• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids best way to breathe after insufflation

Zozooo

Greenlighter
so, I am new to this site and have a question about insufflation. Although I am not new to snorting, or drugs in general, I have a question regarding it. What would be the best way to breathe after? I have always found breathing through my mouth to be the best way. I ask this because I have felt that when breathing through my nose some of the powder could go down my throat. I know that your nasal cavity is wet and powder will stick to it, but I am wondering if there is still a way for you to lose some of the drug breathing through your nose as you're waiting for its absorption. I apologize if this is kind of a dumb question I am just curious of others opinions. the drug being snorted is powdered H by the way.

For the first breath or two after, I personally breathe through my mouth, but once in a while I'll notice powder coming out with my first breath. This seems to he the case if there's more cut. Try to snort or dab a little water in your nose prior to snorting, to provide a little extra absorbing affect.

- Hopeless Soul

I do the same on the first breaths. I've never had any cut come out yet, but I'm not doing huge lines or anything. I bought some saline spray for that exact thing. I haven't tried it yet because I wasn't sure if it had any medication in it. It's just the standard phenylcarbinol/benzalkonium which I believe are just preservatives, so it should be fine. Thanks for the reply.