Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Best Drug Documentaries to legally download or watch online

Just watched an excellent documentary called "The American Drug War" on Youtube. Many drugs are discussed, from marijuana to meth, and they examine the hypocrisy of our (failed) war on drugs by comparing the US to places like the Netherlands, whose consumption of hard drugs is infinitely smaller than ours.

It's funny,- I also think that this is the best drug documentary I have ever seen!

The Union: The business behind getting high: http://blip.tv/file/1356143/
See it folks :)

^+a million. totally agree!. i just watched it and its the single greatest marijuana documentary out there. it tells the complete and utter truth about it. if anyone can still doubt that marijuana prohibition is right after watching this, you are crazy! everyone needs to watch this. best cannabis doc ever!

youtube search. FOREST OF ECSTASY

for all you environmental science majors out there, this shows how corruption and civil unrest in cambodia has sparked a new kind of eco-criminal. Some tree in the Cambodian forests has a high percentage of safrole oil in it's bark and they are cutting down hundreds of trees to process the sassafrass into safrole oil and shit it around the world to fuel the increase in global demand for MDMA.

The company who makes the documentary, Vanguard, also makes quite a few other great docs. The one about OCs in Broward county FL with all the pain clinics is really interesting as well.

-smile-you never know who's day it might help

ima look up FOREST OF ECSTASY right now.

also search for "making cocaine" theres one from the uk they goto peru and the coca farmers are marching against gringos(usa) cause they give money n' they got this guy manufacturing coke in the jungle n' shit its wild.

also search "afghan opium" thats crazy as well they catch ppl smuggling kilos and say they will be executed.

union-dvd.png

i like anything by vanguard really, lots of interesting stuff. Oxycontin express was my favorite

union was great. a bit long, but thats fine.