• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Pills of 2007

I dont want this thread to be about who has better than what i have....%) I can go to the local pub and do that...:\ And thats why i dont do that :)

green apples - ultra ultra mongy, fuck knows what was in them, i'd say mda plus something else, i find mda smacky at the best of times but these were above and beyond mda smackiness

^^^^

these things..
i had some that were speckled
they felt like a cocktail of drugs to me.

first pill that i had for the night

felt to me like MDA, a touch of ket and felt like there was some sort of amphet type stimulant aswell. got chargy really quickly, now for me that usually means there is speed in them.

but after mixing it with more wizz and some beige tags, had a fuckin awesome night.

I'll try to not be negative.....there was a couple of 'nice' pills around, but oh so many rubbishy ones around too.

Best for me:
-white cherries, awesome!...saw them in the europe section of pillreports.com, says it all really.
-original batch of green clovers were nice & the purple ones were alright too (if you ate a few)
-yellow gatecrashers (outpressed), not brilliant, but they actually had a nice clean mdma kick to them.

Apparently there were a few 'stella' pills which friends of mine consumed but I never got my grubby little mits on. ie. those yellow diamonds, blue jews & those nice looking grey clubs....bummer.

Last edited:
Blue Mitsibushi
Red Scales
Green Stars
White Swans

All of them completely floored me after 1 or 2 pills. Everything else I took was a shitty low dose and/or cut with meth.

[eK] said:
some wierd small red pill that had a little dot in the centre.
was peaking harder than ever. it felt choc full of mdma goodness :D.

I rate those as my favourite as well....if they are the same. They were some sort of very small pinkish red with a raised dot in the middle. My friend called them pink nipples. Best night of 2007 for me that night.

Beige MDA angels (same as st. george dragons) were also very tasty...although they didn't last long. But definitely the most euphoric pills of the year for me.

perth crew??
pink bio-hazard
pink vdubs
just to name a couple i had, not big on the flips.

pink tulips and beige kangaroos were alright i had 4 or 5 every time i dropped them though and i was smashed all night

I liked green stars. Had lots of nice rushes, chatted to strangers, danced until club closed and didn't want to go home. Sex was nice too. Also liked blue 3s, apart from the way it dyed the inside of my nostrils for a few days.

Yeah the stars were especially good. Heard so many good reports about them, took 1 at 1:30, and then a second in small chunks spread out over 2:30 - 4:30 or so, was plured out of my mind, as high as I've ever been on E, amazing experience, didn't come down till 9 the next morning, and even then it was a mild crash with a little scatteredness/tiredness and not much else.

Wish I hadn't sold off/given away the rest of mine :(

thinkpink said:
I actually found that to be incorrect, my second pill was better than my first.
Same here, my first pill was average at best, my second absolutely blew my socks off!

I agree with Splatt re: MDMA crystals. Yeah it's not easy to find (but if you look for it, you will find it from time to time), but personally I'd prefer to only roll every few months when it DOES come around rather than waste money (not to mention the extra brain damage) going out buying crappy pills every weekend, hoping that you might get lucky this week. In the end it's a lot cheaper, and the few experiences you have are far better than anything you would've had from dropping pills every weekend.

I only took two pills this year, and I waited until I heard one that all my friends were raving on about telling me it was 'the best of the year' both times. First was a green clover (4 leaf, good press, early in 2007 in CBR), then about middle of the year were the white cherries (couldn't give an accurate description but I do remember hearing a mate say they were on pillreports europe like the above poster said). Both were quite good, however both times I hadn't had any pills or mdxx chems at all for a few months, and both times I had multiples spaced throughout the night (3 over about 9 hours for the clovers and 2 in about 7 hours for the cherries)

Last edited:
I must say. 2007 was a good year for it. Possibly because I didn't abuse.

At a guess, I got one or two meth bombs. Everything else was medium to strong MDxx.

I know that bad pills did come along. However I made a point of avoiding them.

I realise this is a bit general, but it's as specific as I wish to be.

THE BEST ones i had last year and have ever had would have to be some blue dragons which i'm pretty sure had the mortal kombat logo on them. I only got onto them two times and couldn't find them ever again but these were remarkable. Maximum puplil dilation, ultimate flowing mdma feelings and euphoria, slight visuals. Most distinctive thing about them was their licorice taste, i was really baffled by why they tasted like fuking licorice, but i was soon to realize that this was probably why they are so good! MDMA comes from a plant called the sassafras plant, and apparently sassafras oil has a licorice taste, which would explain the strength and purity of this particular biccie. If you find yourself passed out on the side seat in a club, then you know you've taken some strong fukin gear.

Last edited:
Blue 3's Would be the best for me in 07, Are these going around brisbane yet? or is it purly a sydney / melbers item?

merrygoround said:
MDMA comes from a plant called the sassafras plant, and apparently sassafras oil has a licorice taste, which would explain the strength and purity of this particular biccie.

Not entirely true to say that MDMA comes from sassafras. Safrole oil is needed, which sassafras is rich in (at around 80-90% ) but there are other natural sources of safrole too (which shall remain nameless).

The smell of a pill isn't really a good indication either. MDMA does not smell like licorice, that smell comes from unreacted safrole (I'm guessing, anyhow). How much of this is left over depends more on the skill (and equipment/precursors) of the chemist creating it rather than the mg of MDMA in the pill.

Yeah even 80% pure stuff normally wont smell.
Shows u how impure pill MDMA can be (the mdma in it itself, not the ratio of mdma crystal put in them in the first place : to binders).. unless they purposely add the smell via chemicals to market the pill.