Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Benzoylmorphine - First Time - Unknown Dosage

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
Mono-Benzoylmorphine was obtained from a friend (thank you, you know who you are) for the intended use of combatting cancer related pain as well as simply numbing my mind during this time.

The substance was synthesized from opium in a similar fashion to a very clean version of black tar heroin. The substance therefore likely contains a mixture of other benzoyl’ated alkaloids as well as possibly unreacted morphine and dibenzoylmorphine. I’ve never seen black tar heroin before but by all descriptors this stuff seems very similar. Smells like a mixture of tar, coffee grounds, burnt Chinese food, and some odd fairly nice smell which I can’t put a finger on.

A vial of this substance was procured. It was estimated to be about a half gram of benzoylmorphine in this vial which was then diluted to 15ml. (After bioassay it’s now obvious that this estimate may be on the low side, or my tolerance is somehow below its original rock bottom.)

I waited as long as possible before using this substance, having been using poppy extract so far to combat the pain, last night it wasn’t enough due to excessive swelling and I wound up staying up until 6am in pain.

At 6am I took an insulin syringe, sucked up 10units (1/10th of a ml or 3.33mg estimated benzoylmorphine) broke off the tip and then sprayed the solution up into my nostril. The pain was sudden and intense causing me to freak out a bit and blow out some of the dose. (My first time doing this ROA or a tar like opi product in this fashion.) But the pain subsided almost instantly and was likely mostly the water.

I then proceeded to hop in the shower to help mitigate the pain. While I was in there I slowly felt the drug come on. It was surprisingly very slow acting, and seemed to do well with me breathing hot humid air into my nose.

It took about 20mins before I really started to feel it, back in my raw afghan heroin rock days when I’d snort it I’d feel the effect within a few minutes at most.

The effect then began to build and by the time I was out and in bed the pain was 100% gone and I had a little shit eating grin on my face. I noticed for the first time in many years I was drifting off to that place in opiate land where dreams meet reality and you straddling thecline.

Completely blown away by how potent this stuff is but again I believe my tolerance is somehow reversed after low dose suboxone all these years. The poppy extract seems more potent to me than it technically should be too. My only other assumption is very proper extraction, synthesis as well as good sourced poppies.

It’s now 3 hours later, slowly coming out of the fade right now and feeling pretty good.

If I could equate this stuff to heroin it’s almost identical except the longer comeup and duration (likely due to increased fat solubility) as well as the fact this stuff is more like a very cleaned black tar dope which I’ve never had before. I can definitely still feel the other alkaloids, that said they feel subdued compared to the benzoylmorphine present.

Good shit, likely a few more bioassays to come with what I have left but once it’s gone and I’m healed up I pray that’s the end of it. (All know how that goes..)

Edit- This shit is def heroin with legs. You don’t get quite the same rush comeup but what it lacks in that department it makes for with longer duration.

One thing I find interesting when comparing this tar to the pure heroin I was doing 10+yrs ago, is it seems to space me out more. I’ll kinda zone out, but I guess it’s been over a decade since I did dope proper so maybe I zoned out back then too.

I just remember the pure heroin of old was like a drug that was so euphoric and wonderful yet some how still very functional at lower doses. This tar doesn’t seem like it’s conducive to going through life using this to maintain. Too “fucked up” feeling, especially my vision which blurry. I believe this is due to the other alkaloids because poppy extract does this too.

-GC

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_benzoylmorphine
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very interesting, thanks for sharing. :) I've never heard of this.

I didn't realize you had cancer... sending my best thoughts to you. ❤

@Somaniferum - Sorry man, I never ended up going the morphine route. From my research I felt it’d be too sedating and it’s poor BA by an ROA other than IV makes it less than ideal unfortunately :/

@Xorkoth - Much appreciated man :) yea it’s not a super deadly form but these tumors hurt like sumbitch. If I’m lucky I should be back to my usual self after this surgery. Unless they find more of course..

But again thank you, means a lot 🙏🏻

As for this substance, this is likely the most comprehensive report for the mono ester, Limpet Chicken tried out the di-ester a few years ago but besides that there’s no other good reports out there.

Dibenzoylmorphine was one of the first “RCs” produced not long after the regulation of heroin to circumvent the laws, of course they then banned these as well. Reports from back then claim near identical effects to heroin.

Grateful I have access to this stuff right now, I’d be in agony otherwise.. Just praying this doesn’t get bad. One thing, I feel the other alkaloids present lower the addictiveness of the overall product compared to very pure isolated diacetylmorphine.

Did another nasal squirt a few hours back, feeling warm and opiated but also getting that grumpy attitude despite feeling good. Not a fan of that.. Very little histamine release too which I love.

Add more another time,
-GC

Wow I've never heard of mono-benzoylmorphine. I love to learn about different drugs and their actions so thanks for the insight.

