• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benzydamine come-up question

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
hi everyone so I tried benzydamine maybe 4 or 5 times and I've noticed something strange in the onset time.
first time I tried it it took like 5 hours to have the first distorsions, but then I took it again and it took like 40 minutes (and it was much less gradual).
last time I used it it took again several hours to kick in.
how is that possible? could it be due to the different purity of the "doses" I took? because all the times it took less the drug was more pure, instead when it took several hours it had more salt in it because of some error in the extraction maybe
what do you think?

I had to look that stuff up.

It's a pharmaceutical, how could the purity be different?

"In overdosages it acts a deliriant and CNS stimulant"

Which effect are you taking it for?

Honestly, it seems like a particularly garbage substance.

I' m questioning about the purity because i extracted it from an OTCdrug for vagina cleansing, wich contains other substances (nothing harmful just salt and perfume.. i guess).
I don' t see how it's supposed to be a delirant, i've never used delirants such was dph or dimenidrate or datura and so on... but when you take it it barely givesyou a high, i mean it's kindaa subtle and a bit speedy but nothing strong
Over all it's not one of the best drugs but hey, it's really cheap and it gives you some cool visual distortions

Uh-pppppppfffffffttt! This is bluelight shrine material.

Btw that's the sound of soda coming out my mouth at this most recent post. /bows before op

Hahaha, I don't think many people are using this drug, and extracting douches....

This is shrine material.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man

LOL, and what would one gain from being delerious AND stimulated ? pcp at least has a low dose stage which is almost only stimulant like and then if you take more it starts being diss and del....hahahaha

LOL, and what would one gain from being delerious AND stimulated ? pcp at least has a low dose stage which is almost only stimulant like and then if you take more it starts being diss and del....hahahaha

goddamnit if you took the effort to read my last comment maybe you would notice that you comment is useless
... well pretty much every post in this thread is useless :|

I' m questioning about the purity because i extracted it from an OTCdrug for vagina cleansing, wich contains other substances (nothing harmful just salt and perfume.. i guess).
I don' t see how it's supposed to be a delirant, i've never used delirants such was dph or dimenidrate or datura and so on... but when you take it it barely givesyou a high, i mean it's kindaa subtle and a bit speedy but nothing strong
Over all it's not one of the best drugs but hey, it's really cheap and it gives you some cool visual distortions

The purity? It is an OTC product, I doubt the manufacturer "cut" the active ingredient. Honestly, what is more likely is it is quite pure with some other stuff, but you didn't consume enough for the effects. Did you think this was gonna be speedy on the level of meth? It's in there for it's pain killing properties, right? Topical anesthesia? You don't need a whole lot to accomplish that. You'd probably have to extract several "Clean-Away-Your-Vag-Today" products.

If you're considering that, stop and just go get benadryl, although the experiences are described by most people as unpleasant IE huge spiders crawling around and other scary delusions and hallucinations as well as all of the nasty anticholinergic symptoms:

Ataxia; loss of coordination
Decreased mucus production in the nose and throat; consequent dry, sore throat
Xerostomia or dry-mouth with possible acceleration of dental caries
Cessation of perspiration; consequent decreased epidermal thermal dissipation leading to warm, blotchy, or red skin
Increased body temperature
Pupil dilation (mydriasis); consequent sensitivity to bright light (photophobia)
Loss of accommodation (loss of focusing ability, blurred vision – cycloplegia)
Double-vision (diplopia)
Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
Tendency to be easily startled
Urinary retention
Diminished bowel movement, sometimes ileus (decreases motility via the vagus nerve)
Increased intraocular pressure; dangerous for people with narrow-angle glaucoma
Shaking

goddamnit if you took the effort to read my last comment maybe you would notice that you comment is useless
... well pretty much every post in this thread is useless :|

Not least of all the original one.

What, did you think that this was going to turn into a mega-thread where people all of the sudden started spilling their guts about their guilty pleasure of consuming vaginal cleansers for a quick high?

You have to tell me how did you extract the pure Benzydamine from it?Please tell me!
and sorry for disturbing!

You're attempting to abuse an NSAID, AND you're extracting it from a douche?

What in the actual hell.

Please just don't do that. Deleriants are just plain stupid. Take high doses of diphenhydramine if you really must.

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way I know where you can score some Wellbutrin!!!

Last edited: