Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best place for to find shrooms

culprit-snake

Bluelighter
hey all i was told to post in the regional fourm, up in qld we have had shit loads of rain recently, i know how to tell different shrooms apart but where would u recommend misc places to search like cattle fields, dark places etc...

It is against the guidelines to give specific locations however it isn't difficult to know where to look based on the species you are hunting. Find out what type of environment they grow in then you are armed with the information you need. There are many bluelight threads dealing with mushrooms if you did a search you would find them, also check out the shroomery. Make sure you really do know how to tell them apart.

Cow shit and piles or woodchips, sometimes in the grass. If your lucky that is...

What sorts of shrooms have you got down there? here in cairns we have mainly Blue Meanies and Gold Tops, Brazilian Gold Tops. That's about it.

Apparently Blue Mountains are good for mushrooms. So if your in Sydney go and have a look ;)

SpecTBK=D

Tassie is virtually infested in them. Not sure about the varieties myself but hav ebeen told blue meanies and gold caps are always about after a bit of rain.

fuck in heaven