• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Best amphetamine form?

glak

Greenlighter
What's the best form, powder? Tablets? Paste? etc there's probably more

I'd look for re-purified powder form amphetamine phosphate if possible.

Amp sulfate is much more common, probably stepped on more often, the paste contains solvents and cuts usually.

Tablets can be good form a reliable source but like anything, they often contain adulterants.

Depends on the purity and personal preference.
Your question has nothing to do with harm reduction, so please post it in Drug Culture :)

Crystal methamphetamine

Pure d-isomer or racemic, depending on personal preference

It's up to your personal preference. For me, two 30mg Adderall XR's and a cup a coffee and I am feeling G O O D. I used to IV methamphetamine which I do not do anymore and many pharmaceuticals do not allow your nasal membranes to absorb the amphetamine. You can never go wrong with pills, you'll ALWAYS know what to expect..... Best way to take adderall, eat a high-fat meal, take an antacid 20-40 min prior to your dosage and drink plenty of water...for some reason I CAN NOT eat on stimulants...

Crystal methamphetamine

Pure d-isomer or racemic, depending on personal preference

damn! beat me too it, this was an obvious one OP. My argument for meth being the best amphetamine is a question, what other stimulant has singlehandedly destroyed the entire midwest? METH FOREVER

For me depends on situation. Study all day? Vyvanse all the way. Party all night? Amphetamine sulfate.

lol, party.

It's weird because from my observations and experience, amphetamines, especially methamphetamine, are drugs of solitude, unless you have someone to fuck in the filthiest ways you can imagine then god bless you. But usually when me and my friends would get speed, we'd all go into one of the tents, get high together, fix up a shot and then sort of sit there, fidgeting around with things, trying to make conversation, and then one by one, everyone would make some excuse to leave so they could go off and tweak by themselves, whatever that meant (recycling, stripping wires, disassembling bikes, making elaborate panhandling signs, suffering from marjellons syndrome or however you spell it). But it's great to fuck on, like I said-I mean, really what a wonderful and degrading experience for everyone involved.

I imagine the OP is asking which form of amphetamine is best in terms of euphoria, which is debatable, and a matter of opinion, making the thread completely pointless, though if the OP is asking which is best in terms of potency, CNS effects, (lack of) PNS effects, Neurotoxicity, then it's another story.

I love my racemic street amphetamine and use it very often, but I have tried methamphetamine before (only once) and it is by far the best amphetamine there is. If it wasn't so harmful I would use it every day.

If your trying to have a party, do a line of glass. If your trying to study, take an Adderall. if your trying to be motivated and upbeat, I suggest Dexedrine...if not Ritalin or vyvanse [yuck!!!!]

Anybody ever run across any recrystallized ice dextroamphetamine hydrochloride? I suppose it's possible. Vaporizable?

1-phenyl-2-aminopropane%20hydrochloride.png

Ice methamphetamine (especially dextrometh!) is great and everything, but sometimes the insomnia can get a bit old / boring.

old, but I've never heard anyone describe it as 'boring' lol.

Dextostat's and dexedrine's inactives aren't bad to smoke, they're either sugars or not volatile.However, dextroamphetamine sulfate can't be smoked, it decomposes at it's melting point. the hydrochloride can be smoked, but it sucks water out of air and melts so most pharmaceutical companies and speed cooks make the sulfate. There are meth/caffeine pills flavored with vanillin and colored red stamped with 'WY' that can be smoked. It's called yaba and is most popular in southeast asia.
-THC2LCD

This also explains the vast amount of philipino crystal addicts in the Bay.

The best amphetamine form is, in my opinion, consumed amphetamine.

In all seriousness: I don't think there's a huge difference in addiction potential between amphetamine (sulfate) and methamphetamine (hydrochloride). I personally have experience with these two, dex-amphetamine, 2-fluoromethamphetamine, 3-fluoroamphetamine and 4-fluoroamphetamine.

Speed paste, being amphetamine that's still in a solvent, should at all times be dried to its powder form before consumption. Some manufacturers use methanol as that solvent, which has already cost people their lives in the past. The powder form could be taken orally, insufflated or dissolved in demineralized water and IV'ed (IV'ed is actually a guess). Which is just a matter of preference. Basically, this is the active ingredient in the medication, but racemic. Also acquiring quality speed has turned out to be very difficult here in the Netherlands, judging by what results our testing facilities are getting on average. I don't know if this is the same case in other countries, but it wouldn't seem unlikely to me. If you were to get, say, amphetamine sulfate that consists of >65% amphetamine, you've managed to get a quality product and in my experience, this drug is very similar to methamphetamine, but a bit less euphoric and some other minor differences, I'll get back to that at the Meth part.

The dex-amphetamine I have experience with is the same active ingredient as spoken about above, but only the dex isomer. This was consumed in pill form of pharmaceutical grade and turned out to be the best study aid among all these amphetamines. It results in a mainly mental stimulation.

2-FMA was great as a study aid, maybe even better than Dex, but side effects showed up rather fast, which makes me disqualify this one for any purpose.

3-FA was awesome as a recreational/party stimulant drug, but my experience doesn't reach very far as I ran out faster than I expected..

4-FA is an obvious party-only drug, imo, because of its high serotonin affinity. Many people love this drug as a party drug and prefer it over amphetamine or MDMA. I personally don't.

Methamphetamine, lastly, could be considered a king among these drugs. I have heard many stories about its dangers and what not, but from what I've experienced, the exact same could be said for amphetamine sulfate, but meth deals its damage more explosively. Meth felt only slightly superior to amph in effects, but an addiction to meth could destroy a person much faster in about the same way as amph does. Therefore, I choose amphetamine over meth in general.

Then the different salts could be considered, but that difference is next to nothing.