• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way to gain the effects of MST (Morphine) (ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE)

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok so i have a can of pepsi (no coke available damn it!) ah well. Okay so i have finely crushed 60mg MST (Morpphine sulfate sustained rlease) they are NAAP brand generic from the pharmacy, However i am not getting the needs i need for pain relief. Now i was told by a health professional that if i crush these and dissolve in coke for a while then drink it will turn to immediate effect which is what i struggle to get off the doctor often.

I feel no pain relef at all from 50mg took already hours ago, so now for my next dose, but please can anyone confirm this incase its a joke as we was at a party i dont know the guy well and im wary of these things anyway.

Thanks in advance.

bump, little advice would be brill. I did a search but conflicting answers

Uh have you thought about looking into plugging? I dunno if it's a gel matrix like oxynorm had to prevent snorting it may not plug well. I've heard about the cola thing but tbh I dunno if it works personally. I moved away from pills years ago when oxy went up to a dollar a mg on the street in the US

Uh have you thought about looking into plugging? I dunno if it's a gel matrix like oxynorm had to prevent snorting it may not plug well. I've heard about the cola thing but tbh I dunno if it works personally. I moved away from pills years ago when oxy went up to a dollar a mg on the street in the US

Im not familiar with plugging and the process, can you briefly explain

Hey inception you sound like your drug problems are similar to mine I think we started opiates and went down the ladder at roughly the same rate so I feel like we are connected sort of as always pm me ill look at your original post above properly later and give some advice take care friend.

Morphines a weird one and mst is hard to break time release crushing doesn't do it as the pill waxes up.
I get zomorph on nhs they are little balls you crush dissolve them. Also even instant morphine takes a hour to feel effects

Morphines a weird one and mst is hard to break time release crushing doesn't do it as the pill waxes up.
I get zomorph on nhs they are little balls you crush dissolve them. Also even instant morphine takes a hour to feel effects

That is the wrong way round the zomorph with the balls yes ive tried it and it works almost the same as these MST, IF anything the MSTs work better by breaking, as it simply breaks the time release (given you do it finely enough and allow it to break down. Ive been reading a lot of posts on here.

But what ive done by crushing the pills into cola, doesnt take no effect away right ? Its impossible ? I feel a sudden surge of pain relief when i go to drink this so it must work

Hey inception you sound like your drug problems are similar to mine I think we started opiates and went down the ladder at roughly the same rate so I feel like we are connected sort of as always pm me ill look at your original post above properly later and give some advice take care friend.

I have sent you a PM buddy. Do you however have any input here for me please ?

It does work (turning ER to IR) to crush them and dissolve overnight in cola or water.
But the effects don’t last very long. Instead of 12 hours of relief you will get 4 hours.
It will also raise your tolerance so keep that in mind.
I think it does take some of the effects away. It works for a blast of pain relief if you are really suffering.

Read the Morphine Mega Thread.

Last edited:
i dunno why dissolving them will do anything but in coke ... it's acidic it'll actually reduce the quality of the morphine. i crush my pills, and just down the powder, then slowly work around 20min mark, and kick in at the 40-60min mark

It does work (turning ER to IR) to crush them and dissolve overnight in cola or water.
But the effects don’t last very long. Instead of 12 hours of relief you will get 4 hours.

Read the Morphine Mega Thread.
i think there might be a difference in each morphine brand now that i'm reading this, kadian always (crushed er) lasts no less than 6 hours giving me the pain relief that i need

Crushing medication can actually be extremely dangerous if you haven't aquired enough of a tolerance, if you do this for a first time, i suggest taking a quarter or half of the pill and not using the entire pill, because you can always take the rest in an hour or two once you know how a lower dose works and is fine

and this will Definitely increase tolerance drastically if you only use them via Extended release, please do not take a whole pill if you don't know how you'll react to it, this is a good way to end up in the ER or worse, and if you do overdose and end up in the ER, say bye to those meds.

pain meds are a privilege these days, don't be stupid with them

It works for a blast of pain relief if you are really suffering
this is especially useful for the mornings if you wake up anything like i do, i can barely think somtimes through the pain, isn't pain fun? all the anti-opiate protesters havent had a need for pain relief, wait till they do.

this is especially useful for the mornings if you wake up anything like i do, i can barely think somtimes through the pain, isn't pain fun? all the anti-opiate protesters havent had a need for pain relief, wait till they do.

Agreed.
yes I do wake up like you do. ouch.

I tried to get my mind to accept pain as “pleasure” once but that is not happening. Lol!
Pain sucks. It has completely crippled my life.

Yeah, the anti-opiate protestors- I would like to throw them into my body and see how loud they scream and watch them hit the ground rolled up in a ball. I would not wish that on anyone but them. They need a harsh lesson.

Hope you are doing well this morning Zonxx.

How are you meant to break zomorph time release leave it in water overnight crushed??

Ok so i have a can of pepsi (no coke available damn it!) ah well. Okay so i have finely crushed 60mg MST (Morpphine sulfate sustained rlease) they are NAAP brand generic from the pharmacy, However i am not getting the needs i need for pain relief. Now i was told by a health professional that if i crush these and dissolve in coke for a while then drink it will turn to immediate effect which is what i struggle to get off the doctor often.

I feel no pain relef at all from 50mg took already hours ago, so now for my next dose, but please can anyone confirm this incase its a joke as we was at a party i dont know the guy well and im wary of these things anyway.

Thanks in advance.
I had the best effects from crushing, dilute in small amount of water and plug.

Indeed My own dealer doesnt understand that i use h for pain he cares though he even lets me have ticks if i really need

Indeed My own dealer doesnt understand that i use h for pain he cares though he even lets me have ticks if i really need
ahh gotta love dope dealers, the ones though with the solid product never front, i've got two side dealers for my coke that'll front me half ounces if i needed but my main source that i know is always fire? doesn't matter if i just bought for a few gnotes, not a point to anyone on the cuff

I don't want to plug I did for years it's not worth it in duration and the bioavsbility varies and constipation comes into play.
I notice sublingual morphine is decent you get twenty two percent for definite where oral is between ten and thirty and it bypasses first pass metabolism

I don't want to plug I did for years it's not worth it in duration and the bioavsbility varies and constipation comes into play.
I notice sublingual morphine is decent you get twenty two percent for definite where oral is between ten and thirty and it bypasses first pass metabolism
Constipation is an issue regardless of ROA with opiates due to its suppression of peristalsis.