• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Best supplements to use before or while taking cocaine?

Kratom777

Bluelighter
What supplement/s are the best to take while on cocaine to reduce side-effects?

Potassium?
Fish Oil?
Garlic?

Last edited:

Alcohol doesn't really qualify as a supplement in the way the OP means(well I guess it does mitigate some side effects), and it should be pointed out that when taking alcohol and cocaine together your body will form cocaethylene, which i more cradiotoxic than either drug alone. To the OP: I always try to take vasodilators when on vasoconstrictive stimulants.

The problem is it's kind of hard to find good vasodilators. I usally just use ibuprofen because it's around and a (I think somewhat weak) vasodilator. Benzos are really good for this and also taking the edge off of the stimulant anxiety. Be careful if using benzos though with how often you use them as there's a real risk of physical dependency and withdrawal if taken too many days in a row. But yeah the ones you listed would definitely be good as well as vitamin C, and I guess a multivitamin couldnt hurt. I also use protein shakes to get some calories and nutrients in me when on a stimulant binge, as it can be hard to eat.

What supplement/s are the best to take while on cocaine to reduce side-effects

So define what you mean by "side-effects?" Like the crash, or the jitteriness, or what? Coke is a very strong stimulant imho and you can feel it taking a toll on your body. I would recommend some Emergency-C, natural foods (so garlic, fish oil, and potassium), and maybe benzos if you're feeling uncomfortable. Also, cannabis isn't a terrible option, but only some strains work to relax and others may bring about paranoia, so it's your call. Also, be careful with who you buy from, it's almost always going to be cut. The less cut it is, the better the high, but worse comedown. Be careful.

Alcohol would count as a poor choice, since it forms cocaethylene in the liver. In terms of side-effects OP, you could probably be more specific. I'd say verapamil to counteract heart-related issues, but that would probably kill your high too. NAC as a general antioxidant may be helpful for a variety of issues.

Alcohol would count as a poor choice, since it forms cocaethylene in the liver. In terms of side-effects OP, you could probably be more specific. I'd say verapamil to counteract heart-related issues, but that would probably kill your high too. NAC as a general antioxidant may be helpful for a variety of issues.

Great points, I forgot to mention the toll on specifically the heart of cocaine itself. I agree cocaethylene metabolizes awkwardly in the liver. Alcohol should be avoided when consuming cocaine.

do people actually use cocaine without alcohol?

absurd.

In the spirit of HR though, the previous comments on alcohol and cocaine are accurate.

I've heard magnesium glycinate can help keep muscles relaxed and loose. Supposed to help with jaw clenching.

Yeah most people drink on cocaine.

I have mixed the two substances before and it is indeed euphoric, but I can't recommend it because it is very dangerous. Alcohol is a depressant, coke is a stimulant, and both are physically addictive...

What gets damaged the most: kidney, heart, liver

Speaking of cocaethylene, it seems there isn't a definitive answer on its affect on the heart? I actually was misinformed and have found that cocaine by itself is already toxic to the more than just the heart (this study specifically mentions damage to heart, liver, and kidney).

From combining alcohol and cocaine, this study specifically mentions severelong-term damage to the kidneys.

Interestingly, cocaethylene itself has no perceived correlation to heart toxicity. It appears that from this study's findings of long-term users (13.9 ± 9 years), cocaine by itself is enough to cause damage to heart tissues. The strange thing is that "when combined with ethanol, the concentration of cocaine increases, and the active metabolite cocaethylene is formed which blocks the reuptake of dopamine and helps to strengthen and prolong cocaine cardiovascular side effects". This means that adding alcohol to the mix should increase damage to the heart...but that isn't showing up in the study.

Supplementation:

I'm assuming since OP included fish oil in the list of supplements, they are interested in HR and protecting their body. Since I don't have specific knowledge of effective anti-oxidants, I think it would make more sense to make a basic summary of what emphasis they should be placing on HR supplementation.

Cocaine use only supplements:
Anti-oxidants for the heart, kidneys, and liver.

Cocaine + alcohol supplements:
Anti-oxidants for the heart, kidneys, and liver; with a special emphasis on kidney protection

Regarding the heart: Off the top of my head, I recall that high dosing of fish oil (I believe 2 grams a day) is supposedly more effective than 1 gram a day. I do also know that the Mediterranean diet was developed in order to reduce incidences of heart disease; foods such as fish, olive oil, and red wine (which contains resveratrol). You may want to look into that.

Regarding the kidneys: According to this study, which observes the effect of micronutrients/antioxidants on those with kidney disease, micronutrient/antioxidant intake is positively correlated with healthier kidneys. AKA eat the whole rainbow of fruits and vegetables.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22856659
http://journals.lww.com/addictiondi...ney_Injury_Associated_With_Alcohol_and.1.aspx
https://jcmr-online.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1532-429X-16-26
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22227184
I should be doing my work assignments, not this.

What supplement/s are the best to take while on cocaine to reduce side-effects?

Potassium?
Fish Oil?
Garlic?

--++--++--++--++

DMSO to dilate the blood vessels from the constriction and protect the heart cells. It also acts as the best antioxidant. Apply 2-3 ounces to your whole body after showering with Dr bronners peppermint soap while your skin is still wet. You'll feel a warming sensation. Apply all over 2-3 times.

4-6 Raw Eggs for super nutrition. Prepare the raw eggs as follows if you can't drink them like a bodybuilder. Take a cup of distilled, spring, or filtered water and blend in a handful of ice until smooth. Next, drop in your raw eggs and pulse once or twice or stir easy with a fork so as not to destroy the nutrients with oxidation. Add cinnamon, chocolate, and or fruits for an amazing raw egg smoothie!!

I'm sure all other supplements help also to an extent

Last edited:
Yeah most people drink on cocaine.
Are used to drink all the time while using cocaine when I would go out partying. In fact I hated not having Coke while going out drinking. It’s a proven fact that the combo brings on a really great high. However the hangovers the next day were the worst of my life.. you tend to drink a lot more alcohol because the cocaine allows you to feel awake longer compared to if you didn’t have it you would obviously pass out a lot sooner.

So define what you mean by "side-effects?" Like the crash, or the jitteriness, or what? Coke is a very strong stimulant imho and you can feel it taking a toll on your body. I would recommend some Emergency-C, natural foods (so garlic, fish oil, and potassium), and maybe benzos if you're feeling uncomfortable. Also, cannabis isn't a terrible option, but only some strains work to relax and others may bring about paranoia, so it's your call. Also, be careful with who you buy from, it's almost always going to be cut. The less cut it is, the better the high, but worse comedown. Be careful.
You're not wrong about the strain of weed. I'm on a 24+ hour binge (had to ease up for a short shift at work), but early this morning when I wanted a few hours sleep, I figured I'd smoke some Indica. Pretty mellow stuff usually, but I was instantly tense and jittery, so I guess weed doesn't work for everyone.
Anyway, I've done 2g , it's weird coke so I'm leaving the last of it for whenever, but took a Centrum, calcium/magnesium, and fish oil capsules. Hope it helps.
Still baffled as to what it's cut with. Haven't done blow in ages, this is NOT blow. Wish I knew wtf it is.

What gets damaged the most: kidney, heart, liver

Speaking of cocaethylene, it seems there isn't a definitive answer on its affect on the heart? I actually was misinformed and have found that cocaine by itself is already toxic to the more than just the heart (this study specifically mentions damage to heart, liver, and kidney).

From combining alcohol and cocaine, this study specifically mentions severelong-term damage to the kidneys.

Interestingly, cocaethylene itself has no perceived correlation to heart toxicity. It appears that from this study's findings of long-term users (13.9 ± 9 years), cocaine by itself is enough to cause damage to heart tissues. The strange thing is that "when combined with ethanol, the concentration of cocaine increases, and the active metabolite cocaethylene is formed which blocks the reuptake of dopamine and helps to strengthen and prolong cocaine cardiovascular side effects". This means that adding alcohol to the mix should increase damage to the heart...but that isn't showing up in the study.

Supplementation:

I'm assuming since OP included fish oil in the list of supplements, they are interested in HR and protecting their body. Since I don't have specific knowledge of effective anti-oxidants, I think it would make more sense to make a basic summary of what emphasis they should be placing on HR supplementation.

Cocaine use only supplements:
Anti-oxidants for the heart, kidneys, and liver.

Cocaine + alcohol supplements:
Anti-oxidants for the heart, kidneys, and liver; with a special emphasis on kidney protection

Regarding the heart: Off the top of my head, I recall that high dosing of fish oil (I believe 2 grams a day) is supposedly more effective than 1 gram a day. I do also know that the Mediterranean diet was developed in order to reduce incidences of heart disease; foods such as fish, olive oil, and red wine (which contains resveratrol). You may want to look into that.

Regarding the kidneys: According to this study, which observes the effect of micronutrients/antioxidants on those with kidney disease, micronutrient/antioxidant intake is positively correlated with healthier kidneys. AKA eat the whole rainbow of fruits and vegetables.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22856659
http://journals.lww.com/addictiondi...ney_Injury_Associated_With_Alcohol_and.1.aspx
https://jcmr-online.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1532-429X-16-26
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22227184
I should be doing my work assignments, not this.
My best friend died at 37yo from kidney failure from years of partying always mixed coke and alcohol.