• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best place to IM heroin

Pablosan

Bluelighter
and most important why? I need to salvage the vanes I have and for some reason plugging doesn't always work so good. I dread the idea of an abcess but short of just quitting I'm gonna have to IM sometimes Someone said in your sides why would that be better than say your butt cheeks.

Just wondering.

Thanks.

BTW Kinda new to heroin. Coke tore up my veins awhile ago.

Man this is a harm prevention website... And there is really no safe way to IM dope... But if you must, the tops of the arms will be easy... You should at least use a micron filter if you have to do this, and please ALWAYS use a sterile tek (Clean everything with alcohol including your skin) and please NEVER reuse a needle... But seriously the best advice is to take a complete break from shooting at all or even using at all... When your veins are trashed its time to stop getting high at least long enough for them to heal.... There is a injection guide here on bluelight that may or may have the tek past what I have told you....
Peace and Please rethink what you are about to do...
Mat.

Intra-Muscular and Subcutaneous injections of street drugs should be avoided at all costs. Abscesses, infections, and a number of other serious health concerns could easily and often do present themselves.

Plugging and Chasing are the two fastest onset, least harmful ways to ingest Heroin if Intravenous use is not possible and you will not settle for snorting it.

Plugging works real good esp the first 2 or 3 times you do it on a run. After that, you have so much rockhard shit in your colon that it asorbs the drugsolution and never gets a chance to soak through your intestines. If you can administer an enema _everytime_ which is inpractical, or only plug directly after you have squeezed out a few concrete poop rocks, you will have much better luck

sound advice from other bluelighters try to avoid im herion chase the stuff m8 i know it seems wasteful but your health is of prime concern
best wishes

Someone said in your sides why would that be better than say your butt cheeks.

Imagine the discomfort from IMing in your ass, then having to sit on the swollen, painful abscesses for weeks/months while it goes away...

Everyone else has answered the question fine though, just don't IM heroin. Don't do it with street drugs or pills. Don't IM anything unless it comes from a sterile vial. If you "must" use this heroin now - smoke, snort, plug, whatever you have to do to avoid an IM injection.

I understand this is harm prevention, which is a great thing. But the op asked how to do something, not if he should do it. I have IM'd dope prob as much as i have IV'd it. My spots were the thigh and the upper arm, I tried my ass but it was incredibly weird/uncomfortable. But the muscle you IM into is going to itch like fuck. I always run it under super hot water in the shower right as it starts to itch. I feel like it opens my veins and i get high faster.

I didnt want to start anything, you guys advising against it is a good move. I just think if he says hes gonna do it, hes gonna do it.

I have avoided abscesses, i dont know why or how but i guess i was lucky. I can imagine an abscess in your muscle would be the worst possible kind. I would hate to think of docs digging that deep to pull out some goo.

Sometimes the answer to a question is simply don't do it, with an explanation why.

There are plenty of drug forums out there where you can post sources, where people will tell you how to do any of the dangerous and stupid things people who use drugs have done or are capable of doing (such as IMing street Heroin).

If there is no reasonably safe way to do something, I don't see how we can, in good faith, tell someone how to do something we know is likely going to result in pain, discomfort, injury, trauma, etc.

^DON'T LISTEN TO THIS.

Best place is NOT jugular.
Dude, please don't spread this misinformation.

Also, he said IM, not IV.
The jugular vein is a BAD place to shoot and should only be used in the most desperate of situations (read: NEVER). Arteries are just way too damn close and you definitely could fuck yourself up shooting into your jugular.

Please read the BLUA and Rules at the top of the forum as you have not been following them in your last few posts.

EDIT: The dude edited his post. Good thinking.

You should never under any circumstance do an IM shot of heroin you got of the street. Your just asking for an abscess. Please respect your body your only given one. Maybe this is a sign you need to stop shooting drugs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher I have done the same shit as you. I just wanna tell you it's not worth it , Take care of Yourself <3

-Charlie

Last edited:
You're gonna have to tone it down a notch Shaggy. Nobody here is out to get you , respect the other members of the site and you will be fine <3

IM use

I can tell you that Im use is highly risky. I have had numerous absceses due to this and many surgeries for those as well. You must use alcohol and clean works. I lost viens many years ago and this has caused major problems. I have now also ruined my shoulders.
Overall, it is effective but highly risky if you get lazy and are not careful!

Basically, I need to say that if your problem is no more veins, you need to consider recovery!
I can't tell you how many abscesses I have had and if it gets in your blood, you can die. I have been so lucky and besides that, abscesses hurt like hell and if you don't catch them quicxk, you will be headed to the OR for surgery. I had one once that was the size of a football on my shoulder and I kept ignoring it waiting for it to find its own break. You need a lot of drugs to tolerate that kind of pain for days on end (fever also). When it broke, it still ended up all nuecrotic(??) and had to be debreeded which also required hospitalization. Additonally, thse days you could end up with that type of infection (i cant remeber the name) that does not respond to regular antibiotics. Also, after surgery, you will have a gaping whole that you have to pack for weeks while it heals from inside out. I am doing recovery again myself and that is what I recomend.

Last edited:
I have several large scars on my shoulders from IM shots with crappy dope. Not sure if they were actual abscesses, but they were wounds about the size of a large pea that took forever to heal. After that I went IVing and the rest is history.....

yeah, i was luckier than most. I always had east coast powder too. I saw a hbo special about tar and i would NEVER IM that stuff.

The infection that doesn't respond to antibiotics is called MRSA. I think it doesnt respond to most but they found a few that works.

I knew a chick that was heavy addict but sniffing only, on occasions when she couldn't score she would went to an old junkie shot and he would give her his saved up cottons, she would cook them and IM-ed straight in her ass. It happened at least 15 times during the time I had a contact with her. And she never had an abscess form go figure.

Though later she scored AIDS and possibly hep c (Only AIDS was confirmed by her mother) don't know if she's still alive. But man imagine IMing that shit ...

I've steered a bit from the subject.

The answer to OP question is simple.

Best place to IM is ..... IV .... There is no safe place to IM street drugs/pills. Do some research and find a vein that's safest to use and still didn't colapsed. (if it's time to go femoral or jugular then it's time to go to rehab or tapper and find another ROA)

Never IM street drugs, or pills. IM only what's made for IM.

How about skin popping? Havent' heard that one in a while...

Can you do it with tar?

How about skin popping? Havent' heard that one in a while...

Can you do it with tar?

No if you want to use a needle with street dope you should only IV it. Try to rotate injection sites constantly in order to save your veins the best you can. If your sterile and use your works properly you can shoot dope and not trash your body at the same time.

Last edited:
NO!

No muscling! No skin popping!

street drugs or pills CAN NOT BE SAFELY MUSCLED/SKINPOPPED

wait let me explain it better.

DO NOT SKIN POP AND/OR MUSCLE STREET DRUGS AND/OR PILLS.

It is an abscess waiting to happen. And that's one of best outcomes.
if you insist on injecting - then IV. But avoid doing it with pills. If you still insist IVing it even if it's pills at least invest in micron filter. Filter many many times. It is still EXTREMELY risky to muscle/skinpop that but if properly filtered it CAN be IVed - but if you make it a habit expect some consequences. You may get away with it for some time, but eventually you will screw yourself over