• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Best stimulant RC - Study Aid

Yes, modafinil should have a lot more research behind it and it was tested a lot more in humans.

Its a good functional stimulant if you dont get headaches from it which can easily happen especially when you drink coffee.
Concentration is only marginally increased though for me at least.
Modafinil doesnt give me the focus that a traditional amphetamine like stimulant gives me.

Then theres phenylpiracetam which is relatively costly if you make it a habit and also I keep hearing of tolerance issues with it.
Its also more of a mood booster and get-my-ass out of bed drug similar to modafinil and it doesnt give me crazy focus either but makes me more talkative sometimes.

This might seem odd but after trying all the nootropics, amps, everything, the best thing by far is boiled kratom tea with leaves with high liquid volume (litre) sipped drunk over 5 hours consistently. Provides the best stimulation for productive activities while keeping mental faculties at top form throughout, memory, everything is kept up there as long as you maintain the lower stimulant type kratom dose for an extended period of time.

I get more done from 6pm in the evening to 11pm then I do all day. Why i think the Kratom works well is it supplies the motivational aspect through mild euphoria which many of the nootropics dont do. Amps do, but they make you stupid as well with high productivty but low quality of work, also much of the motivation of amps is hedonistic and not focused on work related productivity. The Kratom provides high quality and productity without so much euphoria that your focus is only on self pleasure and not being responsible. Its perfect.

i'm not gonna give you a recommendation as i don't have one but avoid mdpv, a-pvp, and related drugs as if you're anything like me you probably won't sleep until you're out and may end up suspended/expelled instead of studying well.

the best thing by far is boiled kratom tea with leaves with high liquid volume (litre) sipped drunk over 5 hours consistently. Provides the best stimulation for productive activities while keeping mental faculties at top form throughout, memory, everything is kept up there as long as you maintain the lower stimulant type kratom dose for an extended period of time. .

agree 100% with kratom, that's what i would recommend. i use a different ROA than you though (i just swallow the kratom.)

Two hours is hardly a marathon fap session, Im sorry but thats the truth.
When I dosed once I was upped for an hour and then the disphoria set in and I redose maybe twice before I have enough of this shitty substance.

The fapping I can do in these 3 hours is more like a regular boring afternoon with absolutely nothing to do

Well that's terrifying considering I have used 2-FMA almost daily for at least a year. :( I find that 2-FMA causes much less vasoconstriction than other stims and doesn't raise my heart rate or body temperature like 4-FA does. I also pee A LOT more frequently on 2-FMA than not.

Does it cause heart problems via the same mechanisms as fenfluramine or other 5ht2b agonists? Did the "friend" use any other drugs AT ALL during the period before his heart collapsed? What doses was he taking? What specific metabolites build up and cause heart problems?

I'm only asking because this is my single greatest fear regarding stimulants in general. Many doctors are severely biased against recreational drugs and will attribute health problems to them incorrectly. There are literally zero studies on 2-FMA in humans, so for a doctor to draw that conclusion is pretty bold.

Here's what someone on another site had to say:

"Done some more reading and would be quite surprised if 2-FMA had many toxic byproducts. The flourine atom significantly deactivates the benzene ring (same reason fluorinated amphetamines are not neurotoxic compared to other halogenated amphetamines). Consequently I believe it's reasonable to guess that 2-FMA is not significantly metabolised but this is all guesswork based on some forum reading.

The fact that flourine is extremely difficult to remove from the ring seems to imply to me that the addition of it wouldn't have changed that much in terms of toxic effects compared to its parent compound (methamphetamine). Which I believe is cardiotoxic with abuse/over-use. Amphetamine cardiotoxicity in the way which has been implied is certainly not unheard of, just quite rare.
"

Can anyone with more knowledge on chemical structure and pharmacology comment on that?

I'm willing to accept the risks associated with amphetamines (including meth), but if 2-FMA carries risks like aminorex or fenfluramine I'm done with it. I quit using 4-FA regularly for that very reason. Does anyone care to speculate on whether 2-FA carries the same risks as 2-FMA allegedly does?

((I sent you a PM, BennyZA, but it says your inbox is full))

Last edited:
It's been a little while since I've talked to him, he's been laying low, so when I find out I'll let you know as soon as I can. I've been off the radar myself, so I'll try and get back when I can.
Benny,

Any updates on your friend?

Everything I've read about these compounds seems to suggest that the fluorine isn't being removed from the ring. So any unique toxicity to the fluoridated amphetamines would, as far as I can tell, be a result of direct toxic action, rather than toxic metabolites.

Methamphetamine and amphetamine are considered mildly cardiotoxic themselves, yet amphetamine is preserved to many people (myself included) for various reasons. The suggestion above, that the fluorinated ring promotes fat deposition, seems so far to be the only reasonable mechanism I've seen for a unique toxicity in 2-fma.

Have we come across any other cases of this, or has your friend learned anything else about his case?

With all RCs there are dangers, and it's wrong to automatically discount reports of harm to others. However, it's also possibly presumptuous to conclude that a compound is uniquely harmful without even proving a mechanism for that harm. I'm really looking for some more information here.

Were you ever able to find anything helpful as a study aid? I have tried 2 fma and used to take adderall but am still looking (and have very little knowledge about this stuff). Any suggestions/experiences would be great!

I haven't posted for a while, but just thought I'd throw in my two cents after seeing the 2-fma warning.
For the past several months my DOC has been 2-fa and 2-fma (previous experience with mephedrone, methylone, 3-fa). However I have recently stopped taking 2-fma because I felt it was too hard on my heart. I found that when I'd eventually go to bed, and even all the next day, I could really feel my heart pounding. So I just got to a point where I thought I wouldn't risk it any more. Certainly no medical or scientific evidence in my story, but just that feeling that "uh oh, I don't think this is very good for me"

I haven't posted for a while, but just thought I'd throw in my two cents after seeing the 2-fma warning.
For the past several months my DOC has been 2-fa and 2-fma (previous experience with mephedrone, methylone, 3-fa). However I have recently stopped taking 2-fma because I felt it was too hard on my heart. I found that when I'd eventually go to bed, and even all the next day, I could really feel my heart pounding. So I just got to a point where I thought I wouldn't risk it any more. Certainly no medical or scientific evidence in my story, but just that feeling that "uh oh, I don't think this is very good for me"
Hi,
Thanks for this. Just for clarification, you get this only with 2-fma, but not 2-fa?

I never post here, but this topic is really interesting. I got ritalin on script.
But for the final exams I prefer the 2FA and 2FMA. But almost never use the 2FMA because the effects linger too long ... in your sleep, and the next day.
If I study a whole day on 2FA, about 2 to 3 doses in a day. I can't feel anything the next day.
If I study a whole day on 2FMA, only one dose in the morning, I can still feel the use the next day ...

Exams are about a month, so all the useless stimming from 2FMA, like when you sleep etc ... makes it probably far less healthy then studying on 2FA,
where when you sleep, your body can rest and recover a little bit ...

So I always went for the 2FA, as the 2FMA felt a little overkill ... 2FA has a very short duration, more like ritalin, shorter then dextro Amp.
2FMA just felt way to long ...

All oral use ...

MPA is another that can help. I've tried most of the functional stims ...
MPA and 2FA are probably my favs. Coca thee is good. 3FA, 2FMA, 4FMA a possibility.
3β-FBT can be ok, but a bit too addictive ... even more so with cocaïne, both too hard on the hart if you care about that,
and you go a little bonkers after a while ...
Ethylphenidate I find it too unpredictable, sometimes it's ok and close to ritalin other times it just feels to weird,
it also feels more tiring and less healthy than ritalin.
MDPV I haven't tried, but from what I read It's not really for adhd or study help, more like getting into trouble ...
All the cathinones ( I have tried ) and more serotonergic drugs, not functional at all ...

Ritalin, perfect
Dextro amp, also perfect ( better concentration than ritalin but I don't eat ... )
Normal amp, too stimmed
Meth amp, not big in Europe, never tried it ...

Things like nicotine gum, L-Tyrosine or NADH could also help ...

Last edited:
Would you assimilate 3β-FBT to coke to some extent? Looking for an rc to mimic the effects of it, if possible.

To some extent, but it's not coke, it's much weaker and in higher doses differs a lot ...
Good dimethocaine is probably closer but blows the heart ...

With both quality is questionable most of the time, especially now,
more dodgy then when those chemicals became available ...

Sure wish we could get an update from BennyZA regarding his friend.

I quit using 2-FMA and switched to 2-FA (15-30 mg per day) a while ago. Wonder if this is any safer? I also started taking Ubiquinol (CoQ-10) which is supposed to be good for the heart. Any other suggestions for heart-healthy supplements or harm reduction?

I find it astonishing, that you are satisfied with dosing 15-30mg of 2-FA daily. Without tolerance I could feel that amount of 2-FMA, but 2-FA has such a short duration, that regular redoses would be necessary.

Did you try natural remedies like Mate-Tea (quality varies unfortunately, ready-made products are recommended for Mate) or Kratom (low dose, i.e. 1-2 g) ? IMHO compared to a low dose 2-FA those are much more beneficial.

I'm looking for something that can be used as a study-aid.

I've been told that the best thing would be 4-fa, and that it is not neurotoxic like the other halogenated amphetamines. However, there seems to be room for debate on the matter and I've decided to keep on looking. Ethylphenidate seems to be a candidate for me. MPDV and Pentedrone seem to be dirty. I've only looked into this for a few days, and would like some actual formulated opinions.

Anything in mind?

Dextroamphetamine is the best. Adderall might make you mad when you get into some long ass differential equations, can make you impatient.