Best albums to listen to on ketamine

Eukanuba23

Greenlighter
I've got a few favourites that I simply have to have when I'm going into the K-hole, can anybody recommend any others?

Slackbaba - And The Beat Goes Om - dubby, like a relaxed version of psytrance
Grimes - Visions - pop sensibility underpinning a layered complexity
Magnetic Man - nice, warm dubstep
Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians II - richly complex psychedelic electronica

Do you have a favourite album? I don't know Cypress Hill that well, are some of their songs angry or aggressive?

No not angry or aggressive
Cypress Hill IV
Black Sunday
Those are two albums
All songs are good but Dr greenthumb and hits from the bong are my favorites

Try some deepish moody techno.

Pantha du Prince , Prince Of Denmark, those boys from Giegling, Christian Loffler, Recondite, some outer-space tracks from the wizard ( Jeff Mills ) Keith Carnal, Stephan Bodzin, a label called "Multi-Culti" which's productions are on point ( Oriental world/deep house) oriented and a lot of gems. Some tracks from Ness. There's good music you just need the passion.

I can't listen to anything in a k-hole lol, and if I don't reach the hole, it just sounds too distorted and it's like muffled

Seriously, this is hands down the best album I, or my friends, have ever experienced on ketamine. It is our absolute go to album, the pinnacle, the definitive and the absolute.

It was released in 1999 by the pioneer and master of real trance, Oliver Lieb under his L.S.G. guise which created one of the realist trance tracks of all time: L.S.G. - Netherworld.

This album is his shot at making a downtempo album and (especially given it was made in 1999), it is and was absolutely groundbreaking.

Basically, it's the album that was playing when myself and my friend smoked Salvia divinorum and the salvia goddess presented herself to us in my front living room. She said/sang a mixture of things in the album, and a lot more that isn't there.
Link to trip report

It is composed of powerful pounding, somewhat distorted & rhythmic downtempo beats of a style that could be it's own genre (I've never heard this style anywhere else), ethereal haunting and enchanting vocals and beautiful melodies with epic, powerful & nostalgic pads that cut right through you and make you happy to be alive (the track in question is Jillanity, you'll know it when you hear it).

I present to you...
L.S.G. - Into Deep

If you like it then I'd recommend the 2014 remastered version which is about £10 on bandcamp, and somehow sounds even slicker than the original. Link here.

Honestly I fucking love this album. Taking psychedelics then getting stuck into the ketamine on the tail end; it's honestly perfection.

Lemme play this timeless beauty for ya..

if mdma was a track, this will be. Too beautiful.

Try some deepish moody techno.

Pantha du Prince , Prince Of Denmark, those boys from Giegling, Christian Loffler, Recondite, some outer-space tracks from the wizard ( Jeff Mills ) Keith Carnal, Stephan Bodzin, a label called "Multi-Culti" which's productions are on point ( Oriental world/deep house) oriented and a lot of gems. Some tracks from Ness. There's good music you just need the passion.

This is interesting stuff thanks, do you have a link to any hour-long mix/Youtube or can you give me specific album or compilation names that do the job?

I see that some people are reacting to some of these comments, like on Facebook. This forum software is new to me, how can I offer a like or other react to a post?

Seriously, this is hands down the best album I, or my friends, have ever experienced on ketamine. It is our absolute go to album, the pinnacle, the definitive and the absolute.

It was released in 1999 by the pioneer and master of real trance, Oliver Lieb under his L.S.G. guise which created one of the realist trance tracks of all time: L.S.G. - Netherworld.

This album is his shot at making a downtempo album and (especially given it was made in 1999), it is and was absolutely groundbreaking.

Basically, it's the album that was playing when myself and my friend smoked Salvia divinorum and the salvia goddess presented herself to us in my front living room. She said/sang a mixture of things in the album, and a lot more that isn't there.
Link to trip report

It is composed of powerful pounding, somewhat distorted & rhythmic downtempo beats of a style that could be it's own genre (I've never heard this style anywhere else), ethereal haunting and enchanting vocals and beautiful melodies with epic, powerful & nostalgic pads that cut right through you and make you happy to be alive (the track in question is Jillanity, you'll know it when you hear it).

I present to you...
L.S.G. - Into Deep

If you like it then I'd recommend the 2014 remastered version which is about £10 on bandcamp, and somehow sounds even slicker than the original. Link here.

Honestly I fucking love this album. Taking psychedelics then getting stuck into the ketamine on the tail end; it's honestly perfection.

I haven't yet k-holed listening to this, but I've got it on at the moment and I'm on a fair bit of K and it sounds ideal, thank you.

Listen to Shady, ask Tranced too, he knows what am talkin about. There's good techno that can talk to your soul, other than that non-sense bum bum, not that I have something against, don't get it wrong but I don't listen to that type, I only listen to moody techno/house. Also if you have poor PC speakers and want some audio improvement download ''FxSound Enhancer'', you can get it cracked and you have the full version unlocked. When I travel, I only have my laptop with me and I use it there, but for my computer, nah. I have good speakers, I love music man. I know what's what.

Listen to Shady, ask Tranced too, he knows what am talkin about. There's good techno that can talk to your soul, other than that non-sense bum bum, not that I have something against, don't get it wrong but I don't listen to that type, I only listen to moody techno/house. Also if you have poor PC speakers and want some audio improvement download ''FxSound Enhancer'', you can get it cracked and you have the full version unlocked. When I travel, I only have my laptop with me and I use it there, but for my computer, nah. I have good speakers, I love music man. I know what's what.

recondite had me seeing hindu gods form in geometric patterns on acid the first time i listened to him. Very nice out on a sunny day on a strong 250 ug hit of acid and a joint in the forest