Supplements Best energiser before training

Basteel

Bluelighter
Have been doing quite well with 2FMA before my daily 5k runs, but with my new batch I've been struggling with motivation and energy. Maybe its poor quality or thats what happens when you do it daily. I deal with an established vendor in NL, but i hear lots of stories about quality coming from place of origin, China maybe.
Need something to fire me up in the morning and I'm not getting any younger

@Basteel is that a fluoro amphetamine? I didn't think amphetamines were the best idea for strenuous exercise? I heart you're asking for a heart attack.
Caffeine not work? Coffee/energy drinks.. Or the energy shots? Lucozade? Pre-workout blend? Downing half a jar of honey? All worked for me... Also for long runs or bike rides just take some good (something healthy, protein/power bar and eat half way - makes a massive difference trust me)
There's loads of stuff out there I'd turn to before speed 👍

Have been doing quite well with 2FMA before my daily 5k runs, but with my new batch I've been struggling with motivation and energy. Maybe its poor quality or thats what happens when you do it daily. I deal with an established vendor in NL, but i hear lots of stories about quality coming from place of origin, China maybe.
I don't think stimulants are the best idea, you'll end up depleting your brain of dopamine and having worst motivation problems. Try phenylpiracetam, sulbutiamine and if those don't work, something like adrafinil, flmodafinil, hydrafinil or cyclazodone, but keep those as a last resort and try what jhjhsdi sugested before any psychoactive substance.

I've just read on the side of my apple cider vinegar bottle a great early morning energy drink is 2tsp of that mixed with 1tsp of honey in water.
I'd probably add more honey. Get the decent shit though, not the cheap stuff. Manuka if you can afford it.

Pre workouts work really great, this one brand C4 has some really strong ones, a big part of it is caffeine

I used 2FMA in the past and if it's not working it's better for you to stop using it or you'll just fuck yourself up.
Reset your tolerance,you will be tired and sleepy for a week but you should get progressively better.

Try taking a Phenathylamine+Hordenine combo instead of 2FMA, it's not as strong but watch out as if you are on the Hordenine you cannot take any stimulant drug as it is a MAOI and it's needed for you to absorb the Phenethylamine that would otherwise be metabolised in your digestive tract.
If you take too much of the Hordenine or add in a stimulant you are in for an hypertensive crisis that could last hours, and possibly worse.
I have been totally fine taking 500mg Hordenine and 500mg PEA together 2 or 3 times per day as the effects are not too long but usually I take less than that.

Always had a love hate relationship with pre-workout. Awesome to get some heavy lifts in especially squats/deads, get a decent pump too. But always found it makes it really hard to breathe when doing intense rowing or cycling (ewww cardio). Literally feels like an asthma attack (or what I imagine it feels like).

I had good results using beta-alanine, citrulline malate and caffeine as a prework
Mind I dont consume caffeine outside of this setting

Always had a love hate relationship with pre-workout. Awesome to get some heavy lifts in especially squats/deads, get a decent pump too. But always found it makes it really hard to breathe when doing intense rowing or cycling (ewww cardio). Literally feels like an asthma attack (or what I imagine it feels like).
Some ephedrine might work for you. It's bronchiodilating effects may be beneficial to you. I use it and it makes my cardio a breeze, like I never run out of breath. Be mindful that a little goes a long way especially when combined with caffeine. Definitely allows me to keep intensity high though, usually I can keep HR in the 170 range at about 100rpm, 100 kcals burned every 10 minutes so resistance and pace is pretty good. Usually go for 40-45 minutes in that range.

Some ephedrine might work for you. It's bronchiodilating effects may be beneficial to you. I use it and it makes my cardio a breeze, like I never run out of breath. Be mindful that a little goes a long way especially when combined with caffeine. Definitely allows me to keep intensity high though, usually I can keep HR in the 170 range at about 100rpm, 100 kcals burned every 10 minutes so resistance and pace is pretty good. Usually go for 40-45 minutes in that range.
Ah that's awesome, thanks man. Sounds ideal, especially to allow you to push that hard for that long. Yeah I wouldn't want to use too much as it can cause increased anxiety in large doses no? Don't think the L-Theanine I'm using would be able to combat that haha.

