• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best "legal RC" high combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ish675

Bluelighter
Kinda like that old "whats your morning fix". I'm on probation so I am stuck in that quazy drug weird zone, loved opiates and other downers, opiates were my favorite but I also like benzos, Clonazolam and Xanax being the primary two, but I would settle for just about anything. But now I'm on probation and can only do certain things. I have a prescription for Ativan so I'm allowed to do benzos they don't distinguish between the individual ones, lucky me!" than that I have to be clean for everything else including marijuana and I used to be a huge pothead so that sucks. I'm wondering what you guys use? To satisfy my needle/rush fix I've discovered U-4700, and rush is more important than High and some other synthetic cannabinoids that I enjoy as well, but they just don't seem to do the trick. As of now I think my favorite combo is clonazolam, etizolam and U-4 with 1 or 2 beers. I also never drank before either, it made me nauseous I didn't enjoy the feeling but now I'll have a beer or two as well; it's weird how things change when you switch your drugs and yes I know it's dangerous and this is all for harm reduction but at the same time it's just more question on Switching them and being dangerous and how to do it safely. Pre probation my choice would be some weed some heroin or some Dilaudid and a couple of Xanax bars. But now it's a small hit of spice ( very small hit like one or two any more than that and I start freaking out but I noticed that if I take one or two it's it's a nice and Mild Buzz and not too overwhelming] are there any opiates or benzodiazepines out there that I'm missing? ( I don't want sources just names please) I know there's a whole slew of benzos and opiates being discovered every day. I'm hip to the darknet so I'm able to access just about anything it's just a matter of knowing what to get especially the cannabinoids with so little information on them and it's so hard to find out which one is your favorite one that you prefer, and other than the U4 I do prefer to stay as legal as possible because if I get caught with a possession charge and facing up to 20 years in prison, any fun downers out there that I'm missing? And please Don't lecture me on how I shouldn't be doing drugs the other yada yada oh yes I'm more than aware of that but the fact of the matter is I'm going to be but I wanted it with his safely as possible with as little harm as possible to myself. I don't even do street-to-street hand-to-hand deals anymore, except long time, very close frinds, or repuitable vendors. hand off's scare the shit out of me, and with 20 years of prison them they rightfully should scare me I only use mail order and things like that. So all in all whats fun that wont show up on a GC/MS?0

Sorry, but this isn't suited for OD
OD is for harm reduction questions, not for 'what should I take' threads. Do your own research
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.