• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Best stimulant RC - Study Aid

Is there anything new related to the cardiotoxicity of the 2-fluorinated amphetamines? If you know anything, how that person who had heart damage due to 2-FMA is doing now, what the docs have found out etc.. -please- share it!

I have only used them occasionally and in low dose yet, and as most people report, it feels so smooth and functional with much less hangover than medical d-amp (where after even two or three doses I have a strong feeling of a toxic metabolite lingering- maybe alpha-methyldopamine). I've noticed increase in pulse and BP of course, but not more than expected.

So this is really sad and I / we really need more background information on this!

Is there really some specific toxic metabolite to 2-FMA that builds up in fatty tissue? How does this one cause the damage, by vasoconstriction, adrenergic activity, 5-HT2B agonism, ...? Does this apply to 2-FA too or not? If we have it to do with something that is adrenergic / cardio related, would one be able to detect the changes by monitoring blood pressure and pulse- and since I take 150mcg of clonidine regularly before sleep (clonidine lets me sleep even with amps still active by shutting down norepinephrine) and sometimes 75mcg together with a stimulant to counter-act side effects, is it a possibility that this might alleviate the cardiotoxicity?

Is there anything new related to the cardiotoxicity of the 2-fluorinated amphetamines? If you know anything, how that person who had heart damage due to 2-FMA is doing now, what the docs have found out etc.. -please- share it!

I have only used them occasionally and in low dose yet, and as most people report, it feels so smooth and functional with much less hangover than medical d-amp (where after even two or three doses I have a strong feeling of a toxic metabolite lingering- maybe alpha-methyldopamine). I've noticed increase in pulse and BP of course, but not more than expected.

So this is really sad and I / we really need more background information on this!

Is there really some specific toxic metabolite to 2-FMA that builds up in fatty tissue? How does this one cause the damage, by vasoconstriction, adrenergic activity, 5-HT2B agonism, ...? Does this apply to 2-FA too or not? If we have it to do with something that is adrenergic / cardio related, would one be able to detect the changes by monitoring blood pressure and pulse- and since I take 150mcg of clonidine regularly before sleep (clonidine lets me sleep even with amps still active by shutting down norepinephrine) and sometimes 75mcg together with a stimulant to counter-act side effects, is it a possibility that this might alleviate the cardiotoxicity?

I have probably run through 30+ grams of the stuff in my life time (past 3 years). I have no prior health issues and am a pretty healthy person and have never had a problem with the stuff. I honestly have seen no research on the subject, however I would treat it like Meth or Amp until we know more. I do remember reading that the flourine atom DOES NOT break off at any point during metabolism of the chem.

That said, I have a friend who has struggled with random heart problems for the past 10 years of his life. He went pretty hard on 2-FMA with me for a bit (along with doing his own other drugs) and he ended up having some heart problems and going to the ER and had to stop using (keep in mind he was also an alcoholic). Now I am scared that he is going to die one day while hanging out with me. I do not know the details of his situation, but from what I have seen, heard and experienced, if you have predisposition for problems, this will probably help cause them. Still, play safe, almost every RC out there is going to have some sort of negative effect on your body/mind, no matter how "smooth" it feels.

Caffeine.

Seriously.

Plus unless you're going to take your test on RC... Just don't.

Ritalin is good for making long drives but useless otherwise.

I cycle 3-meO-PCP, 4-FA, 2-FMA, modafinil, and a day or two off before starting again. I take tumeric, fish oil, 2-htp, multivitamin daily, healthy diet and regular exercise.

I take no more than 60mg 2-FMA per wk, and about 100mg 4-FA per wk. My heart is working just fine, it is checked very regularly by cardiac nurses. No flutter or valve issues.

I like 2-FMA and modafinil as best study aids.

A-php is worthless as a study aid.

2-FMA definately a good candiate... whether it's 100% safe to take every day, probably not, i don't know.... Oral viable ROA and intranasal, slight mood lift come up, but steady and both ROA's long lasting, which will make it preferable to....

EPH, a great candidate also, sublingualed or plugged, but need to redose often, definate strong mood lift on the come up, takes the focus off focusing, if u get me... inferior to 2-FMA in that sense... superior though during the plateau, very clean feel IMO/IME...

4-FA, not a good one for these purposes, too empathogenic/euphoric, too much chance of distraction music, chatting etc...

IMHO 3,4-CTMP is the stimulant that induces the most intense state of exclusive focus that allows one to concentrate on all aspects of any given subject without being distracted by outside stimuli and irrelevant wanderings. You get into a very thorough mindset but without growing bored or distracted as most do when they're sober, and that translates into the acquiring of knowledge in the most efficient of fashion: the extreme tediousness conducive to the level of mastery over boring (to some) matters that wins big scores on exams regardless of actual interest in the metabolic variations of the Kansas Pink-Belly salamander (for example). Price to pay is transitory intellectual fatigue once the job is done that sometimes translates into a sense of emptiness for which only sleep is the cure so you'll avoid social engagements during study sessions. Lingering stimulation may require downers so have some at hand.

Caffeine +

MPA
or N-alpha-diethyl-phenethylamine (N,alpha-DEPEA)
or DMAA

Neurotransmitter Releasers mainly.

Some people say that the Reuptake-Inhibitors team (coke, phenidates etc) as well as the cathinone group suck big time for serious study enhancement..
The focus ability goes off easily. A burst of energy that cannot be handled easily. The train of thought goes off the rails.

How can this be HR?? Don't we consider RCs chemicals that we don't know much about? How can we be advising the OP on which to take for REGULAR use??

How can this be HR??
Because many people will try using research chemicals as a long term study aid regardless? So we're trying to reduce the risk of harm by suggesting substances that seem likely to be less damaging. We're suggesting alternatives so people don't try using 4,4-DMAR och 5-IT as study aids because, anecdotally, those have caused trouble in the past. Even though we obviously don't know for sure.

I have had some success with 3-FPM.

Had two 6000 word essays to crank out in 48 hours before the deadline for late submissions, got my marks back last week and it proved to be a great success(considering I'd spent the entire term chugging Eti, Flubro and Diclaze for tapers instead of reading the texts). Fiendish tho, easy to get carried away and just start jumping from task to task if you redose compulsively.

I have had some success with 3-FPM.

Had two 6000 word essays to crank out in 48 hours before the deadline for late submissions, got my marks back last week and it proved to be a great success(considering I'd spent the entire term chugging Eti, Flubro and Diclaze for tapers instead of reading the texts). Fiendish tho, easy to get carried away and just start jumping from task to task if you redose compulsively.
I just ordered 2 grams of it myself. What did your average dosage look like? And how would you compare it to d-amp or mph/eph/etc in terms of motivational effect?

I'm currently prescribed vyvanse--honestly the best I've experienced in terms of treating ACTUAL adhd. For simply getting a lot of work done in a short time on rare occasions I would have to say that either focalin (d-mph) or adderall do the best job. Of those two, I actually think Focalin is probably the very best study drug in existence IF you have no tolerance. But I noticed that as tolerance built, it's effectiveness dropped--even at higher dosages. Ie. It would cause stereotyped/compulsive behavior. Very very easy to waste hours singlemindedly focused on something you shouldn't.

I tried using 2-fma and 2-fa for a while, several months back, but eventually stopped because I felt like my cardiovascular health was declining. I've no medical evidence of valve damage/etc but I just felt a lot less healthy on daily 2-fma than on daily vyvanse. It's possible there's no real relationship, however, and aside from that I thought 2-fma was a really great functional drug. Less focusing/motivating than regular amp, but very clean,and effective as a wakefulness promoter even at very low dosages. No comedown at all.

Ethylphenidate, 2-FA, or 2-FMA are drugs worth checking out. Although id recommend you consider trying for an Adderall prescription as its stupid easy (if you live in the US)

I hear the legal supplement/nootropic DMAE increases focus, so maybe give that a try.

With taking account of the factor of subjective variation of experiences.

Ethylphenidate is not easily controllable. Great energy but the concentration ability can be destroyed easily by the moreish element.
The reward system is overpowering the focus system and the work session can drift away of work productivity, heading into satisfying the dopamine high.
Ethylphenidate maybe for enhanced social skills and interpersonal interactions. By the way insufflated eth wrecks havoc in your nose.

I don't know if anybody has mentioned the fact that ritalinic acid (a metabolite of Ethylphenidate) is an acid, and acts accordingly.

The hydrolysis was found to be catalyzed by carboxylesterase 1 (CES1) in the liver.

Bingo! Nasal mucosa can carry the same reaction.

Immunohistochemical localization of carboxylesterase in the nasal mucosa of rats.

^every drug mentioned can be uncontrollable and compulsive. It depends on the person and the ROA a lot of the time. Plus, if you plan on snorting a drug to help you study instead of taking it orally.... then obviously you didn't really want to study.

That said I think 2C-E would be the best study aid, especially for formula based studies like math or physics.

That said I think 2C-E would be the best study aid, especially for formula based studies like math or physics.

Are you saying that a potent psychedelic could be helpful as a math study aid?
Cannot understand the way.
How could you focus with synesthesia and visual distortions?

I found 75 mg dextroamphetamine and a line of Ritalin 20 mg every study break ( hour and 10 minutes ) . The key is to take enough benzodiazepines before so you don't realize time is going g by and don't get paranoid. Distraction comes in many forms paranoia is the strongest.

Are you saying that a potent psychedelic could be helpful as a math study aid?
Cannot understand the way.
How could you focus with synesthesia and visual distortions?

I was playin' G. That would be a horrible idea haha. Most of the suggestions I agree with have already been made previously in the thread.

Funny story, when I was in college I knew a guy a few years older than me who was majoring in chemistry. He would often study for tests on psychedelics, sometimes show up to tests and finals on shrooms or similar substances. Not to prove a point, but just because he knew he would get an A so he didn't care. He was definitely stoned 100% of the time too. He aced all his tests and finals & graduated with almost a 4.0. I think he was some sort of super human genius robot.

Adderall, provigil, and xanax. Having a 144 iq doesn't hurt.
I hate when people say " if your so smart why do you take drugs?"
I also can't spell ,punctuation is off, and have no spacial knowledge , kick me when I am down, still above them though.

G,day Crazy Sketchbag, just adding my 2 pennies worth. I am into Ethnobotanicals and if you are looking for a harmless stimulant then you should look into Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) it's easy to get online, it's legal, and it works. There are plenty of reports on it on this and other helpful websites like Erowid. It's from South Africa where the locals use it to be alert and focused. Seriously, check it out.