• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Best rc combo's?

Memael

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I was wondering what you guys think are the best rc combo's. Maybe combo's you have tried, or maybe that you've heard about. I want to try any combo that sounds good.

Please let me know what you think.

High dose DCK, with n-ethylpentedrone, etizolam and tianeptine felt like I was rolling harder than any dose of MDMA. I was also massively hallucinating and going in and out of reality. Memories from when I was in the womb returned to me, and i had the realization that while in the womb we were omniscient beings with tremendous knowledge, and upon awaking we forget it all. I don't believe this is true but it was overwhelming, and accompanied by the most intense euphoria.

I'd never do it again. I didn't feel back to normal for about 6 weeks after that.

That combo was a heavy duty, high dose assault directed at the following:

NMDA
Serotonin transporter
Norepinephrine transporter
Dopamine transporter
Dopamine (D2) receptor (via the DCK)
GABA-A complex (BZD binding site)
Mu-opioid receptor
A host of other victims (though less prominently)

2c-e + 4-aco-mipt + 5-meo-dmt + methylone. I am beginning to believe I will never again experience such a transcendental state again...

High dose DCK, with n-ethylpentedrone, etizolam and tianeptine felt like I was rolling harder than any dose of MDMA. I was also massively hallucinating and going in and out of reality. Memories from when I was in the womb returned to me, and i had the realization that while in the womb we were omniscient beings with tremendous knowledge, and upon awaking we forget it all. I don't believe this is true but it was overwhelming, and accompanied by the most intense euphoria.

I'd never do it again. I didn't feel back to normal for about 6 weeks after that.

That combo was a heavy duty, high dose assault directed at the following:

NMDA
Serotonin transporter
Norepinephrine transporter
Dopamine transporter
Dopamine (D2) receptor (via the DCK)
GABA-A complex (BZD binding site)
Mu-opioid receptor
A host of other victims (though less prominently)
My every night