• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best way to enjoy diazepam

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok so ive been prescribed diazepam in the past a few times, not had them for a few months now. But ive gotten some now anyway 10mg. Im wondering what is the best way/dose to enjoy these ? Normally i just use for sleep or odd occassions anxiety. But friends who are prescribed them say they get a ''buzz'' from their dosage but wont tell me how much they take, some friend lol.

But im prescribed 40mg per day, i dont take this much, normally around half. But how much does one need to achieve a feel good state after getting past the nod/sedative effect, i can keep awake through it, its hard but i can do it.

Guess that all depends on your benzo tolerance level. Back in the day i use to mix ativan and valium together with a beer or two and had a good nodding session if that is what i was after. But for me back in the day one ativan and 2 valiums alone did the trick too with out the sleepy lethargic feeling constantly. Hope this helps

I reckon a high is only for some. Never got one myself... ive read numerous post of people not getting high and assumed im in that category. But ive only really pushed it with no tolerance to 10mg with few drinks.

Slept well tho.

I reckon a high is only for some. Never got one myself... ive read numerous post of people not getting high and assumed im in that category. But ive only really pushed it with no tolerance to 10mg with few drinks.

Slept well tho.

10mg wont give any sort of high, i hear its around the 50-80mg range. I have quite a high tolerance to both benzos and opiods being on and off both for over 7 years now.

40mg daily is not a bad dose for someone with not too much of a tolerance. Honestly taking 20-40mg in a sitting should be enough to feel a nice relaxing benzo buzz. Just be careful as benzos are pretty addictive and tolerance to them can rise quickly.

If I were you and trying to get a buzz I’d start off by taking 25mg when you are at home and are not planning on driving anywhere for sometime.

40mg daily is not a bad dose for someone with not too much of a tolerance. Honestly taking 20-40mg in a sitting should be enough to feel a nice relaxing benzo buzz. Just be careful as benzos are pretty addictive and tolerance to them can rise quickly.

If I were you and trying to get a buzz I’d start off by taking 25mg when you are at home and are not planning on driving anywhere for sometime.

Yea id agree but i also take 100mg tramadol and 300mg codeine per day, which doesnt interfere with diazepam just lowers the chance of a seizure, would say 30mg diazepam add to the ''high'' in terms of potenating ?

Yea id agree but i also take 100mg tramadol and 300mg codeine per day, which doesnt interfere with diazepam just lowers the chance of a seizure, would say 30mg diazepam add to the ''high'' in terms of potenating ?

From my own personal experiments a dose of 24mg Bromazepam and 400mg tramadol does give a nice high. And from my research 24mg bromazepam = roughly 50mg Valium. My max for a day was 36mg bromazepam and 500mg tramadol.

Last edited:
Diazepam will potentiate your tramadol and codeine! Just be careful with benzos and opiates, it can be done safely with caution

From my own personal experiments a dose of 24mg Bromazepam and 400mg tramadol does give a nice high. And from my research 24mg bromazepam = roughly 50mg Valium. My max for a day was 36mg bromazepam and 500mg tramadol.

Where are you from ? Was that your prescribed dose ? Here in the UK 400mg is the max dose any doctor will prescribe of tramadol. I will try 50mg diazepam later as i am used to them, well i have a tolerance. Especially to opiods like tramadol and codeine. So hopefully this will do the trick.

Diazepam will potentiate your tramadol and codeine! Just be careful with benzos and opiates, it can be done safely with caution

How much in your experience ? But consider with me that i am tolerant ish to diazepam, and very tolerant to tramadol and especially codeine.

Where are you from ? Was that your prescribed dose ? Here in the UK 400mg is the max dose any doctor will prescribe of tramadol. I will try 50mg diazepam later as i am used to them, well i have a tolerance. Especially to opiods like tramadol and codeine. So hopefully this will do the trick.

I'm from the sunny coast of South Africa and no those aren't prescribed dosages. I just have an awesome chemist if you know what i mean. But if you can get up to those dosages and/or combos i can guarantee a good time or well at least from my exp.

I'm from the sunny coast of South Africa and no those aren't prescribed dosages. I just have an awesome chemist if you know what i mean. But if you can get up to those dosages and/or combos i can guarantee a good time or well at least from my exp.

OOOh i for sure know what you mean my good friend ;). Wish i had a good doc/chemist lol. Nice bro, hopefully i can get a dose saved for in a few weeks, takes me time to get a good spare dose, i have to limit myself on days as i give some to a family member who needs them more than me. But i am prescribed benzos and opiates for my own pain and anxiety etc.

OOOh i for sure know what you mean my good friend ;). Wish i had a good doc/chemist lol. Nice bro, hopefully i can get a dose saved for in a few weeks, takes me time to get a good spare dose, i have to limit myself on days as i give some to a family member who needs them more than me. But i am prescribed benzos and opiates for my own pain and anxiety etc.

Look i also have a monthly script my Bromazpam, Alzam, Subutex and And Tramadol. But as for the rest i need to go to "my guy" to help out with the rest. Plus where i do stock on the rest of the curerntly needed meds and a bit extra of the currently prescribed meds. Also helps that my currently girl is prescribed a lot of Alzam that help a lot so i just ending up her Alzams lol %)

Look i also have a monthly script my Bromazpam, Alzam, Subutex and And Tramadol. But as for the rest i need to go to "my guy" to help out with the rest. Plus where i do stock on the rest of the curerntly needed meds and a bit extra of the currently prescribed meds. Also helps that my currently girl is prescribed a lot of Alzam that help a lot so i just ending up her Alzams lol %)

I have messaged you back mate.

Thought I'd chime in on the original question. The only really rewarding thing to do on benzos, in my opinion and experience, is something that would be stressful while sober like going into a large social situation or other types of "anxiogenic" activities.

Thought I'd chime in on the original question. The only really rewarding thing to do on benzos, in my opinion and experience, is something that would be stressful while sober like going into a large social situation or other types of "anxiogenic" activities.
No offense but would that situation or scenario just want you to take more benzos to mellow you out and deal with the surroundings and people? Sorry if i misunderstood the comment

Personally, I believe that benzodiazepines are not substances that you should use to enjoy. They are good to mitigate a peak of anxiety, to relax a contracture or simply to induce sleep when someone suffers from insomnia. If you try to enjoy the high benzo you could start to slowly dig your own grave since they are extremely addictive and the retreats are horrible.

Anyway if you do not have tolerance, 10 mg with a bit of marijuana they are nice but I do not think it's worth trying if you think about the inconveniences that can cause.

DocLad

Last edited: