• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best and Worst Pill you've had all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favourites: Brown As from the start of the year
Yellow Pandas
Blue :) / Skys

Worst: most shit locals are as bad as the next one :/

Fav: Brown A or Red mitsubishi... Probably Red Mitsi because they're 'cleaner'. Also enjoyed the Pink Stars though

Worst: White Versace.... must of had about 20mg of MD in it :p

Best: Probably the beige amsterdams in July. Most fun I've had on a pill anyway. Shouldn't count but bermuda triangles are up there too. Surprise LSD trip. :D

Worst (but by no means not fun): White MTV's from September. First one felt a bit dirty but still good and loved up. Second one had me seeing weird shit and getting paranoid. The funny thing is my tester didn't indicate MDA.

Best: definately the biege As from march and then maybe the white double cherries from june, (although I've got some pink rolexs at the meoment and i know they are going to cream the white cherries).
Worst: I've been fortunate in that I've had pretty good bickies this year but my worst probably be a pill sold to me as a green apple (although some people thought it looked more like a clover). felt like a weak does of MDxx with a little k and a bit of speed - still fun though

best by far this year was the blue smiley/skys, yellow panda's where a close second. Worst pill for me was a beige atom, even though I have only heard good reports on these and I dont doubt they are good, but I dont think I was in the right mood when I had them.

best: blue dolphin / red mitsi

worst: pink smiley / blue butterfly

what a pathetic year :(

Last edited:
I forogt to post my own.
Fav:Blue dolphins/ Red mitsus
Worst:White atoms i think they were -felt nothing

Best and Worst (Perth)

Hmmm....

Best: Blue Diamonds in Jan, Beige A's in July or Yellow Pandas In September :D

I liked all of these for different reasons though

Worst: EASY! White Stars in January. Utter garbage :X

Beige a`s & v`s which contained amphetamines, also those blue aliens and grey CC`s.

stickmen, the beige amsterdams from the start of the year and bue skys.

shittest was speed bomb Euros

in Sydney

best: red mitsubishi's in september or white yosomite sam's in january

worst: white dolphin's in september, tested up as ketamine with mandelin but 2 of them didn't do anything..

59786white-dolphins-med.jpg

also kinda ticked off about the beige A's/V's, everybody else had such a fantastic time on them, nada for me :(

best
Double Cherries
Blue Skys
Playboy with the top hat.

Worst
Green Doves
Green Butterflies

Im staying away from green pills from now on :)

Best: Double cherries New Years!! Pink Smileys around start of the year for ages, then the white smileys just after them. Yellow Doves nowish <-- everything MDMA should be. This is in Darwin

Worst:
Pink/white smilies, green doves.

Red/Pink mitzi's were pretty dam strong and fun.

the last batch of white kangaroo's (the may batch not the january batch)
were really weak and dirty and made my 21st average.

Those Mickey mouses were clean but weak as too

best: red mitzies, yellow doves, orange stars(mad visuals)
worst: white x-men

Status
Not open for further replies.