• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best OTC Drugs

This is all VERY old news. This knowledge is so old that even cavemen had this imprinted on their collective unconscious and were born with it...

william1985 said:
What is it used for? Cough?

It must be a small amount.

Yup, cough suppressant. Only ever found it in a couple of pharmacies in Norfolk - I believe it's a local concoction. I can't remember the morphine concentration but it's obviously not huge. The good bit is that there's no nasty crap in there - just morphine that's active. A bottle had me nicely dreamy whilst I was still a daily IV heroin addict so it has fond memories for me - dirt cheap too :).

OxyEater420 said:
shambles- where is norfolk?

Some considerable distance from me but even further from you, I'm afraid - it's in England.

wungchow said:
*Propylhexedrine

*Robotussin AC (available in some states)

*Tincture of valerian (take about 10x the reccomended dose)

propylhexedrine made me throw up for hours, then i started having the lavander cotton burp and threw up more, then i thought about the lavander smell and threw up more, i got a wif of my puke and puked more. i had the worse pulsing headache too, which made me throw up, im pretty sure i was just allergic to it. i feel like throwing up thinking about it. anyone else have this experience? bad decision on my part i know

^ You thought too much about the smell. The lavender-menthol doesn't bother me much at all. I kind of like it, and it's properties take the edge off the high.

methcathinone

tramadol (use to be OTC here in china, but no more :( )

DXM and the sustain release version

codeine

Immodium(spelling?)

alcohol

fuck dramamine and diphen... that shit is no good by itself

in France

-Phenergan (promethazine)
-Nautamine (Diphenhydramine)
-Mercalm (Dimenhydramine)
-Tussipax (codeine+ethylmorphine)
-neo-codion (codeine)
-Tuxium/dexir (DXM)
-Dornomoryl (Doxylamine)
-Decontractyl (Mephinisine)

thats about it for "interesting" otc's

OTC where?

I hear phenobarbital is OTC in Russia, mixed into an awful tasting liquor. ...that probably has to take top spot.

Tramadol is OTC in some places I hear. That too would rank fairly high.

Dihydrocodeine in aussieland is also pretty good.

here in Canada?
Codeine would be the best.
ephedrine #2 imho
DXM 3
promethazine 4 (its a hella potentiator and neasua get ridder for opiates)

That's what i was going to say.. just go get some poppy seeds, they are over the counter lol. A lot of people believe they provide only a placebo affect, but believe me, if you get some good unwashed seeds... you can hit the jack pot. I used to make poppy seed tea all the time and got a great high but my tolerance got to high from being RX'd Fentanyl and seeds don't really cut it anymore unless i get a shit load of them

Ye yea i know, Poppy Seeds aren't an OTC med. But you sure don't need an RX for them.

Imagine if doctors prescribed Poppy Seed tea. That would be a funny one. I still can't believe all i had to do was walk into a market and buy something that got me unbelievably high. Seeds saved my arse many a time.

Oh and some places, although rare.. sell Poppy seed tincture but I've never been able to find it. Someone was selling it on eBay a few months ago but I'm not sure if it was Pap Somni. An internet friend of mine was in H withdrawal once (this was a few years ago) and she found some poppy seed tincture and it took her right out of w/d. Pretty damn amazing. I'd love to try the tincture, but can't find any and i don't want to buy it off of eBay

Rpg

Rpg

RoxiPoppyGirl said:
Ye yea i know, Poppy Seeds aren't an OTC med.g

you can find HUGE amount of legal chemicals to get with then...if you dont insist on them being OTC drugs.

check wikipedia under the category your intrested in (stimulant, depressant, hallucingin, opioid) find an obscure one that is not scheduled.

go to that website named after a famous arabian theif master, put the chemical in, and find your chinese/indian chemical company to send it to you by the kilogram for 500-4000 dollars. :p

damn that would be nice if codeine were legal in the states...

I really wanna try poppy seeds...even if their not otc, their still a nice legal high from what I hear, related to heroine.

yea in the US DXM is pretty much the best legal high unless you want to buy salvia (which isn't otc but it is sold in most headshops)

^ No. That's a very bad source of DXM because it has other ingredients that are very harmful at high doses. A purer source of DXM otc is Robitussin maximum strength cough syrup or a certain zicam.

adasol 30's I guess, it's sketchy to ask for them though, but they sometimes give them to you.

^theyd really give you atasol-30 otc in some states? i've never even heard of it, but i looked it up just now and it seems like itd be great after a CWE.