• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best type of Kratom?

---hi---

Greenlighter
About to purchase Kratom. What's the best Kratom you've had and what were your experiences like?

Green Maeng da.....hands down the ONLY Kratom to buy...find a good online vendor..stay away from headshops
Maeng Da Kratom powder form 6/10 good stuff

Have to agree with eye dew Things! Green Maeng da!

Headshops rip you off and they are usually of lower quality, although there is a gas station up my road that sells a large amount of this and it's pretty good quality!

Here in Europe Borneo Red Vein is the best strain regarding price/effect ratio.
Generally extracts should be avoided since they are usually overpriced and not potent enough.
Standard Bali Kratom has a good reputation too.

From my usual vendor the green malay is the most potent by weight, but I prefer the effects from the milder white sumatra...

just tried Kratom for the first time...green malay...real nice. kinda like a mellow perc or vic high for me. i was pleasantly surprised to get this feeling from something legal, haha. i'm looking forward to trying the different strains to feel the differences. i heard the reds are typically more mellow, the white more stimulating and the greens a bit of both, but like i said i just tried it recently and could be wrong.

Think depends,on what you want it for.when,I,was,searching for more,of an opiate strain,everyone said bali but,when I was reasearching it for anxiety I was told indo.

I really dont know much about kratom.but these,are,thinggs iv been,told