I wish you well man and hope you get better soon.

Welp I think I’m in trouble... Yesterday was in some ways too good and I found myself rationalizing repeated doses despite not really needing them.

For all intents and purposes, this shit is dope.

Yesterday I was able to do my day pain free, be the rock of a supportive partner I try to be, take care of all the logistical needs, and then after no sleep the night before took care of my partner til 1am while she was sick.

I woke up today feeling like a million bucks, but that’s the problem. I know how this shit sucks you in. It’s all good til it’s not good.

Pain free this morning. Total doses yesterday I did the first 10units up the nose, 5units around lunch, 15units at dinner plugged (more on that later), and another 10 nasal right before bed. Still feeling it good now.

Today I’m going to try and restrain from using any. Less need to be pain free today so hopefully this doesn’t become a problem.

I’m just scared as hell. On one hand I can’t fundtion without this shit at times, yet with it I feel like a guilty pile for “relapsing” after all these years. I’ll be honest, I was hoping this would be more fun lol but my mind isn’t allowing it.

-GC

I feel you man. The idea of being in severe pain/needing surgery/etc scares me a lot because I don't want to be dependent on opiates. I relapsed in the latter part of this year and I was only doing opioids every 2-3 days by the end (though long-lasting ones) and I still ended up on the train, had to detox, etc. The withdrawal and soul-crushing mental state was so much less severe than before but it still terrified me. I really fear sliding back into daily opioid use, and if I needed it for pain is the main reason I can see for ever doing that.

Good luck man.

^^100% understand where your coming from. Soon as I quit opioids years ago, told the doctors and got nothing more than blacklisted, I realized that when this day would come it wasn’t gonna be pretty.

If you don’t mind me asking, what opis did you relapse on? I feel I remember you saying you had a pretty good dried pod habit for awhile.

So more on this unique mono ester of morphine...

After thinking on it, there was a growing fear that the product might hydrolyze in the water if left too long so it was poured into a glass baking tray and evaporated down completely. What was left was about 1g (haven’t weighed it yet) of a tarry substance with obvious crystal formation growing underneath the tarry residue.

After scraping it up into a ball, the stuff that remained had really hardened up to a point where I could scrape it up into an almost powder. Powdered enough to snort.

An unknown dosage, but guessing I’d say 20mg or less, was lined up and sniffed. Burned like a son of bitch but not too bad compared to other drugs.

Took even longer than when sprayed up with water but overall a much more enjoyable snorting experience. Within 30mins I was very properly faded, and after taking a hit of cannabis became almost too high for a moment.

One thing I find very interesting, and I can only conclude this is caused by another alkaloid, is that I get this slight anxiety/dysphoria on the comeup before the true good effects kick in. It was worse when trying the crude opium used for the synthesis, but still present with this end product.

What could that be? My guess is maybe Thebaine?

I’m happy that effect is there though because it keeps the product overall less addictive. If this black tar is anything like good west coast black tar heroin, I now understand what people were saying about the differences between tar and east coast rock/powder.

IMO nothing beats the quality off white rocks I was getting straight off the brick from Afghanistan. The euphoria, lack of side effects, made it the most addictive drug I’ve ever tried. This tar with its other alkaloids gives a more rounded feel, better for sleep and pain no doubt but isn’t anywhere near the euphoria and social ability that I was getting from the heroin of old.

That said, I’m very glad because it’s making this stuff easier to put down when I need to. Hoping today I can stay away, did ok with it yesterday but still broke my own promise of trying to not use any.

It’s so hard though when you get that relief from the pain to want to let it come back in. But I’ve got to sometime..

I’ll probably update this once more when I finally try it IV. I know that’s about as stupid as it gets but I’m also an explorer and I can’t get a true apples to apples comparison without trying it IV..

A few extra notes: as said before the legs on this stuff is amazing. I sniffed some last night around 930 and still feel pretty numbed out right now over 13hrs later. This stuff could make a good middle ground for those trying to quit heroin but can’t quite give up the full agonists yet. It’s legs make it less of a need to redose constantly, and we all know how drugs with shorter durations have a higher tendency to get abused. It’s lack of rush with the ROAs I’ve tried is another bonus.

-GC

Ok last update...

Last night 10mg was taken and “cold cooked” into 20units of distilled water. It was filtered then placed back in the spoon and lightly heated to sterilize solution. Product dissolved into water fairly quick.

IV injection was attempted but like previous attempts since my quitting heroin, my veins have so much pressure that soon as I poked blood pushed out and pooled under my skin causing any of the solution going in to “miss.”

This has been a problem for me ever since I stopped dope and its probably saving my life.

I stopped soon as o felt the sting and said fuck it on that ROA. I’m done with IV, too hard for me to do it on myself yet I can hit others like a pro.

I felt a bit off the 3-5mg that got essentially skin popped, but not much. And def not the rush I was seeking.

