Study Best AAS for endurance / cardio / running

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I’m on a mission to figure out which combination would be best for boosting endurance and cardio.

I’m currently dropping Tren and I’m never running it again after realizing how devastating it is on endurance.. I mean I ran half a mile the other day and literally was close to passing out from lack of oxygen.. what good is a steroid if it completely destroys all cardio? No wonder professional athletes rarely pop for Tren because they wouldn’t touch it in the first place, it literally obliterates endurance.

I’ve read that Equipose,winstrol and Deca / NPP all have benefits to endurance,or at the minimum do not have any negative effects towards it.

Trenbolone is essentially useless in my eyes after realizing how it destroys ones ability to breathe... what good is being incredibly strong if you got in a fight and we’re gassed 45 seconds in...

Test and eq are probably best as they're low in side effects and both increase rbc pretty decently.
Tren is fine, do your cardio with tren in system and your body will adapt, at least mine does. Or use some sort of asthma meds like an albuterol inhaler or ephedrine Pre cardio to open things up. If I'm getting gassed out on tren, it usually just means I'm fat. When I'm lean I can run tren without much issue. Just some food for thought.

Test and eq are probably best as they're low in side effects and both increase rbc pretty decently.
Tren is fine, do your cardio with tren in system and your body will adapt, at least mine does. Or use some sort of asthma meds like an albuterol inhaler or ephedrine Pre cardio to open things up. If I'm getting gassed out on tren, it usually just means I'm fat. When I'm lean I can run tren without much issue. Just some food for thought.

It’s been very rough on me to be honest. I also smoke a pack a day so that doesn’t help. I really don’t have too much extra fat either I’m 5’7 and I weigh 170 mostly muscle, I think I just react poorly to it

It’s been very rough on me to be honest. I also smoke a pack a day so that doesn’t help. I really don’t have too much extra fat either I’m 5’7 and I weigh 170 mostly muscle, I think I just react poorly to it
Once I quit smoking tren didn't affect me nearly as badly. I'd get winded walking up a hill. You're basically consuming 2 bronchio constricting things with the smoking and tren. An albuterol inhaler really goes a long way with it.

Once I quit smoking tren didn't affect me nearly as badly. I'd get winded walking up a hill. You're basically consuming 2 bronchio constricting things with the smoking and tren. An albuterol inhaler really goes a long way with it.

I just got a new primary care doctor so I’ll see if I can grab one 👍🏻 Thank you

Also gonna attempt to quit smoking and go back to Swedish snus... hopefully I can make that happen tired of cigarettes

What the fuck dude lol. Who asks how to boost cardio and complains about tren when smoking a fucking pack a day lmao. Not trying to be a dick but that’s retarded.

Like serotonin said, do your cardio and your body will adapt to the tren - mines the same.

That said, yes tren kills some endurance but lots and lots of athletes aren’t just looking for endurance. If that’s your goal then you’re using the wrong drug for the wrong job.

As far as gear I personally wouldn’t use any AAS besides low dose test if endurance is the goal. That’s all GW501516, Epo, and ITPP is fucking phenomenal. Just the GW combined with the ITPP would boost cardio capacity by probably 75% or more

What the fuck dude lol. Who asks how to boost cardio and complains about tren when smoking a fucking pack a day lmao. Not trying to be a dick but that’s retarded.

Like serotonin said, do your cardio and your body will adapt to the tren - mines the same.

That said, yes tren kills some endurance but lots and lots of athletes aren’t just looking for endurance. If that’s your goal then you’re using the wrong drug for the wrong job.

As far as gear I personally wouldn’t use any AAS besides low dose test if endurance is the goal. That’s all GW501516, Epo, and ITPP is fucking phenomenal. Just the GW combined with the ITPP would boost cardio capacity by probably 75% or more

I’m fully aware and conscious of my actions and the consequences of smoking on ones cardio and endurance. I’m not complaining about cigarettes, even smoking a pack a day before I started Tren I could smash a 5k with no preparation in 20 minutes. Since starting Tren I can barely run a mile, so either the combination or Tren alone is devastating my endurance.

but thank you for the chemicals / peptides / etc you listed I will research them

Yeah, kind like the ol speck of dust vs a plank.

I guess a good question is what are your end goals in terms of performance? 5k in 20min isn’t exactly fast so if you’re trying to better that by a minute or two, just quitting smoking is more than plenty,

If you’re like some of my friends and they’re trying to run a 14min 5k the thats a little different.

Yeah, kind like the ol speck of dust vs a plank.

I guess a good question is what are your end goals in terms of performance? 5k in 20min isn’t exactly fast so if you’re trying to better that by a minute or two, just quitting smoking is more than plenty,

If you’re like some of my friends and they’re trying to run a 14min 5k the thats a little different.

I’m not in competition running and have no desire to be I just like to know I can run if needed and am in good enough shape to participate in any activity if you know what I mean. Like if my friend invites me to go play basketball I don’t wanna be the guy sucking air and asking for a water break haha.

but yes quitting smoking will probably bring me back up to par that’s my next goal and I’m switching Tren out for NPP but it’s time for a long PCT anyways I’ve been on too long taking January - June off

Ah I gotcha. Makes sense and something I would definitely die if I did haha, can’t run regularly so I’ve had to find other forms of cardio. Makes sex way better too - literally the only reason I started doing cardio regularly when I was competing and a lot heavier