Supplements Best Natural/Legal Bodybuilding Supplements?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Over the years I've heard Deer Antler, Fenugreek, Boron, Vanadyl Sulfate, BCAAs, Yohimbe, Creatine... and that's just the short list.

I would love to hear any supplements that you took to build muscle, and what effects they had on you.

Thanks so much!!!
Dreamflyer
🏋️‍♂️

Creatine monohydrate is about the only supplement proven to work..
Damn it, beat me to it lol. That's pretty much the end of the list. Unless you wanna go down the route of serms as clomiphene can raise natural test levels pretty high but is definitely screened for in a lot of tested sports. Legal in the sense it's not scheduled, and natural in that it doesn't shutdown your hpta lol. I can justify anything though

Creatine monohydrate is about the only supplement proven to work..

Damn it, beat me to it lol. That's pretty much the end of the list. Unless you wanna go down the route of serms as clomiphene can raise natural test levels pretty high but is definitely screened for in a lot of tested sports. Legal in the sense it's not scheduled, and natural in that it doesn't shutdown your hpta lol. I can justify anything though

I just started taking 5g before my workout and 5g after. I'm not "loading" because I'm 50 years old and don't want to put too much of a strain on my kidneys. I also have to remember to drink a lot of water because the first day all I had was a protein shake and by nighttime I was cramping up badly.

I definitely have no desire to ingest deer antlers or anything crazy! The only other thing that I can think of that might be helpful is zinc because it's supposed to raise testosterone. I've been taking 50mg a day since the COVID pandemic anyway so I've got that covered.

Thanks so much!!!
Dreamflyer
🏋️‍♂️

Now is clomiphene good for sperm count or bringing your testicles back? My buddy did a crazy steroid cycle and he drank like an idiot but I will say for how he trains like shit and eats like shit.. and only has 3 years training experience (( he's not totally dedicated to weight lifting )) but his genetics or something definitely fucking helped him make a decent 14 pound gain.. and he kept the majority of it. He looks like a different person and looks as if he dropped a lot of bodyfat. I think he said he was taking Superdrol with Test as a base and I think he stacked it with Spawn? He'd saved one of the older bottles from back in the day which is way expired by now lmaoooo but that shit had like Epistane and Tren I think right? I can't remember. But he says his balls are practically gone and he says he feels like he's shooting blanks and asked whether or not He should try Clomid. I told him Clomid wouldn't hurt. Clomid is good for bringing back the testicles right? And if so then I'm sure he could get his volume back as well right? I know there's Saw Pawmetto and Pygeum and other things that are more natural but if you wanna be real and talk results.. Clomid works well with sperm count/volume right? I heard that's what Peter North took as his secret weapon.. unless it was HCG lol who knows

Now is clomiphene good for sperm count or bringing your testicles back? My buddy did a crazy steroid cycle and he drank like an idiot but I will say for how he trains like shit and eats like shit.. and only has 3 years training experience (( he's not totally dedicated to weight lifting )) but his genetics or something definitely fucking helped him make a decent 14 pound gain.. and he kept the majority of it. He looks like a different person and looks as if he dropped a lot of bodyfat. I think he said he was taking Superdrol with Test as a base and I think he stacked it with Spawn? He'd saved one of the older bottles from back in the day which is way expired by now lmaoooo but that shit had like Epistane and Tren I think right? I can't remember. But he says his balls are practically gone and he says he feels like he's shooting blanks and asked whether or not He should try Clomid. I told him Clomid wouldn't hurt. Clomid is good for bringing back the testicles right? And if so then I'm sure he could get his volume back as well right? I know there's Saw Pawmetto and Pygeum and other things that are more natural but if you wanna be real and talk results.. Clomid works well with sperm count/volume right? I heard that's what Peter North took as his secret weapon.. unless it was HCG lol who knows
Yes, clomid is used as a fertility treatment drug as well. Combined with hcg/hmg and one should be able to restore at least some production

Yes, clomid is used as a fertility treatment drug as well. Combined with hcg/hmg and one should be able to restore at least some production

Do you think my endocronologist is a dumb ass then for not putting me on HCG? Cuz I've been on TRT for almost 4 years granted I'm only on 100mgs weekly Test Cyp

Do you think my endocronologist is a dumb ass then for not putting me on HCG? Cuz I've been on TRT for almost 4 years granted I'm only on 100mgs weekly Test Cyp
Not particularly. I don't see a need for hcg/hmg usage unless trying to regain fertility. I think @Genetic Freak put it best, the best thing would be preventing damage to begin with which is NOT done via hcg/hmg but via taurine and royal jelly. Otherwise you're just sending signal to an organ that doesn't function optimally or at all.

Not particularly. I don't see a need for hcg/hmg usage unless trying to regain fertility. I think @Genetic Freak put it best, the best thing would be preventing damage to begin with which is NOT done via hcg/hmg but via taurine and royal jelly. Otherwise you're just sending signal to an organ that doesn't function optimally or at all.

Taurine should be a staple in everyone's supplement regimen. Do you think Taurine is just as good as Tudca as far as liver health goes?

on the OT:

Creatine monohydrate as stated works and a bcaa can be added too but from a nutarul point of view nothing is more anabolic then the food/nutrients you feed your muscles and also at the right time

Taurine should be a staple in everyone's supplement regimen. Do you think Taurine is just as good as Tudca as far as liver health goes?
I do not think so. Nothing compares to tudca and udca. Distant second would be NAC

Get rest/don't do drugs/keep a watch diet clock/ creatine/beta alanine and nothing really. Others are there to be, imo.

I just heard the late great Rich Piana say that in one of his videos recently!
As much as a wild man he was for the industry, I miss Rich Piana and his videos. He was a refreshing angle of honesty in a rather obfuscated industry where people are creating new grey areas everyday.

Tiny balls makes your dick look bigger! - Rich Piana

As much as a wild man he was for the industry, I miss Rich Piana and his videos. He was a refreshing angle of honesty in a rather obfuscated industry where people are creating new grey areas everyday.

Tiny balls makes your dick look bigger! - Rich Piana

I know. We lost him and Dallas McCarver in a 3-day period! So sad. But now they're up at that big gym in the sky pumpin' iron with Franco Columbu, Mike Matarazzo, Nasser El-Sonbaty and all the other greats!

I know. We lost him and Dallas McCarver in a 3-day period! So sad. But now they're up at that big gym in the sky pumpin' iron with Franco Columbu, Mike Matarazzo, Nasser El-Sonbaty and all the other greats!

DIE_CD-XgAAmiBw.jpg:large