• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best filter to CWE Oxycodone?

CWE0rD1Ef0r34LZ

Bluelighter
I looked on the CWE mega thread, i see people are using coffee filters, t-shirts, paper towels. I tried using a syringe filter, but the sediment is too large, even after i turn it to powder.

Any suggestions?

coffee filters (using at least 2 and pre-wet them) or strong paper towels (also pre-dampened and folded so you've got the solution going through 4 layers or so).

anything that leaves you with a fairly clear solution basically.

i like to put a coffe filter inside another one, wet them under a tap to stop them sucking up all my codeine water and then place them in a clear glass. i use no more than 100ml cold water (from the tap is fine) and add it to the crushed pills then leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes to be sure its all dissolved. then i pour the white milky shit into the filters then back into the fridge and try to forget about it for half an hour.

optional - sometimes i might wet one more filter and squeeze the first filters with the squidgy paracetamol over it and into the glass to make sure im getting all the good stuff without risking splitting the filters and ruining it.

the solution should be clear or almost clear but bitter as fuck. enjoy!

What I do is pretty simple I just use a paper towel folded in four and get it damp and put the water and crushed pill in the freezer until it's super cold but not froze and strain it through the paper towel, sometimes I use another paper towel and do it more then once

I always found dress shirt material to be quick and efficient. A coffee filter is better if you have the patience to let it drip by itself.

i have tried them all. t-shirt worked the best for me, BUT i am gettin pretty frustrated tbh. I do the CWE every morning and the mix comes out different every time. Sometimes, i get ALOT of sediment left over, other times, barely any.

Does this mean anything????

im using C-230 Percocets.

Let the sediment settle and compare it to the amount of apap removed. Even a poorly preformed cwe helps significantly. The only way you can twart a cwe completely is to use too much water. I used to go with one fifth of a 16 oz water bottle per 20 tablets.

2 coffee filters is the way to go. Then I ring out the filters to get all the liquid, the mixture I drink is usually a little bit cloudy because of this but the majority of the apap is removed so I'm not too worried about ingesting apap in the double digit miligrams.