In frustration, and somewhat tired of snorting this stuff, 30mg was put onto a piece of foil and vaporizing was attempted. I should note I’ve never once tried this, have only read about it.

I made a canoe with the foil and rolled up a bill to suck up the smoke. Tilted it about 60 degrees then lit underneath and tried my best to follow “the beetle.”

Most definitely lost a good amount of smoke but the little I did get most definitely produced an effect.

I was enveloped by a warmth and comfort. Pain eased away...

Out of all the ROA’s this one seemed the most pleasurable of the bunch in terms of euphoria. Not much of that anxiet was felt making me wonder if that alkaloid gets burned or left behind.

That’s all though, I feel I’ve thoroughly explored this compound. My use from here out will be strictly medicinal (or attempt to be) and likely mostly snorted or plugged for best pain relief.

If I were to rate this one compared to other opiates I’ve tried... Its right up there with the big boys diacetylmorphine, oxycodone, hydromorphone, etc.

-GC

Thanks for providing such a detailed report on multiple ROAs. :)

I've always been interested in whatever trace alkaloids make up true "heroin" compared to plain diacetylmorphine. My hunch is that there will be some kappa agonists and/or NMDA antagonists (dextrorphan having the opioid skeleton) present,

First off this report is a perfect example on never really knowing what another person is going through in the world. It is posts like this that are going to make me kinder to people, in the street, on the road, anywhere. How many have cancer, or just had a love on die? Or any bad news. Stay well G-Chem.

As far as guilt or regret needing a pain killer. I use to feel guilty about things like that, fear that I just used and may need more or unleash the addict in me. I can honestly say that went away. lol I have totally made peace with the fact I am a human that needs help with bodily issues. I have found that instead of feeling guilty that I need some relief, I practiced feeling grateful the relief presented itself and go from there. But I can totally relate to those feelings. We do this to ourselves. Oh how easy it is to forgive and encourage another on the thing we struggle with but are so hard on ourselves. It took time, but I did make peace with the fact I am never going to be completely free of opiates while I have a body that needs help from Nature at times.

Mono-Benzoylmorphine sounds par for the course when it comes to a different variation of opiate. Complete with the grumpyness. :)

^^Much appreciated man :)

So to update.. Got cut on a bit and have been using this to manage the post op pain. But before I get into that...

I should go back quick and talk about the reason I sourced this stuff, it was my fear of inadequate pain management after surgery. Well day of surgery, the gals were so sweet and at one point one of em shut the door so no one else could hear and said.. (In a nutshell of course..)

“Now remember you are my patient, your pain management and well being is my number one priority. Dr. XXXX (relative) doesn’t need to and legally can’t look at any of this information. If you need something stronger (aka opioids) then we would rather have you heal well with your pain managed.”

Again majorly paraphrased but she essentially told me due to my history and obvious stability, that if I needed them she’d give em to me. Despite that I still refused, partially because I want to truly look stable but also partially cuz I knew I had everything I needed at home.

Point is not all doctors are fucks, and hope is not lost in the US of A.

But back to the drug at hand...

Been using 2-3x a day, slowly weening down each day since surgery. 50-100mg rectal or 15-30mg snorted is perfect.

So quick question, say this product had a significant amount Of unconverted morphine in it, wouldn’t that make it much less active via insufflation? My guess since it’s so active via the sniffer is that the conversion went fairly well.

-GC

It is a good thing prescribing pain meds really is up to the doc. And some docs still write without fear, others are chickenshit. My wife has had hip surgeries and the last one was last August. Her doc is excellent at what he does and still had no problem prescribing her 80 5 mgs oxycodone with a refill. He also knows she has a high threshold for pain. (her pelvic wall was rebuilt years back after a car accident). Meanwhile I had dental surgery and got 3 (yes 3) 5 mg hydrocodone with all the pamphlets on the dangers of addiction and try and not take them. It was pathetic. I refused to get it filled. That doc was a scared bunny. Others pescribe liker as they always did with confidence.

So I’m just now getting to a point where the pain isn’t at excruciating levels, one thing I find interesting is that I’ve been able to wean/taper off as the pain recedes. I think it’s cuz this time using them for a specific purpose instead of just getting high..

I also started to use it almost exclusively orally. Not sure why but the BA seems pretty high with this route compared to others like morphine, where oral is worth it. Still can tell it’s metabolizing to morphine via first pass but it’s effective at dosages of 40-80mg in this less than pure form.

At my peak a week after surgery I was using ~250mg a day, now I’m down to 140mg yesterday, gonna use 120mg today and drop by 20 a day from here roughly.

I definitely feel I’ve gained a tolerance to the feel good effects simply due to intense pain, as well as increasing my suboxone from 1mg to 1.5mg. It seems even this small increase is blocking some of the effects from the benzoylmorphine.

