• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Best Online Buprenorphine options

Status
Not open for further replies.

eBagger

Bluelighter
Hey long time no see,

I really don't feel like withdrawing and getting off subs at this time in my life, and I've used subs somewhat unusually, as I obtained a prescription of 90, 8mg Subutex well over a year ago that I have been using, because I just take small bumps of sub and a pill will usually last like a week.

I've waited until the last minute of course until I'm out, but the places around me that I have gone to to get said prescription before is like $350 - $400 for initial visit, not taking insurance or taking into account the prescription.

I've seen it confirmed that these online doctors like bupe.me and work.it and such aren't scams and people are like yeah I got a subscription same day for a $50 online appointment. They just send you drug tests in the mail, and have started allowing this online since the pandemic began.

I believe quick.md is like 99$ but certain ones, I'm not sure which one might be bupe.me, which specifically states they won't allow Subutex in their program no exceptions (except if you have a note for pregnancy)

Has anyone successfully gotten or heard of anyone get a subutex prescription? The Nalaxone in Suboxone always gave me headaches, and I legit don't crave other opiates when I'm on it, so it seems reasonable but I know alot of bupe doctors don't like to prescribe it.

I also have obamacare now not sure if I could get insurance to help cover but since I don't have $350 to spend and more like $75 to spend, I'd like to see whats up with it any info appreciated bros

(edit): So basically, which online suboxone service who might consider prescribing subutex (quick.md, work.it)

And yes, I usually have to stretch the truth about my use, and just say I've switched over from a harder opiate, but that I'm just looking to stop buying subutex/suboxone illegally and just wants my own prescription it *So if when I get prescribed another bulk amount of 60 or 90 depending on how annoying the requirements are for the program I usually just tell them I'm going to taper and leave the program (even if I plan to keep microdosing over the next several months)

Last edited:
Sorry we don't do pricing or sourcing here, even if it is supposedly on the up and up. You'll have to sort this out yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.