the Morphine Mega thread.

It is really best not to fuck around with it. You are going to suffer majorly later on. It could kill you also.
I will see if I can link you to the Morphine Mega thread but basically it doesn’t say anything other than what we have told you.

Different people find different ways work for them. Some crush and dissolve in coke overnight and then drink that In the mornings. Some crush and dump it into a syringe with a little water and stick it up your bum about 1-2 inches. Some crush and let it sit overnight in the water and then put that in the syringe and stick it up their bum.

like Hezman said though about plugging-it is really hit or miss and sometimes can just be a waste if you are not cleaned out enough.
Your poo will just absorb it.

The best way is crush and swallow. Just chew it up and swallow. That way it still lasts 12 hours but does release a bit more to get major pain under control if it is out of control. Best to just stay on top of the pain and take as prescribed. Honestly.

For me, I have found that letting it dissolve under my tongue will make me fall asleep when I am in great need.
I always keep some morphine under tongue for thirty seconds and then swallow.
I did a experiment and tried 120mg morphine chewed not crushed and dissolved and I had a nice high what kept me out of withdrawal for good part of the day.
Took three hours to properly kick in
Then I took my forty mg instantafter twelve hours and pretty much covered me til I woke up

I ain't even bothering with then rectally anymore I had 70mg oral and plugged 20mg to me it feels a tad stronger but takes two hours of my high away.

I agree Hezman.

The only way I would resort to plugging is if I had only 15 mg left and had 4-5 hours until I could get my prescription.
That would keep me out of withdrawal, if it worked properly!

I prefer the feeling from just taking them orally. I have been on the same dosage for 12 years now and I still feel good on it as long as I don’t mess up my tolerance.