• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids best way to consume pure opium

Well I perfected above mentioned method by just using water that’s more hot and cutting the Opium to tiniest chunks beforehand - by that the solution is ready to plug in less than five minutes and of absolute consistency, i.e. with no solid leftovers but just a saturated solution that kicks in even faster! Great =D

As I know so much about drugs but plugging in general, plug 4/5 Chems and am pretty experienced I think I should be thinking to switch job to some kinda IR-Personal Trainer, Professor Dr. Hooter.

I hope someone found interested in what i wrote above or will, some day in the (distant) future, because I think it's the most viable preparation process that is done in the fastest amount of time, to just get the most out of your precious acquired Opium at hand, while paying it also the utmost respect one has to pay and know is worth the godsend gift of Mother Nature, which it undoubtedly is...

As for now, I'd sell my soul for having just a proper dose like I did when I wrote above lines, when I was in complete and utter bliss!

God bless the Poppy and all the derivation Compounds made out of it!