• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

As well as the original doves, Mitsubishis, Mercedes et al from the 90s, one that distinctly stands out for me was Pink Calis from 1998/1999. Small pink crumbly pills with just a score line on one side and no stamp. They seemed too small to include a decent dose of MDMA so fuck knows what they were. But they were probably the trippiest pills I've ever had. Imagine the visuals of psilocybin combined with the confidence and sociability of fuckin good amphetamine. Never had anything like it before or since.

I was on a college field trip in Scotland and we were sat in a pub drinking, all fucked on these pills, and my mates were growing fractal images of their faces from their heads. I looked at the bar and saw a beautiful sunset behind like we were sat in a beach bar in Hawaii or somewhere.

Got back to the hostel where we were staying and must have fallen asleep with a spliff in one hand and a Mars bar in the other because the next morning I woke up to a massive burn hole in the duvet cover surrounded by molten chocolate...

Anyway, I'm struggling to find anyone else that remembers these.

Last edited:
Only rolled a handful of times because of how hard it is to find but would have to say the punishers were the best

Pink Double Hearts in 2007 in Beijing or maybe these Q-Dance ones I had in Amsterdam in 2017...

Purple skypes with NL stamp on the back from. The party squad NL 2020 250-300mg, those and the technogyms on 2018 holy shit those rolls. Had 330mg I was rolling hard on those. Ended up fucking a girl I met at 3am,i was fucking her at my place at 6.30 😂 nice roll too.

Only rolled a handful of times because of how hard it is to find but would have to say the punishers were the best
Really? I live in Perú Southamerica and the market its flood with pills, skypes, redbulls, awakenings, teslas. Mhmmm some guys are bringing rolls from holland.

Im from a small new england area. Mdma and epills are nearly impossible to find. The blow is scarce, over priced, and completly stomped

Pink/Green Strawberries, Chicago 04/05
Pink Paws Chi Town 04/05
Orange omega, same time frame
MDA+mdma red/blue supermen, 2013? From Europe
Defcon, Party Flockas.....that whole time period
and the most interesting pill I ever took, Blue A, Chicago 2009? Huge dose of mda had me seeing things that were legit not there. Love MDA.