• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best benzos

I have never tried Lorazepam, but it does not seem to be true, because Cloxazolam half-life is not so long.. what I thought it was cool about it are the effects on social anxiety, it really help me to enjoy social situations without anxiety, making me a total adapted person to even boring social contexts. It is not so sedative so that it is possible to work on it, etc. Moreover, excellent interaction with alcohol, fuck I got totally crazy many times on it plus drinking. Then, sadly, one day it stopped being marketed in my country about 2 years ago.

Nowadays I believe it is marketed In Japan, Belgium, and Argentina.

After a research, I discovered that the problem was a financial one, apparently its synthesis carries some problems with precursor molecules.

I see! I've got that "Cloxazolam is a prodrug of Lorazepam and Delorazepam which should have a very long half life and extreme high affinity to the GABA receptors" from Wikipedia, so it could possibly be wrong.
Though now I'm curious about this substance and would like to try it. Maybe I'm gonna get it from somewhere. :cool:

/edit: @jose ribas da silva If Cloxazolam isn't available in your country anymore you could probably give Lorazepam a try. Lorazepam is also very effective on social anxiety and maybe it can help you in certain situations.

Last edited: