• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best ROA for 1 year old opium?

In India where the upper class doses themselves with opium amongst friends, without a stigma attached, they just roll up a small ball and plop it in their tea (or chai as they call it). Bet it tastes fantastic, and feels even better.

IMO Opiates and alcohol don't mix well. Alcohol makes your high sloppy instead of smooth, I wouldn't do the laudanum if I was you.

You could always try smoking it? I've never seen an opium pipe in real life, but I bet you could put some on top of some cannabis if you smoke that. Or you could just buy some "novelty" opium pipe off the internet and get down in style.

I've had success chasing the dragon (black tar heroin) in a glass tube with a second hole in the end. Just twisted the tube around as I smoked the H and it worked beautifully. Only thing is if you do it on the reg you'll need to clean your glass tube out frequently.

In India where the upper class doses themselves with opium amongst friends, without a stigma attached, they just roll up a small ball and plop it in their tea (or chai as they call it). Bet it tastes fantastic, and feels even better.

IMO Opiates and alcohol don't mix well. Alcohol makes your high sloppy instead of smooth, I wouldn't do the laudanum if I was you.

You could always try smoking it?
Half the ball of opium has already been wasted in attempted smoking, so I'm probably just gonna eat it per the other advice here. Sounds easiest, like your Indian anecdote.

^Gotcha. Yeah, don't wanna waste that precious stuff. Best of luck. Drop it in some hot tea my friend, stir it up and relax.

You could always try smoking it?
Yeah, you could try saving a little to smoke (post ingestion) - but seriously, oral sans-alcohol is the way to go.
Put it in your favourite juice or warm beverage?
Smoking/vaping is very short lived (if you get the technique right).
Oral is IME far less hit/miss.

You could always try smoking it? I've never seen an opium pipe in real life, but I bet you could put some on top of some cannabis if you smoke that. Or you could just buy some "novelty" opium pipe off the internet and get down in style.

I've had success chasing the dragon (black tar heroin) in a glass tube with a second hole in the end. Just twisted the tube around as I smoked the H and it worked beautifully. Only thing is if you do it on the reg you'll need to clean your glass tube out frequently.
The times I tried to smoke it, it was in fact on some pot, but the opium resisted burning like a mother effer. Afterwards though, the pipe tasted like opium, forever after hahah. Not sure if that indicates real opium or not.

^
It sounds like the real deal.
Your issues came about because you didnt get the opium hot enough...its a fine line between hot enough to vaporize and too hot.

Opium smoke smells a bit flowery, but it's hardly a strong flowery smell, and it won't stink up your pipe. I have two opium pipes, one from the Vietnam era, and another approximately 300 years old, both used. I've collected opium from scored poppies, and based on people's descriptions here, I gotta think that most people have gotten incense. I was sold incense once, and I know the difference now, and it's huge. I was also sold tar as opium, and that's a bit trickier. It's active, of course, unlike incense, but the light vineager smell should give it away.

I still have the 'opium' I first asked about in this thread; It has sat in the same pill bottle for about 4 years now and is the same consistency/smell as it always was. I've been heavier into opioids recently and now that my other stuff has run out, I'm giving this stuff a go. I have three questions:

-Is it likely to be okay if I've just kept it in that pill bottle, in the dark, at room temp for the past four years?
-I broke off a small piece, the size of what most people dab with cannabis wax, and capped it in a gel cap and ate it, and am now waiting for a come-up; is this an effective method of eating it?
-If it is in fact incense, you think it'll damage my internal organs?

I still have the 'opium' I first asked about in this thread; It has sat in the same pill bottle for about 4 years now and is the same consistency/smell as it always was. I've been heavier into opioids recently and now that my other stuff has run out, I'm giving this stuff a go. I have three questions:

-Is it likely to be okay if I've just kept it in that pill bottle, in the dark, at room temp for the past four years?
-I broke off a small piece, the size of what most people dab with cannabis wax, and capped it in a gel cap and ate it, and am now waiting for a come-up; is this an effective method of eating it?
-If it is in fact incense, you think it'll damage my internal organs?

If it's incense, youll do little to no harm to your organs unless they put something crazy toxic in the incense, which would be a bizarre, rare thing to do considering its meant to be inhaled.

Eating is going to be relatively low BA, and different methods of consuming it will do little to affect the oral BA. Smoking and eating will pose minimal harm. As long as you're not visibly seeing mold or a funky smell, I wouldn't worry about pathogens. Pathogens go from being a minor concern to a very major concern with IV use, but if you're planning on ingesting it, your body is pretty good about damage control in GI tract. You consume minute quantities of pathogens on a daily basis. Other ROAs can get exponentially more dangerous with otherwise harmless contaminants.

I'm not worried about mold or anythin', just that it might have lost all potency. I realize that morphine itself has low oral BA, but from what everyone told me here three years ago, oral was my best bet.

As long as it's been stored in a cool, dry environment, any change in potency will be negligible. It would be similar to the potency most pills lose over time which is typically negligible with proper storage even long past expiration dates.

Awesome, good to hear.

Well, I'm an hour in, and that little dab didn't see to get me much. I'll try another little dab. Still have my doubts this is opium.

I did make the mistake of vaping some thc though, so perhaps it's masking the subtle opium.

Well, it turned out bunk. Oh well, I'll find some someday, or maybe grow a poppy just for me, and try some direct and verifiable product.

^^^^you wasted it all but dosing shatter sized dabs (0.05-0.1 maybe?) had u eaten half a gram or a gram u would have got effects

I ate at least a half gram of it over a few hours, nothing came of it. Pretty sure it was just some gooey incense.