Ah that's awesome, thanks man. Sounds ideal, especially to allow you to push that hard for that long. Yeah I wouldn't want to use too much as it can cause increased anxiety in large doses no? Don't think the L-Theanine I'm using would be able to combat that haha.
Most certainly. I love l-theanine combined with CNS stimulants. Definitely takes the edge off of things but keeps the mental alertness. I think of it as taming the energy, it's there but not running rampant and causing anxiety. You will have to experiment to find a dose that works for your needs, though I'd err to the side of caution and start high as there isn't really a way to take "too much" l-theanine but you can definitely not take enough lol.

Oh nice one, that's good to know. L-theanine has helped so much with anxiety, also seems to keep me focused for longer periods of time, which is ideal when in the office. Was a bit sceptical about it when my mate recommended it but now all for it. I'll definitely give it a go, thanks man :)

@Basteel is that a fluoro amphetamine? I didn't think amphetamines were the best idea for strenuous exercise? I heart you're asking for a heart attack.
Caffeine not work? Coffee/energy drinks.. Or the energy shots? Lucozade? Pre-workout blend? Downing half a jar of honey? All worked for me... Also for long runs or bike rides just take some good (something healthy, protein/power bar and eat half way - makes a massive difference trust me)
Hi
Like what, and could you recommend anything?

I used 2FMA in the past and if it's not working it's better for you to stop using it or you'll just fuck yourself up.
Reset your tolerance,you will be tired and sleepy for a week but you should get progressively better.

Try taking a Phenathylamine+Hordenine combo instead of 2FMA, it's not as strong but watch out as if you are on the Hordenine you cannot take any stimulant drug as it is a MAOI and it's needed for you to absorb the Phenethylamine that would otherwise be metabolised in your digestive tract.
If you take too much of the Hordenine or add in a stimulant you are in for an hypertensive crisis that could last hours, and possibly worse.
I have been totally fine taking 500mg Hordenine and 500mg PEA together 2 or 3 times per day as the effects are not too long but usually I take less than that.
Where on earth?

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, but COVID got in the way. What about 3FPM?

Just a pre-workout usually. I use Grenade 50 Cal and with tolerance reset it blows my top. It comes with substances that act as lactate buffers so your body isn't building up lactate which is excellent for grindy cardio sessions but then again too much can be a bad thing and I usually feel groggy if I pile in the pre-workout to excess. Take a normal portion for hitting the gym ie lifting weights and that kinda of stuff and then reduce it by 50-70% and you're somewhere near the lighter load necessary to power you up without leaving you like a shaking leaf and consumed by all the chemicals flying around your body. For heavy lifting however ie powerlifting, strength training etc the full portion is ideal. I do more cardio related work and so being wired for my cardio workout doesn't really do much for me.

Loading up on calories can be more than enough. Prepare yourself for your session and eat several hours beforehand, ideally somewhere around 3-4 hours. This will give you ample energy and you'll feel way better than timing your caloric intake too early or too late. Top this off with a decent Vitamin B supplement and you're onto a winner. If you have a meal at 12 in the afternoon, take the Vitamin B supplement then, wait until 3-4pm and take the pre-workout, wait 30 minutes and then get out there and smash your goals. Intermittent fasting works wonders for lightening the load done during the day and with time you'll feel much lighter and your body able to focus on doing the work as apposed to digesting food.

Personal anecdote warning..

Most substances will have a diminishing return past a certain point. You may find this point to be much lower than you expect. 5 mg of amphetamine (not psychoactive for me) makes my running effortless. 10 mg and I feel like my heart is inside of a tumble dryer

Caffeine can be great but is short lasting for me, and the crash hits me hard. Plus I feel like have to poop the whole time. Not good when on a high fiber diet

To the OP, what dosages are you using at? Fluoroamphetamines are generally safe but this is entirely a function of dose. If used in reasonable amounts I don't see it as any different than my amphetamine or Serotonin's ephedrine.