Best Gym drug

bananas do be hittin like crazy in the middle of a long, endurance bike ride. eat a banana every 20 miles and you'll be golden

^ Caffeine was mentioned many times, including in the very first reply. Not sure bananas count as drugs, by most people's definition... 😉 "Bananadine" notwithstanding of course.

My bad. I just assume when people mention caffeine in drug talk it'd be like caffeine monohydrate or a pure form. I get a similar but different reaction from drinking some coffee vs taking pure caffeine. The latter also gives me the shakes.

To be fair, coffee is a pretty different beast to straight caffeine, in fact it could probably be said to be a different drug in itself given all the other minor alkaloids, despite what I just said...

Coffee recently actually gives me more physically uncomfortable symptoms, although that could be down to how I make coffee, with a paper filter and pre-ground beans... I've been told before i heap too much in the cup... but I've never been a fan of espresso type teeny tiny drinks... Coffee recently also gives me the shits, sadly, it never used to, but it's reliable enough now that if I'm out somewhere I'll have to be very careful about whether I really do want that coffee... this laxative effect seems to be more prominent with high quality coffees, interestingly, less so with high street chains, Starbucks and the like.

Man, I remember the first time I tried a proper big cup of coffee though... I'd say it was almost a gateway drug to some other stimulants, lol... I'd just read a study that suggested that it might be possible to train yourself to need less sleep, so I was forcing myself to get up at 5:00 AM without fail, work for maybe 3 or 4 hours before heading to gym for 10 or 11 (I was going to sports classes, otherwise obviously I would have just gone as early as possible)... and, man, I started drinking that cup, so tired and wanting to just go back to bed... and suddenly... I wasn't tired anymore! I was like, this is a fucking miracle drug haha... of course it probably only took a week of doing that and drinking characteristically oversized coffees for tolerance to set in and the magic to fade. But, that was still a memorable time.

Pre workout, and depending on your tolerance, cannabis edibles. Best workouts of my life have come after I ate some edis.

OMG, I would never have the motivation to work out after that. All I would want to do is put on The Beatles and order a large pizza! 🎼🍕

OMG, I would never have the motivation to work out after that. All I would want to do is put on The Beatles and order a large pizza! 🎼🍕
Same. Running/cardio other than swimming was essentially I could manage while stoned. I lack the motivation to exert in the way I need to for resistance training while baked. Though it made cardio a breeze as I'd just hit a good pace and zone out.

For me on the natural side: cannabis and some form of short acing stim but otc once like your pre-workouts

And as for on the AAS side: Tbol, tren ace For no longer then 8 weeks. But with this a lot more Ancillaries (not sure of the spelling as country shit) which just makes it too expensive

So for a natural root for someone just starting of or just getting back into things then a light stim and a pure sativa should do wonders. Just watch out for the talkative part that might happen from that combo :ROFLMAO:

caffeine i find decreases my athletic performance. even when coupled with L-theanine which normally greatly improves the experience in other circumstances (like chatting over tea)

fucks with my mind body connection it feels like

10mg dianabol made me too aggressive - the mental effects were too much.

I Can lift 20% more when i use caféine powder. But the best stuff for passing one's physical limits are good strong cathinones; 65kg 1,80cm, did 17 push-ups just on my left arm. It did some damage to my arm, I couldn't move my arm for a good 4hours .

What strains of cannabis are recommanded for training, sativa I suppose?

Sorry if previously been posted.. I've just started the gym..weights and bulking up..eating mad stacks of protein and carbs. I'm wondering if theirs a sports/gym enhancing drug out there that isnt going to cause long term problems?
Try joe rogsn website

I loved 1-3DMAA products like Jack3D, My friends love ostarine, but I never tried it :(

Strangely enough some of my best workouts were on gabapentin highs. Although I would NEVER condone anyone to take that poison. Ive wd from damn near every drug on earth and gabapentin put them all to shame. Ruined my life, permanently in a few ways. Dont ever take that drug for any reason ever. That being said, they put me in the fuckin zone.