• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best administration route to take H without Shooting it?

Sustanon

Bluelighter
Just wondering what would be the most effective way after shooting it? Ive never done it before. Would lean towards smokin it but i guess it has to be pretty pure. I havnt seen much H and i dont know what the best method after bangin it. Some say snorting it well i donno.

These are your choices.

IV - highest bio availability needles
IM - needles
subsutaneous (under skin) needles
smoked - not all dope can be smoked, if u are getting powder then u probably can't smoke it
intranasal
rectal
Oral - lowest, useless

so u have 2 choices really, snorting or rectal, don't want to do rectal then the winner is INSUFLATION!!!

These are your choices.

IV - highest bio availability needles
IM - needles
subsutaneous (under skin) needles
smoked - not all dope can be smoked, if u are getting powder then u probably can't smoke it
intranasal
rectal
Oral - lowest, useless

so u have 2 choices really, snorting or rectal, don't want to do rectal then the winner is INSUFLATION!!!

I got no probs with racking lines hahaha. Now where did i put that rolled 20 dollar note? ahahaha

if you dont wanna use a needle, snort it. smoking it is useless in my experience. even good SE asian rock. waste of gear

yeah waste of good H if you don't slam it. With a id like sustanon you should know how to load a needle if not read one of the how to guides on the web

Yeah i know how to load a needle. I have never IV-d anything before tho, only IM. Just dont like the whole concept of it. I knew and trusted my roid source and dont mind injecting that but when it comes too drugs fuk knows whats it cut with.

These are your choices.
IM - needles
subcutaneous (under skin) needles

Big warning here: Injecting heroin into your body anywhere other than a vein is very dangerous, leading to many types of illnesses, such as abscesses.

^we dont get much tar in australia, SE asian #4 heroin is the common stuff.

Sustanon, just boot it if u want a good buzz

Smoking rock is rather worthless, compared from tar, from what I've heard.

if you dont wanna use a needle, snort it. smoking it is useless in my experience. even good SE asian rock. waste of gear

I know you probably know but u cant smoke it in a cracky.
Whats the best way to smoke it without having to resort to foil?

Really? I have snorted and smoked the stuff I get and I like smoking it better - it seems to work better for me. This is with the hard white rock that is all I've ever got in Melb. Granted though heroin isn't really my DOC.

And Sustanon just remember if you do decide to snort it, make sure you get the size of your line right, you'd want it lot smaller than say, a line of speed for your first try.

smoking it off the foil goes alright, but then i do that a lot of the time with speed when i'm looking for an instant bzzzz. obviously you need to be familiar with the concept to get it right.

but yeah, for your purposes, i suppose snorting sounds like the way to go (although from my understanding, most smackheads are dead against the idea :p).

Don't go too small though! I was over cautious and ended up barely getting high from half a point :(

^^ It's always better to be overly cautious. Purities vary - you can always have another bump but you can't unsnort it...