• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Best drug for golf?

A low dose of any decent phenthylamine that you've taken before would by my choice. They're a bit stimulating, which is desirable. 2C-B/I/E would be my top choices - you want to dose so the visuals to be mild so you can still play, and a bit of that psychedelic headspace, without being overwhelming. half or a third of a hit of acid would work too, i think.

A Las Vegas Cocktail (Norco & Soma) + some weed + a xanax + 5 hour energy shot (the kind you by at the convenience store).

Take a pretty girl with you and you will feel like Tiger Woods, baby!
Naw, he preferred Ambien for positive allosteric modulation of his GABA-A receptors.

LSD for sure!

I was a semi-pro golfer and sometimes played on acid. The tracers were AMAZING. I'd hit the ball and for 30 seconds its line of flight would be traced into my retinas. It can be a bit confusing sometimes though. I would lose track of what stroke I was on and would sometimes see the teed ball moving when ready to make a drive. It was fun but honestly tripping didn't help my score thats for sure.

Just smoke some herb or vaporize some herb.

I have friends that love to play golf and that's what they do when they play.

I've smoked once before going to a driving range and that was fun.

Me and mate did it on gbl and small bumps of k, gonna try it very soon on mxe

I was on 5mg Xanax and decent amount of GHB after leaving an after hours one weekend, my friend and I had the great idea of going golfing.

Needless to say I don't remember golfing/or that day...

A mixture of Dexedrine or Adderall (ideally Dexedrine) and a benzo and/or opiate to take the edge off.

Psychedelic phenethylamines or psychedelic amphetamines. It'll give you enough stimulation to stay active, while also providing limitless visual fun.

lol its probably for the better – that sounds way more fun than gold anyways =D

The only time I ever played golf intoxicated it was a bit of mushroom chocolate (about 2g), some champagne, and lots of marijuana. It ruled, I would suggest it.

^ Sounds lush.

Especially the champagne/marijuana part. That alone would make for a good time imo.

It was definitely nice, did pretty well too. The mushies aided in my precision I think.

this is really funny.

I think the best would be PCP...or ketamine...see how long you can actually make sense of the game and the concept of balls, and depth perception etc. Then try not to get hit by any other balls...

GOod times.

LOL... the way I do ketamine, I'd be motionless in a k-hole for the whole game... fuck golf! I'm witnessing the re-construction of the mo'fuckin' UNIVERSE right now.

Prolly get hit in the head with a golf ball or something.

NeighborhoodThreat hit the nail on the head, or the ball of the tee and right into the hole. Adderall with a pinch of opioid and you're all smiles and focus, believe it.