• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best CBD OIL ratio mg/ml/price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinConnor4

Greenlighter
Hi, so I’ve found <SNIP> to be the best Full Spectrum CBD oil for its price & content. It has 1500mg/30ml for X (the price has slowly been increasing with time, but I bought it at this price.)
Meaning it has 50mg CBD oil/1ml dropper, 25mg/.5ml dropper (half the dropper is a serving size.)
What does this mean? This means that it costs approximately $X/50mg CBD Oil and $X/25mg (serving) CBD Oil which is probably the best ratio to price I’ve found so far.
Does anybody know if there is anything better online - in regards to CBD content/ratio for price. Because what I am aware of: it is supply and demand in the economy right at this moment so the prices are going to be ridiculously high (no pun intended because CBD doesn’t make you high lol).
So my understanding is that CBD should be as cheap as coffee is since it can be as abundant, but regulations are holding humanities process towards relieving suffering in the world.
Any tips on a better source? Thank you.

Mod Edit: No prices or Sources

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree on the pricing. Can't help you find it cheaper because a) I live in a different country to you and b) sourcing is banned here.

It costs me alot for a 10ml bottle of the 5% stuff. Crazy, right? It lasts me only like 10 days, too. And that's when I use it conservatively. I only continue to buy it as it keeps me away from benzo's and I used to have a massive addiction to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree on the pricing. Can't help you find it cheaper because a) I live in a different country to you and b) sourcing is banned here.

It costs me the equivalent of $45 for a 10ml bottle of the 5% stuff. Crazy, right? It lasts me only like 10 days, too. And that's when I use it conservatively. I only continue to buy it as it keeps me away from benzo's and I used to have a massive addiction to them.
Do you know a place where sourcing isn't banned or would that also be considered sourcing? It's kind of ridiculous that the Truth as close to the source has to be banned. You would think that would be considered discrimination towards knowledge we should be allowed to access.

You'll have to see what the mods say here maybe? Since it's legal and you can buy it in health stores, I personally don't see why it would be a problem asking, but I'm just a poster here, not in charge of anything.

Do you know a place where sourcing isn't banned or would that also be considered sourcing? It's kind of ridiculous that the Truth as close to the source has to be banned. You would think that would be considered discrimination towards knowledge we should be allowed to access.

You might try reddit or somewhere else, but we just don't allow sourcing. I understand that CBD is great stuff, but we still don't allow even OTC items other that HR materials like syringe filters, new, clean supplies, etc.

Sorry but I have to close this. You can discuss CBD in Cannabis Discussion, but again without pricing or sourcing afaik.

Last edited:
Hey Twin! I grow/work for a Medical Collective here in Vermont. I'm not implying hooking you up or anything, but if you want advice of any kind, I'd be happy to help, so feel free to send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.