• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best method to get well if I can't hit

km1234

Greenlighter
I can't hit to save my life right now. I was hitting my neck exclusively for about a year and a half and it stopped working. I went back to my femoral which I'd been using for approximately 1-2 years before moving to my neck. But it only worked for about a month. I use a 1 and a half inch 300 unit rig (aka the big giant scary looking ones). Everything is swollen and irritated and won't work.
This dope (black tar) seems to be very acidic and is just tearing up everyone I know's veins so I'm sure that's not helping the situation.
I haven't hit my arms and legs in years but I got regular points and I've been trying but it seems that very little has come back.
Right now I am desperate. I can't hit myself and no one else can get one either. I don't want to muscle my shots (especially because they're usually bloody by the time I give up) so what can I do to keep myself from being sick like this?
What's your suggestion and how do I do it?

you could always try plugging it; its water soluble so it should work.
just gotta make sure you're not 'bunged up' or it'll just be absorbed into your poop.

enemas are your pals.

Does it need to be in shot form? Can I use the already made, semi-bloody shot? Cause I guess I keep thinking that it will just run out. Lol.
Or does it need to be like a solid chunk of dope?
I guess I need to Google enemas. I'm a heroin addict and don't exactly shit regularly.

Does it need to be in shot form? Can I use the already made, semi-bloody shot? Cause I guess I keep thinking that it will just run out. Lol.
Or does it need to be like a solid chunk of dope?
I guess I need to Google enemas. I'm a heroin addict and don't exactly shit regularly.

yeah it has to be prepped, or at least that's how i do it. you want it prepped so it has better absorption through the mucous membranes
i don't think the blood would interfere massively - i mean if its literally 99 percent blood you might have a problem but a little won't hurt.

yeah you gotta make sure you're relatively empty up there cause yeah otherwise it;ll literally just soak into the poop
i'd google it, i think you can get enema kits pretty cheap online or there's a bunch of DIY guides online.

Okay thanks. Should I cook it to be pretty thick though?
Like thicker than if I was shooting it?

It should probably be fine in the same rigs u said u use for IV use. Just mix it up like u would with a shot, draw it into the barrel and don't attach the needle. Lay on your side, lube up the needle-less syringe, insert it into ur anal cavity, once it's up a little bit, far enough so the solution won't leak, hit the plunger down and feed the heroin solution into your rectum.

If it's a shot u already attempted, just unscrew the needle and follow the same process

Last edited:
Okay thanks guys! I really appreciate your help. Getting pretty desperate at this point.
Just one more question, how effective would you say it is? Am I just barely going to get well or is it better than that?

Okay thanks guys! I really appreciate your help. Getting pretty desperate at this point.
Just one more question, how effective would you say it is? Am I just barely going to get well or is it better than that?

tbh mate i only really smoke my h, IV it once every so often but i mainly smoke and i get a nice buzz off of plugging it
so you'll get well but i dunno if you'll feel a rush or anything, who knows, you might enjoy it mpore than IV or you might hate it.
fingers crossed its the former

i'd say plugging sits comfortably (no pun intended) between smoking and IV

just typed a whole process that's worked for me for years & it got erased some fucking how. if u don't get answers u want/need hit me up at [email protected]. that just pissed me the f*ck off.

That sucks. Sorry.
My main concern at this point is that I don't have an enema kit and am way too weak and gross to go out in public right now.
And I'm worried about it leaking out

i'd be interested in hearing yoour process, sucks to hear you lost it happens to me sometimes on here too
couldnt you post it here rather than email? so other ppl can reference it to, cheers pal
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That sucks. Sorry.
My main concern at this point is that I don't have an enema kit and am way too weak and gross to go out in public right now.
And I'm worried about it leaking out

ah sucks man - can't you just chase it off of the foil? i'm not too familiar with BTH, we get no. 3 here in the UK
but yeah if its smokable chase the dragon man, if you've got a needle fetish it might not be too exciting but it'll get u well at kleast

It is smokeable. Around here there are 2 types of black tar. One is "regular" and one is "pure." The pure is basically just concentrated regular. Like ideally instead of a half g of regular you'd do 1 point. But pure is harder to get, more expensive, and incredibly inconsistent. People always try to rip you off by selling regular as pure.
Smoking it is TERRIBLE it tastes and smells like poison. I always always end up throwing up for hours afterwards. It's difficult to smoke it at all but if you're going to it its easier to smoke the pure. It's not quite as bad but still pretty awful.
Unfortunately, I only have the regular kind. Because it's not as strong, you have to smoke a lot. So nobody really smokes it. If they smoke they buy the pure.

I FINALLY got one in! Thank God.
Although about 6 hours from now the process will start all over and tomorrow too... So I have a feeling I'll be using your advice soon. Thanks again.
I just don't know anymore.
I'm considering going back to treatment. I just have to decide if I'm willing to blow my entire life up. Tell my parents that I never got clean after leaving treatment 3 years ago, probably have to move back in with them (I'm 25), probably end a 7 year long relationship, lose all my money and friends, etc.
I don't know what to do.
I just feel like I'm running out of time. I can't be sick everyday like this but breaking up my family again sounds so awful. And my insurance will be gone in 7 months so I gotta decide soon.
Anyways thanks for your guy's help

smoking black tar on a dabbing nail is super. I actually preferred it over IVing tar. smoking off a foil is wasteful though but the dab nail is good to the last drop

dissolving the tar into a slightly acidic concentrated solution and spraing into a nasal spray works well also...this was with really good tar though

Oh I never thought of using a dab set up. I bet that works well overall. Better than foil at least and a lot less wasteful.
Personally I think part of my problem with puking when smoking is that I end up swallowing some of it (the smoke not the puke lol)

Give your veins a break and shoot monkey water into your asshole. If you wanna keep your veins stop shooting altogether.