Overall very glad I went this route, it’s all seeming to work out and I may just walk away without another major addiction ;)

-GC

^^100% understand where your coming from. Soon as I quit opioids years ago, told the doctors and got nothing more than blacklisted, I realized that when this day would come it wasn’t gonna be pretty.

If you don’t mind me asking, what opis did you relapse on? I feel I remember you saying you had a pretty good dried pod habit for awhile.

So more on this unique mono ester of morphine...

After thinking on it, there was a growing fear that the product might hydrolyze in the water if left too long so it was poured into a glass baking tray and evaporated down completely. What was left was about 1g (haven’t weighed it yet) of a tarry substance with obvious crystal formation growing underneath the tarry residue.

After scraping it up into a ball, the stuff that remained had really hardened up to a point where I could scrape it up into an almost powder. Powdered enough to snort.

An unknown dosage, but guessing I’d say 20mg or less, was lined up and sniffed. Burned like a son of bitch but not too bad compared to other drugs.

Took even longer than when sprayed up with water but overall a much more enjoyable snorting experience. Within 30mins I was very properly faded, and after taking a hit of cannabis became almost too high for a moment.

One thing I find very interesting, and I can only conclude this is caused by another alkaloid, is that I get this slight anxiety/dysphoria on the comeup before the true good effects kick in. It was worse when trying the crude opium used for the synthesis, but still present with this end product.

What could that be? My guess is maybe Thebaine?

I’m happy that effect is there though because it keeps the product overall less addictive. If this black tar is anything like good west coast black tar heroin, I now understand what people were saying about the differences between tar and east coast rock/powder.

IMO nothing beats the quality off white rocks I was getting straight off the brick from Afghanistan. The euphoria, lack of side effects, made it the most addictive drug I’ve ever tried. This tar with its other alkaloids gives a more rounded feel, better for sleep and pain no doubt but isn’t anywhere near the euphoria and social ability that I was getting from the heroin of old.

That said, I’m very glad because it’s making this stuff easier to put down when I need to. Hoping today I can stay away, did ok with it yesterday but still broke my own promise of trying to not use any.

It’s so hard though when you get that relief from the pain to want to let it come back in. But I’ve got to sometime..

I’ll probably update this once more when I finally try it IV. I know that’s about as stupid as it gets but I’m also an explorer and I can’t get a true apples to apples comparison without trying it IV..

A few extra notes: as said before the legs on this stuff is amazing. I sniffed some last night around 930 and still feel pretty numbed out right now over 13hrs later. This stuff could make a good middle ground for those trying to quit heroin but can’t quite give up the full agonists yet. It’s legs make it less of a need to redose constantly, and we all know how drugs with shorter durations have a higher tendency to get abused. It’s lack of rush with the ROAs I’ve tried is another bonus.

-GC
Might make a good mix with other opioids.monobenzoylmorphine for legs
and monoacetylmorphine for the initial rush.ive been wondering if making the heptanoate salts of certain drugs make them last longer too.like testosterone acetate/propionate are considered short test and test enanthoate/heptanoate are considered long test.

Very fascinating look at this chem! ive never heard of it, and don't really take opiates anymore for obvious reasons, but its cool to learn about totally new compounds. Thanks for the updates and glad your on the way to being healthier!

Might as well update this with a new report.

Been trying to quit this stuff with the help of ibogaine microdoses. Had a tiny relapse that I’m not proud of but feel I should report dosage now that I’ve tried the stuff with no tolerance.

At 9 days fresh with no tolerance 10mg was taken orally. Food was eaten around the same time as sort of a test of this drugs oral BA.

As usual I within minutes felt a wave of relaxation and simultaneous guilt wash over me. (Guilt I was relapsing.). I actually even got a tiny itch.

As I went to lay down I was surprised the comeup was so strong I even had a tiny bit of nausea. It subsided quickly but was astonishing at such a small dose.

I then laid in the bed for an hour or two in that half awake half asleep stage, until finally falling asleep and getting a nice night of sleep. Woke up with zero anxiety and still mildly feeling it.

Effects didn’t seem to really taper off til late morning.

The two things that fascinate me about this drug are it’s ultra high oral bioavailability and it’s surprisingly long duration. Both of which I attribute to the higher lipophilicity compared to similar drugs lik heroin and morphine.

Oral BA is pretty much right on par with rectal, if not higher (more reliable?). Unlike other opiates, sublingual doesn’t make much of a difference either. Food also has little bearing on absorption.

Based on my research, benzoyl esters don’t undergo hydrolysis as fast as their cousin heroin. This may allow it to get further so to speak.

This is what I believe makes this drug special. It doesn’t necessitate the need for using other ROA’s that could be more damaging, more addictive and less socially acceptable.

It’s like heroin except with Oxycodone’s high Oral bioavailability.

-GC