• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best Substances for Cocaine Comedown

Opiates worked best in my past experiences. benzos helped a little but didn't help me stop being irritable or help me sleep.

the only think that works for me is to IV a huge dose of morphine more than 400mg but less than 600mg cause the hystamine makes it very painful if you do more than that. A starting dose is 30mg so know your limit and tolerance and do the max safe dose you can.. then 1 or 2 some midazolam 15mg iv too just before bed.

Ill tell you the cheapest prob not safest way is about 4 or 5 benadryl depending on Your size.maybe more maybe less. Guess depends on how good your coke is. Mine's very very good and 6 put me right in the Zone. Subutex and alcohol mixed in with the bennys can be great as well. But benadryl alone can geter done. Takes about 20 -30 minutes to take hold. When they do you'll know!

Diazepam + Clonidine + Hydroxyzine, washed down with a beer.

The diazepam relaxes your muscles and reduces anxiety/depression, clonidine slows down the heart rate, and the hydroxyzine introduces some sedation. Clonazepam + Tizanidine+ Doxylamine works nicely as an alternative.

Wait 30 minutes, see how you feel, and repeat it once if the effect wasn't sufficient. But you're looking to ease the symptoms not get stupefied unconscious.

If you use opiates habitually, then they are obviously a must, and will take the place of alcohol and possibly even a benzo. But it's probably better not to start using them for comedown relief.

Last edited: