• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best crack smoking device?

If smoked from bong try to get a cone piece with a larger hole, use a screen and ash then add the crack on top. We do put water in our bong. We do large bong hits of it about 0.25 hits. but in the beginning they were much smaller. We've gotten ringers everytime since the beginning of using a bong. It works the best imo. Just make sure you inhale slowely until you punch it. It's the most euphoric feeling in the world. Ringer. Every. Damn. Time. Lol

ewwww noo way!! Itd just fall through and ud probably split the pipe at the end of the night for the residue alone. Less surface area the smoke has to travel the better, hence why the chore and stem method is so popular, personally IV method is my fav but whatever.
Read my last reply. Using a bong with a cone piece is amazing. And you can scrape the cone and stem afterwards. So you still get resin too.

the one that lets you smoke crack is the best device. come on now.....

If smoked from bong try to get a cone piece with a larger hole, use a screen and ash then add the crack on top. We do put water in our bong. We do large bong hits of it about 0.25 hits. but in the beginning they were much smaller. We've gotten ringers everytime since the beginning of using a bong. It works the best imo. Just make sure you inhale slowely until you punch it. It's the most euphoric feeling in the world. Ringer. Every. Damn. Time. Lol
eyyy i smoke this method too aswell, but... you should have pointed out that smoking this method is Extremely Dangerous to use this method unless you're a tolerant smoker. stick to pipes until your biggest hit you can manage doesn't do it for you, then you can move up to a MINIATURE bong, no larger than a 10" bong because crack smoke isn't active for very long so you'll lose ALOT of potency if you use a larger bong, small bong works best, i have one thats about 6" with a carb hole which is perfect because try touching that bowl after you've been lighting it for a minute.

thanx zonxx ! you should write like a manual ♡.

Yes, and please include an eight ball of crack, a proper crack pipe, some Brillo and a lighter with each manual. You could sell it as a full beginners kit to crack smoking. I'd buy one.

Way stronger. Some people say you only need a certain amount of seconds for smoke to absorb into your lungs. It personal experience says otherwise.
I smoke high purity product and i can say that any longer than a maximum of 10 seconds for me does no difference aside from oxygen deprivation possibly making it 'seem' like more of an effect, but i can guarantee you 80% of it is INSTANTLY absorbed by the lungs, and a few seconds it is entirely absorbed.

I smoke high purity product and i can say that any longer than a maximum of 10 seconds for me does no difference aside from oxygen deprivation possibly making it 'seem' like more of an effect, but i can guarantee you 80% of it is INSTANTLY absorbed by the lungs, and a few seconds it is entirely absorbed.
You're probably right. But the oxygen deprivation makes for a better high imo.

well, i suppose if you can spare the brain cells, but mine put up with enough as it is
I'm pretty intelligent. Like reasonably. Used to be incredibly but I got hit by a car and landed on my head then started doing drugs. So hopefully I just stay at this level of brain cells lmfao